Did Disney make anything good between 1960 and 1989?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oDWnuddCf0E
youtu.be/EjjA7mwVxxU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yocn7uLU_-w&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rRPU_cvGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shorts with goofy as a father

youtu.be/oDWnuddCf0E

I think so, yes.

Leads into this.

youtu.be/EjjA7mwVxxU

Rescuers is GR8.

Mickey's Christmas Carol.
The Great Mouse Detective.

They actually had some fairly decent live action films during that period as well.

Why boner?

Tron
The Jungle Book
The Fox and the Hound
Robin Hood
Sword in the Stone
Great Mouse Detective
Oliver and Co.
Mary Poppins
Plenty of Touchstone Pictures productions including Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Need i say more?

>Oliver and Company

Can we please stop the meme that this movie is good? Literally the only redeeming feature is that ONE fucking song. The rest of it is the most boring, poorly paced, cheaply animated drivel that Disney put out during the decade.

The story is derivative, has no time to develop any character arcs because the movie is only fucking 70 minutes long, and butchers the source material. The villain is a complete non-entity and the whole little girl plotline totally rips off the Rescuers.

It's a product of the 80s and of a studio who was floundering and needed an easy buck so they flung Billy Joel and Bette Midler into it. It's a bad movie.

The Sword in the Stone and Robin Hood are bad films as well.

>no Rescuers
Fuck you.

Sequel is better

Your opinion is bad and you should feel bad.

>all these people leaving out the originals Winnie the Pooh shorts
For shame.

To be fair, the voice acting is great, especially from Dom DeLuise, Cheech Marin and Robert Loggia
>mfw

>Robin Hood are bad films
youtube.com/watch?v=Yocn7uLU_-w&t=2s

Rescuers, Great Mouse Detective, Pete's Dragon, and the Muppet Movie all came out in that period.

So yes.

they made a teddy ruxpin ripoff that was cool, you could hook Mickey and Goofy together and they'd both come to life and tell the story. Shitty 1980's speaker tech though, and they're a bitch to take apart and put back together but I bet the speaker can be upgraded.

There was also a DisneyLand TV show where some live action teens or young adults or something would have to solve some mystery in the park and in between they'd show the original Disney cartoons.

I don't believe Muppets were owned by Disney at the time

One Hundred and One Dalmations inspired a fuck load of artists. And if you're a Disney parks enthusiast this is the weirdest question ever.

Honestly, there isn’t a lot special about it. It’s mostly just mediocre, and childhood nostalgia and furries blow its quality way out of proportion, just like they did with Starfox Adventure

*drops mic*

You're paying for a new mike, that'll be 100 bucks. Also, The Black Cauldron was a financial failure and almost sent Disney Animation Studios into bankruptcy.

>dude what if a british witch fought the nazis with animated suits of armor?

And thus Bedknobs and Broomsticks was born.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0rRPU_cvGg

Shit taste

>You're paying for a new mike
Whatever. Just buy it and send the bill to my secretary. My opinion and I are too important for this shit.

Nazis being given the literal boot up the ass is always great

The books are so much better it isn't funny.
Something about that chanting gets my blood racing

But I wanna FUCK that poodle, mang!