This is the most beautiful building in the world. Prove me wrong

This is the most beautiful building in the world. Prove me wrong.
> implying you can

Will make a lovely mosque once Trudeau's is done with it.

It's in Serbia. OP is a gypsy from Niš.

It's in Serbia. The one closest to me looks like shit

t. bosniak

bump

Znas li srpski beli prijatelje

Lulz I first thought it is a mosque.

no I'm Albanian

ma naravno da znam

That's because the Turks entirely copied the Byzantine architectural style. Nomads don't really build anything so they just assimilated into what was already there

"Bem te u dupe"

top ћeћ

It really isn't.

How progressive.

Post your best Orthodox Churches

Nemoj tako, valjda su potomci aleksandra velikog bolje vaspitani :^))))

ah yes, (((modernism)))
this looks like the random shit I made playing in the kitchen as a toddler

you are entitled to your subjective opinion.
learn to state it in those terms

k

> believing the (((subjectivism))) meme

you just don't get it

fuck forgot to attach

Ugh whats with shit schools and shit architecture here. This thing pisses me off every time I walk by it. At least Ry High's building on stilts is less of an obnoxious shitshow then this

Hmm, I like this one way more, probably because it doesn't look like a car accident

One of the few modernist buildings I can actually appreciate. Also brutalism can be interesting if it's not commie-block tier

but neobyz style is still the best style

This one I like. Very much.

ooh I like these ones a lot

Gothic style is good too.

A FUCKING LEAF

nigger

Soon...

Not bad, but I prefer the style of my hometown's Episcopal Church

Are Americans even trying? It's like they are deliberately trying to offend God...

Or is it because Americans are poor?

We had Puritans, live in spread out, smaller communities, and don't have 1 really big denomination that most adhere to, so we haven't built as many big churchs. Go to West Point and you'll see some nice ones though

>advertisement plastered on church

The lower one is more offensive to God.

>living the (((subjectivism))) meme

Gothic's hit or miss for me, but i love this one. Spires can ruin it sometimes though

It's alright but our domes are better ;)

Based Cyprus knows what's up
This place could do with some fresh plaster though, brick does not suit it

I don't have strong feelings about this one either way
Have yet to see any building in this style really inspire me

>already almost a mosque

what about my protestant church?

I don't like byzantine architecture, gothic looks much more epic and cool.

American Protestantism was against the excesses of both the Orthodox and Catholic Churches. Protestantism is the purest form of Christianity

I may be biased because this is my home church, but I love the style. The inside is BEAUTIFUL; stained glass windows, ornamentation, and aesthetic supports

This one sits above the main entrance

>Protestant

Have fun in hell, Sven

I like it. Very unique.

Can I come live in Iceland and pretend to work at like... CCP or something? PLEASE??

>Protestantism is the purest form of Christianity
Not sure about the purest but definately the fastest way to go to hell Mr. Luther

>implying anything looks better than this glorious piece of architecture

Orthodox architecture is truly the most beautiful architecture, modern shit catholicism can't compete.

only if you're white and are ready to die in the race war

:(

I think OP forgot to say nothing can beat his BESIDES that

Overkill.

just another asshole that believes his precious orthodoxy is the only one inspired and supported by god.
his culture of choice.
political not spiritual.
hates us, loves our money.
lusts after our wives and children.

P white senpai

I'll hold your island to the last

what the fuck is this

Protestantism developed in an Orthodox-free environment, otherwise they would have all converted to Orthodoxy instead. Some Protestant denominations are cancer but others are decent.

The interior's very nice I agree

> implying anything looks worse than this porcupine-inspired monstrosity

> missing the point this hard

The dome was called "Bruneleschi's Triumph" - it was based on the designs for the Pantheon which had been lost to history at the time and Brunleschi ingeniously built the dome without a single scaffold. Maybe the most impressive architectural achievement of the Renaissance

the most beautiful building i've ever seen was an old treehouse i stumbled across when i went bushwalking once way out west in the great dividing range.

was on the side of a creek, someone had taken what looked like old windows from a pub and used them in the side, the door actually had hinges, and it was supported by a mango tree on one side and some other specied underneath.

from what i could tell it was made nearby entirely out of planks of red cedar, which is that fucking rare the walls alone were probably worth thousands of dollar, all about 3 meters off the ground. inside was bare except for a carved stump stool and metal bedframe with nothing int it.

you could pick mangos through the fucking windows. i was never able to find it again.

Survivors of Abuse
Abuse can take place whether you are a child, a teenager or an adult. Adults can be married, single or divorced, male or female. Even clergymen, seminary students and clergy-wives can be abused. Abusers can be clergymen, monastics, clergy-wives, or just members of the laity.

