The sound of silence

Everyone on pol already forgot about grubhub, that's the funny part. Rofl

The only thing missing is Pepsi firing their poo in the loo CEO.

Holy shot apple deleted all of the negative reviews on grubhubs app, there were 4000+ negative before now they're gone. Holy shit

Pepsi are going to really fucking suffer.

This hugely impacts the psychology behind the soft drinks market.

In the split second decision millions of consumers take between Coca-Cola and Pepsi, Pepsi now has an extra negative correlation to help them decide.

YES!!!!!

DONT LISTEN TO SHILLS; THE MSM ARE THE FAKE NEWS, THE CENSORSHIP HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON GOING AMERIBROS!!,

FACEBOOK AND GOOGLE WILL NOT EXIST IN 5 YEARS!!! SCREEN THIS

TRUMP 2020

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Coca-Cola tastes ten times better than Pepsi anyways.

PepsiCo has good products.
Grubhub is a ponzi scheme

>GrubHub
Who?

This Pepsi needs to fire the shitskin

Fuck if this is true we need proofs. Just found this review on my android

this is beyond pepsi, this is about your freedom!!!!, no matter who is CEO, anyone else will be the same.

Well grubhub is a ponzi scheme its stocks are only worth Penny's
Grubhub us like Twitter it barely draws revenue but investors keep dumping money into it.

grubhub ceo sold more than 10000 stocks on november 7th, was the trump bashing to cover his 4th quarter profits?

It's a food delivery service that barely makes money but the investors keep dumping money into making the stock look like it has value when it don't.

I've been watching their reviews the last week it went from almost a quarter of their ratings being negative to maybe 5%, it was over 4K negative reviews, they're all gone now. Wow

Grubhub is one of those california style companies that buys you shit and delivers it to your door.
>i need a pack of smokes and a papajohn pizza
They then charge you up the ass for the driver+gas+profit, it's a fucking scam.

BURN THOSE COMPANIES TO THE GROUND

I wish you showed those BLM pussies what really is rioting and rebelling, ameribros keep calm but a part of me want to see you blowing up buildings, banks, and companies, OKLAHOMA CITY

rich kid apps

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

F

>coca-cola fags

>Falling for the soda jew

You might be looking at the wrong section.

If they have recently updated the app then all reviews will be for the newest version of it.

Yep, I first learned of them when Kevin Smith became
>a literal fucking whale
He stopped using them and actually lost weight just by not buying from them.
It's useful don't get me wrong, but it's an easy step towards degeneracy.

both are the black poison of the white gods of the yankee empire.

So much this.

Wait what's going on?

Vanilla Coke>RC Cola>Cherry Pepsi> Original Coke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reguar Pepsi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cherry Coke

This, desu. Pepsi just seems a bit too plain. Coke has a classy taste.

She treats her employees , (working for Pepsi is fucking awesome for so many reasons) and the pay starts at ~ 15, but if you get a sales route you can ,make 2-3K a week. Plus they give you a phone, clothes, etc. for free. It's a laid back environment. As long as you don't suck dick you are g2g. Then she had to pull this shit...

I bet none of you even buy stocks anyways. You did nothing.

Isn't that shit all owned by Pepsi Co.?

this is what real protesting looks like

>PepsiCo has good products

Such as? Pepsi itself is absolute shit, at least compared to Coca-Cola. Tropicana is sugary shit compared to Coca Cola co's Minute Maid.

Good. That will actually make America great again. How? No trashy, sugary drink like Pepsi means America will be skinnier. No grubhub means America will finally go out and get their own food, or even better, they'll start cooking.

That also shows the confusion and the delusion of the left. One day they cry about corporations. The next day they cry corporations are failing because of this politician etc...

Nope. I'm an app dev I know how the App Store works. They are all gone. They updated their app too. "All versions" tab shows 4K reviews missing.

good when grubhub goes down i wanna buy it cheap and rename it "gurbhurb"

you'll always end up drinking jew. even water belongs to them

I know about GrubHub but what did Pepsi do?

as far as i know their ceo/whatever went out and said how disgusted she was with trump winning, and how "everyone" at pepsi felt the same way. scared, etc.

People in the country whose water comes out of wells on their own land instead of the public system can avoid the liquid Jew, for now.

Local sodas are much better.

it's a nice feel to have virtually free water

CommunistNewsNetwork said the Pepsi boycott was this fake news they are warning us about. It isn't happening cos the USA propaganda show said so and they are now the authority on truth. Don't look at those pictures. It's a racist lie.

BONUS POINTS:
CNN complaining about "fake news"

No, Coke and Pepsi are both huge corporations that own a bunch of brand names that compete with each other.

>Another Vanilla Coke drinker
Ma fucking nigga