At first i laughed, then i tried to debunk it, but now i'm lost. is the earth really flat?

at first i laughed, then i tried to debunk it, but now i'm lost. is the earth really flat?

Warning: the more you watch those videos/documentaries about Flat Earth, the more sense it starts to make

No you stupid fucking frog, you're spending too much time on Sup Forums

Where is Antarctica if the world is flat?

Yeah, if you're retarded. Or have autism, or are religious.

Absolutely

No it's not. It's a false flag conspiracy theory used to make you look like a jackass.

The earth being round evidence makes more since than the earth is flat evidence. If the earth was flat then what is an eclipse? If the earth is flat how can I travel in one straight line and eventually come back around to where I started?

>ITT: Retards that doesn't know FE was made up by the CIA in order to discredit the whole conspiracy theory sub culture

little did they know

I just want to know.

If this "supermoon" was the closest the moon is to earth in 40+ years, why have I seen the moon 4x the size it was?

This!!!!!! Listen to my fellow Sven

Go to the ocean.
Look at the horizon.
Notice its curved.
Realize that slight curve is actually only a small arc of a massive circle.
Realize that earth is actually globe shape and you foolish

Where you cannot go...

No. It's a Meme Theory.

Aaaand here we go again.

If you go to the ocean you'll find in fact that it is not curved.

Atmosphere can't exist on a flat earth.

You'd have to suppose there's some wall at the edge holding the oxygen in, which we'd be able to see.

Not to give more credit that it deserves, but you need to look at the flat earth model and understand north is at the center of the map, with south radiating out in all directions. Normal navigation wouldn't be imed unless you traveled past the south pole

Yes, and to help discredit actual conspiracy theories.

This, the supermoon was bright as fuck but it wasn't really any bigger
I saw a bigger moon earlier this year

Earth is Hollow, Earth has the Agarthan Network, even hitler knew. flat earth is to discredit alien existence as "muh demons"

fuck off flatearthers

This too!!!

The only answer I've gotten is some swamp gas bullshit.

Yeah, it's flat. Go check out videos where you can zoom in ships that have supposedly dropped below the horizon, or read about Byrd's expeditions and what happened immediately after his last one(protip US/Russia began probing the dome or whatever it is with rockets/nuclear weapons)

For fun, watch the video on the ISS is fake conspiracy too and revisit the moon landings.

It's ALL intertwined. We're all skeptics at first until the truth is too much to handle.

Yeah, it's very obvious.

The moon may have looked bigger or smaller depending on how close to the horizon it was when you viewed it. The moon on the horizon looks huge, but that's only because we have something on the horizon for scale. But if you were to take your finger, and cover the moon while its on the horizon, and then did it again when it was high in the sky, you would see that they were both the exact same size. It can just look bigger.

>tfw they don't tell people about the torus because it's too complicated to explain to people bound by 3D perspective

Then how did captain Nemo and professor Aronnax discover it on 21st March 1868?

yup, why else would this theory (which is fkn stupid) blow up like shit in the last 3 years
m-m-muh tinfoil hats

They didnt go far enough. Learn about the (((wall)))

no.

trump wasn't even president back then

Yeah the earth really is flat. But coincidentally every other planet/object in the universe isn't flat.

If you're on the ocean and can't see that it's curved then you just have poor sight. I've seen this since I was a child

If the earth is flat, how come planes fly over the Pacific (USA to japan) and not over the Atlantic.

If it's flat what two points on earth are the farthest away? (Ends of the earth) and how come these two furthest away places are actually quicker in route to one another than places that "would be considered closer" (on a flat map with boundries)

How come cartographers have such different models of the earth, and it's perspective. When obviously a flat world would translate to a flat map easier. How come our globes (maps) are more accurate than flat maps.

Yall niggas need gsus

Spherecucks can never give a straight answer

I'll tell you one good Frenchmen, and you remember this well

we do not live on a fucking ball, no matter what those spherecuck shills say

ball earthers and balleartherism is pure cancer

don't even entertain their heliocentric insanity

FOUCAULT'S PENDULUM YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS

They was in a submarine you abysmal faggot!

But that wall is bretty spoopy..

Yes and the planets don't exist. Landing on the moon isimpossible for unknow reasons