Why are you not working RIGHT NOW?!

Why are you not working RIGHT NOW?!

I'm off till Sunday.

I got back from work.

Tcmai ce am iesit de la munca, poponarule.

I am. I'm just taking a poop. Relax.

Posting from wörk

Nobody wants to hire me.

TRECI LA MUNCA IDIOTULE

shitPosting from work.

Bine trec sa o muncesc pe ma-ta.

I work at 3

>Why are you not working RIGHT NOW?!

>I am. I'm just taking a poop. Relax.

/Thread.

Am trimis Securitatea spre tine.

Car is in the shop and I drive for a living.

Because I've been working 12 hour shifts all week and now is time for me to sit, drink beer and shitpost.

>falling for the "job" meme
>being a wagecuck

I just got back

Although, why would you advocate work under capitalism? Do you enjoy your fellow workers being exploited?

I have MS. Stupid cripple. I work from home.

>I just got back

GET BACK TO WORK

Just because I don't get paid to change the world doesn't mean it isn't work. Need to update your definition of work.

For most of Obese America, getting out of bed is a full-time job.

Lurkin at work, whenever I can.

(SR5 valve on a 2015 Wabash trailer)

Because I'm a NEET. What are you gonna do abot it, wagie?

>being usefol for Goymany
>working for Merkel
elmao yeah sure

I alternate 3 and 4 day weeks. Thankfully, this week is a 3 day.

I'm eating right now

Securitatea e deja aici tovarase.

this famalam

today is public holiday in greece

In college

Because I'm bourgeois

Thanks for reminding me it's Thursday

I'm at school in the library shitposting. Qt Indian girl sitting across from me

My specialty is asphalt and I just moved to Arazona im not sure the demand for labor is here.

np senpai

But i am.

I love earning my own money and spending it how i please.

Capitalism is human nature OP, people want to earn their shit, fuck your loser ideology made for the weak.

Im at work, but I like to shitpost while I take a nice long shit after lunch

C++ linear linked lists.

Kek nice thread, sums communism up nicely

>Romania
>work

Don't try to gyp me, I know you just want me to pay more taxes funding welfare for your fortuneteller mom and ten siblings, more spare change to give smelly, brown, accordion-playing beggars like you and more cash in my wallet for Romanian pickpockets. This gadjo isn't that stupid.

>Allman-style indenting

lel get fucked faggot

I'm scared of interviews, and have no references.

Just give me a shovel or broom, point me in the direction where there are no people, and give me a cheque at the end of the day.

That's all it would take.

*yawn*

Ahem. Good morning waggie! Oh, it's evening.

I have to wait till tuesday for my physical at a new factory

Because its night you fucker

Lunch break

Full time stem major at university. Is that a valid excuse or should I work at McDonald's to just to say I (((work)))

Don't need to. Not now, maybe not ever.

I am working faggit

pls no bully

I am prick. I own a cigarette shop and have a few minutes on my hand.

Thursdays are college days for me

that sucks. been there, done that. The only reason i am not there right now is because i am going to school. you should look at getting into an apprenticeship or if you can and are up to it you can try to get into a 4 year college.

I am.

70k canada bux a year to hide in a mechanical room vaping and shit posting most of the day.

I work 8-16 mate
Now is shitposting time

Was at work 9 hours today.

I can't find work. Because my degree is useless here. Probably should've known, but it was a different thing 5 years ago! No cimea, no sanctions, no economic collapse. Some companies actually looking for fresh blood, giving somebody new a chance. So many opportunities, so much hope and optimism.
Now there's, like, 1.5 companies that do what I was taught to do. And they're only looking for one single specific pro of pros with 5 to 7 years of experience. Fuck, where would you get a guy like that? Be a little bit more realistic. Give me a chance, put me in the team, coach, let me learn the ropes, let me get at least some of that experience you're requiring so much, in 6 months I'll be that pro you're looking for. But nope, no luck. If I send emails with my resume and portfolio they don't even reply, if I talk directly they tell me to fuck off, they're full. All the people I know are either not working or stuck on shitty minimum wage jobs. And the unemployment rate is less than 1%, what a joke. I don't want to sell indian toothpaste in a tent when it's -15 outside! I have an education, goddamnit!

This country is dead. And getting even more dead every year.