Why are all the prisons in America filled with Christians? Why do Christians create the majority of crime?

Why are all the prisons in America filled with Christians? Why do Christians create the majority of crime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfrfs_eQC7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because most American niggers are (((Christian))).

Because most shitskin spics are Catholics.

Most prisons are filled with white christfags. Just in case you weren't aware.

Non-whites are more likely to be Christian than whites.

>Blaming race when it's a religion problem

Christians are also more likely to be republican than atheists.

Why are most criminals in Saudi Arabia muslim?

Why are most criminals in Israel jewish?

Why are most criminals in America christian?

>white nation
>less than proportionate number of white convicts
>more than proportionate number of non-white convicts

Non-white genocide when?

Why does America have so many more criminals than every other nation?

If Christians really are superior, though, why would proportion matter?

only the other white nations, and its mostly because we have more minorities.

>why would proportion matter?

you don't have to be a good christian to be a christian, but you do have to be a nigger if you were born a nigger.

Christians also have far more abortions than any other group. So much for absolute morals.

Fuck Christianity.

And fuck non-white people.

14/88.

No, all other nations. Quit trying to b8 post.

Because we have more people, retard.

sage

>if superman is so great why can he be killed by kryptonite?

@98993602
And a higher proportion of criminals, most of which are Christians.

>Superman
>Not a little bitch

If you go to religious meetings in prison it will be seen as "good behavior" and can lessen your sentence. Most criminals "find religion" to keep themselves out of trouble

No, they're Christian when they walk in, and even fewer go to Sunday meetings.

usa does have a really high proportion of prisoners though. its because its not a nation and there is no love between people, also niggers

>Also Christians
Ftfy

True, a lot of prisons in my area is full of Aryan brotherhood members who tried robbing banks and stores and shit, I fucking hate niggers and storefront niggers. Though, one of my best friend's older brother is in the Aryan brotherhood

because it's the only nation where imprisoning people is a profitable business

So suddenly you agree that it's not a race issue. Still, though, a HUGELY disproportionate amount of prisoners are Christians, which should tell you something.

>there is no love between people, also niggers
Fuck, you're right.

I think we should import more foreigners. Surely multiculturalism is the answer.

Christians are generally really dumb, as in the people who end up being Christian are generally on the lower end of the mental brightness spectrum. The posters on here like to pretend that spamming fedora memes and calling you an atheist or something is a credible way to prove otherwise. Indoctrination is an ugly thing for ugly people, and ugly people tend to think and act more stupid than the rest.

that blacks are gullible?

Because Christianity enables criminal behavior. You can basically kill, rape and steal all your life but if you repent just before your death and accept Christ you will achieve salvation & heaven. that is how forgiveness works and christ suffered for our sins so that we can commit them

Again, most people in prisons are white Christians. You keep trying to blame that one Muslim for all of Islam when Christianity is creating terror everyday.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rfrfs_eQC7Q

Blocked in America.

Because in Christianity it doesn't matter what you do. No matter how destructive, murderous or malicious you are, all you have to do is have faith and you're covered.

Then why is this not a national issue?

Did you mean Muslims?

Which occupy next to none of prisons?

Because it's not actually an issue. The biggest issue is the black male crime rate, who are 6% of the population but just under 50% of the prison population. They're not raping and murdering because of what the read in the bible, mostly because they can't read. They are genetically prone to crime.

Hitler was Christian.

>They create crimes because of their skin color, not their belief
Holy shit!

This is actually true for blacks. There is no greater correlation between individual crime rate in America than race. Fucking newfag.

yes, good goy

If that's the case why does your mum have sex with black blokes then you wanker?

Kys. I hope your sisters and daughters end up with a black baby in their tummy. Yummy.

Most of the people in prison only wronged the Government. They didn't rape kids and decapitate people.

Because Jews don't get arrested and Muslims suicide themselves.

Atheists are too busy fapping to ponies and traps.

People without hope often turn to religion.

Have a cup of tea and calm down ahmed, it'll be ok i promise. This one little chart disproves all you faggots saying that race doesn't matter.

Well... they are hoping that they can go straight and its true that Christ can aid you but you also need to make a change inside yourself. Its important to also take the advice of psychologists and clergy so the prisoner can make the needed adjustments to become a good member of society.

It's because we're a majority Christian country.

Christianity is a good indication. Fucking Reddit.

This is either pathetic bait or you're legitimately retarded.

>What is jailhouse religion

Same reason there wasn't any atheists in foxholes during WW2.

>77% of American adults are christian.
>Nobody knows exactly how many inmates are Christian
>It's a good indicator user!

kys faggot. Nothing is a better indicator of crime rate than race in America.

i didnt know everyone in prison is a christian. Is anyone who is western or white automatically christian.

Also, niggers and muslims are the worst cancer on earth.

Which gives us the world's biggest incarceration rate.

You sound mad. Upset that Christianity is the #1 indicator of crime?

OP has not llustrated any facts. But what i remember from looking at stats is that there are few atheists according to how many atheists there are. However if i was in prison i would probably claim to be christian to get a better sentence/deal or chance of release + better treatment from inmates in case they manage to dig up personal information.

>better sentence/deal
Nobody is going to give you a better deal for being a christfag.

nah mate, that's your mental 21st century slavery legal system

I thought you wanted slavery?

Steal , pray jesus for forgivenes rinse and repeat