WE WUZ ENGINEERING WIMMIN FOR NASA, DONTCHU FORGET THAT CRACKA!

New (((Hollywood))) movie coming up, called HIDDEN FIGURES cuz ebil whitey hid them from public knowledge it stars KEVIN COSTNER and OMG SHELDON COOPER TOO and its like funny and stuff but theres like science too and wow I had no idea about this cuz my school teacher never taught me about PEOPLE OF COLOR being involved in NASA missions thats like super important TRUE STORY thank you based merchants Theodore Melfi and Peter Teschner for making this OSCAR WINNING FILM for us goys

youtube.com/watch?v=5wfrDhgUMGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Peru, you're drunk. You fell on your side. Go home.

But is it accurate?

yasss queen fierce as fuck!

Yeah tons of black women got white men the coffee they needed to continue running NASA.

checked.

I would have been interested in the film if it werent a continuation of the left's identity politics that already cost them the 2016 election.

The whole tongue-in-cheek attitude of the film turns me off like nothing else.

funny, i preffer to see a movie about the story of the caracther Kevin Costner portails.

how you get to be the boss of NASA

"Blacklighting: Rewriting history one sickle cell at a time." Brought to you by the (((Union of Trusted Cultural and Historial Scribes))), winners of the self-appointed (((Nobel Prizes))) for the weaponization of "it was real in my mind".

we did all dem maffs n shiet to get dat crack ass to the moon MM-HMM-HMM-HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AYO HOL UP

SO YOU BE SAYIN

WE WUZ ROCKET SCIENTIS AND SHEIT?

DAAAAAAYUUUUUM

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>hidden

I'm pretty sure the main character was slathered with every award and recognition her field could grant her.

Eh, I'd watch it. I like underdog movies.

he may be called von Braun but that doesn't mean he was a nigger

WE

A little while ago there was a thread about this film from an user who said he was a producer on it. Look it up on 4plebs
I'm on mobile or I'd do it myself

das rite. black women invented the ZERO-G peanut butter.

why do nigger women almost always have hairy lips? same goes for spic women, indian women, hell, probably any non-white woman.

they were calculators, that is literally what they were called. Also i think in the 90s the smarter black woman got a slightly bigger role. If you look at the pictures of her she is more light skinned than the actress portraying her.

>in reality NASA was all a bunch of Paperclip'd Nazis & Freemasons
HA!

WUZ

>based on the untrue told story

Fixed.

>probably any non-white woman.

Never seen a Japanese chick with a hairy lip.

ASTRONAUTS AND SHIET

clearly i said "non-white"

Is this about when they sent a monkey to the moon? I already knew about that.

Based on the trailers I saw no one seemed to give a shit they were black, just that they were women

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIET. DA MELANOID PEOPLES BITCH!

Should be called Full Figures.

Evolution literally made them uglier so they would die off faster.

>AYO MUH FUGGIN WHYTE BOI DID U FOGET DAT WE WUZ AZTRONOTZ N SHEEEEEEIIIIIT U BETTAH SHO SUM DAM RESPEC

How do you respond Sup Forums?

Were they real people or they really made up this shit and turned into a "based on true story" using jewish tricks somehow?

>Is this about when they sent a monkey to the moon?
Kek'd & check'd heh

Check'd

Shit, sorry. I was supposed to post Bateman.

B&

:

Nice cock

my sides....

How do I delete something on here?

HOL UP

reply to the post you want to delete and write DELETE THIS in the name and options field.

1. tick the checkbox next to the post

2. click the Delete button at the bottom of the page

I'm trying it on your post but it isn't working.

This

I'm CIA.

I TOLD ALL Y'ALL!

>BASED ON A TRUE STORY
I'm so sick of this motherfucking phrase in kikewood, they mix in lies with truths to manipulate idiots into thinking they understand the subject. They know the goyim are too ADD addled to do research and would happily consume their revisionist garbage with easily digestible lessons at the end for them to regurgitate.

>friend watches the big short
>'oh yeah we need bigger government to make sure things like this don't happen again'

I noticed that color pictures of her have been turned monochrome

I honestly can't think of a single person I know that would want to go watch this

This movie is going to win a shitload of awards even though it tanks, outside of white guilt idiots nobody wants to watch 3 hours of women doing math.

I had a friend who wanted Dick Cheney arrested because he watched "W." and thought Dick Cheney really went around making evil speeches about taking over the world.

jajajajaja, i love puruvians they are chill.

N E W

This pandering shit is getting so old.

>SHELDON COOPER
I'm so fucking sorry lads

Haven't heard of Katherine Johnson?

You are a weakling cuck. Lol.

T. Known Boss

Wait nvm I read that as Sharlto Copley

SHE'S A FUCKING POLAR BEAR TOP FUCKING KEK

Yeah after this whole Trump thing we can look forward to everything that bombs being "cos white people didnt see it on purpose"

Woman looks nearly white me.

Im not scared of a BB gun, Shitavious...

W. was bullshit propaganda sure. Doesn't mean dick Cheney shouldn't have been arrested. He was a neocon shit head with way too much power

Fuck no, it's more masturbatory BLM revisionism like Red Tails and Birth of a Nation (the new one).

That thing looks like a vagina.

ayo hol up so

is u sayin that we wuz space kangz? n da white man stoled it?

WE WUZ NASA AN SHEIT BABY

thank you for the quad doubles kek

relevant

youtube.com/watch?v=T6xJzAYYrX8

>how you get to be the boss of NASA

Gotta be a 33rd degree Mason.