Were you abused sexually or otherwise by someone in one of the Eastern Rite churches? Are you currently being abused by someone?

It is not your fault! You are not alone! We believe you!
Talk to police first: Sexual abuse is a crime, and it needs to be reported first to law enforcement, not to officials of other institutions.

If you are a victim of sexual abuse or if you know someone who has been sexually abused or you know of a case of sexual abuse, you need to report that to the police or other civil authority before you report it to anyone else. You don't first report it to a school principal, teacher, counselor, minister, rabbi, imam, priest or bishop. You go to the police.

Sexual abuse is a crime and needs to be reported to the proper law enforcement agency just as any other crime should be … That should apply to all victims of sexual abuse, regardless of age …

OUT OF MY WAY CATHOLIC FUCKING SHITS

Thoughts on something more modern?

So do you have autism or what

domes >>>>>>>>>> towers > spires

This

>Implying that is better than a basilica constructed under a fucking rock

other side in case you were wondering whether it's a church or a tower

Minecraft with graphics mods?

I'm not really a fan of the tower part. The rest of it is good

yall motherfuckers need concrete

forgot pic

Looks like a church if commies were put in charge of building it

America is a humble protestant nation but we should have some grand churches like the Germans.

it would be a shame if a leaf stole some digits

reee

This is not a church, it's a library specifically designed to look like a giant concrete turkey

>he still clings to old religious superstition in the age of speed and force, metal and concrete

shiggydiggydoo

Kek doesn't grant digits if it is unnecessary

This is truly beautiful

This is why Germany is going down the shitter, you have to grasp on to your culture and history

>not a single one to mention Sagrada Familia
Also, Spain, get your shit together and finish it already.

This one directly inspired Peter Jackson when he built Minas Tirith

t. Serbian diaspora

Can you for a moment stop thinking that you hellhole of a country is center of the universe?

Every town in Croatia has at least 3 churches that are more beautiful than any cathedral in Serbia and even they are nothing compared to churches in Italy, France and Germany.

>tfw you will never see this finished in your lifetime

Can you? That's because they were built by Italians, French and Germans.

We intend to sing the love of danger, the habit of energy and fearlessness.
Courage, audacity, and revolt will be essential elements of our poetry.
Up to now literature has exalted a pensive immobility, ecstasy, and sleep. We intend to exalt aggressive action, a feverish insomnia, the racer’s stride, the mortal leap, the punch and the slap.

We affirm that the world’s magnificence has been enriched by a new beauty: the beauty of speed. A racing car whose hood is adorned with great pipes, like serpents of explosive breath—a roaring car that seems to ride on grapeshot is more beautiful than the Victory of Samothrace.

We want to hymn the man at the wheel, who hurls the lance of his spirit across the Earth, along the circle of its orbit.

The poet must spend himself with ardor, splendor, and generosity, to swell the enthusiastic fervor of the primordial elements.

Except in struggle, there is no more beauty. No work without an aggressive character can be a masterpiece. Poetry must be conceived as a violent attack on unknown forces, to reduce and prostrate them before man.

We stand on the last promontory of the centuries!… Why should we look back, when what we want is to break down the mysterious doors of the Impossible? Time and Space died yesterday. We already live in the absolute, because we have created eternal, omnipresent speed.

We will glorify war—the world’s only hygiene—militarism, patriotism, the destructive gesture of freedom-bringers, beautiful ideas worth dying for, and scorn for woman.

We will destroy the museums, libraries, academies of every kind, will fight moralism, feminism, every opportunistic or utilitarian cowardice.

That looks like someone put out a million dollar insurance policy on a quarter million dollar building. It's just sitting there, waiting, hoping to god that someone comes along and rams into it - causing it to collapse on the spot.

Implying this royal church isn't better than OP's one

survivor of orthodox abuse and exploitation championed by assholes like you

That is a very tall and fancy log cabin.

Another view of this church

>Compares a tiny modern church with a historical building

You haven't seen our "super churches", have you?

The biggest church in my hometown ( sadly was not completed because the pope did not want it to be bigger and more imposing than St Peter in Rome) is guarded by soldiers 24/7 because it contains a fresco of good ol Muhammad getting roasted by devils and mud people are not happy with this.
Kek!

Pic related

Partially true.

Some of the architects were Croats but they were educated in Italy.

Bologna?

Catholic churches mostly look like shit, user. I know it's hard to come to terms with it but you have to at some point

Clergy abuse at a lower rate than the general population. Pick a different strawman

Post the outside