Are you wearing Red Pill shoes?

The shoe of the white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

lowa.ch/de/
amazon.com/New-Balance-ML574-Collegiate-Sneakers/dp/B018N6Z3KE/ref=nav_ya_signin?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1479410583&sr=1-5&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=new balance&
amazon.com/New-Balance-Mid626K2-Training-Work/dp/B018QS97IS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>he wears autismshoes

> irrelevant country responds...

I have a pair with this cuck's flag colors

Whenever I get a new pair of shoes I will by some New Balances just for them finally standing up to the kikery

Gotta put your money where your mouth is. Sick of these companies sticking up for tranny bullshit and whatnot.

You're a faggot if you think those shoes are redpilled

Why would anyone wear those?

That's like shouting
>look at me, I'm virgin!

official /polo/ shoes

next shoes I buy will be new balance!

no because im not a child and wear actual shoes like a man.

fuck off back to your cab you paki whore

Kampfschuhe best shoe.

lowa.ch/de/

>wearing brogues every day

spotted the fedora

are they good for running and exercising? i dont need a chilling around walking the mall shoe. i need something to bust my ass in the gym

>spotted the poor paki

>he doesn't
What shoes do you wear post enrichment

We should all buy Red New Balance 574 to identify eachother in public. Red because we're Red Pilled. It'll be like a secret club

great arch support, for when you're stomping niggers

>N for Nigger

No thanks FBI I'm getting these tho

N for Niggerslayer

>>he wears autismshoes

point case. delete this thread

N for nationalism

i am before the endorsed trump though.

>Calls himself an Englishman
>Not wearing CDBs

why are zips for the white man?

wow that price,its like more then half of my mounth earning

What do you do?

I'm getting like $2300 a month

Im welder

You have to go for the full outfit, or you are a filthy casual.

ive always wondered why E.Europeans dont just inflate their wages super high since they have the EuroCuck money.

This.

(((steve jobbs))) also had them hurr

>not redwing boots

Reported for underage. No one wants to see you take pictures of your shoes in your high school classroom.

Can't believe it costs 170 to look like a retard

Don't get too riled up user, you do that for free on a daily basis

Last time something was inflated in Serbia , people couldn't buy bread and milk with thir salary

I honestly wouldn't pay that much even for nice shoes

What number are those?

Danner USA made work boots. I hate shoes.

amazon.com/New-Balance-ML574-Collegiate-Sneakers/dp/B018N6Z3KE/ref=nav_ya_signin?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1479410583&sr=1-5&nodeID=7141123011&keywords=new balance&

made in the US and less than your average NIKE made by asian infants.

yea but now you have germoney to print more money to save you. just print trillions of eurocuck bills and go to any EU country to live like kings

I only wear Sperry's.

move out of sebria and go to germany or somewhere richer europe needs welders

My boots literally say HH on them.

I wear Nike sneakers with blue jeans.

Who cares about child slavery, maybe if I was used as a worker when young I wouldn't be such a lazy fuck today.

We're not niggers, who the fuck cares about shoes.

How much of a shock is it to hear people here actually live on 300 ( or less ) euros monthly , honest question

ru a stripper

i will,normally if i dont kill myself first

$169

lol

I can buy 4 pairs of pumas for that, and look way better

Same, when yesterday I stepped in shit I didn't notice

They make cross-trainers. I've got a pair and they're pretty good. Great quality and they last a couple of years.

> Kampfschuhe
Kampfstiefel you nigger.

>support American brands
>trigger cucks
>also goes with my terrorwave kit

Mmmm, I love the smell of freshly worn sparrys, that scent of leather mixed with the rich aroma of foot fweat, I love the stink of sweaty male feet, especially after running or working out, makes me hard just thinking about it.

>wearing the boston jew

okay, in my local news said "New Balance is for alt-right white supremacist"

what is a alt-right?

No, dumbass. We already have a secret signal.

If you think you are talking to another Sup Forumsack, draw a dick on a piece of paper, show it to him, and say "JUDEN".

And don't go spreading this around. We don't need newfags finding out.

t. an autist who cannot understand that an autistic model of NB does not make the whole brand autistic.

Not fashy enough.

Get some curb-stompers, goy.

za mene je bio sok kada sam cuo da drug izdrzava zenu koja ne radi i sincica sa 30000 plus zive u iznajmljenom stanu i nedobijaju pare sa strane

ye

I love Birkenstocks.

I used to wear those years ago, stopped buying them when the quality went to shit. They would fall apart in about 6 months.

>trainers
>the shoes of the white man

Trainers should only be worn when exercising.

Fuck you subhuman niggers.

move to US were short on welders right now starting wage is $20/hr, higher in some places

>Raf Simons or Rick Owens isn't usually what he's dressed in.

>Literally autism shoes
I remember months ago when /r9k/ got shit on for wearing them. White Nationalists confirmed for autistic insecure cucks.

Oh and Uggs, I love shoes lined with wool on the inside, it's a real treat for the feet.

who /420s/ here?

THE classic shoe

>redpill shoes
fucking millenials who dont even know what redpilled means

I thought the Swiss were supposed to understand how money works.

NB are in fashion now

Someone redpill me on this, is it just a meme? Does new balance support trump or have factories with bad working conditions in Africa that kills nigs? Who cares about a shoe brand....

Red Wing boots, Adidas sneakers, or Doc Martens with rolled jeans, the classics.

New Balance supported Trump or something , liberals are attempting to boycott them

something about new balance always looks like orthopedic shoes.

I wear ultra boosts bc im not autistic

Shoes of the white man

VANS CLASSICS

N is for NIGGER
go get some real shoes

New balance tweeted about how they were happy trump won because OBAMA was fucking them over. They also oppose TPP. It's not really a statement but we are trying to support American companies and award good behavior.

GAY

>sneakers
I fucking puked all over myself. Are you a faggot? Jesus.

european nationalists and ultras have started wearing NB.

N for nationalist

>M574
>Made in USA
It's literally not. 1290's 996's, 990s, 991's and 993's are the ones I know off the top of my head that are made in the US

Dyke: the shoe

I listen to Kendrick Lamar-core

yeah that makes sense, i was going to say that it isnt very christian to be picky about shoes, but when some brands are owned by satanists and your basically paying them their pedo rituals, you're right

>implying the white man's shoes aren't black dress shoes and steel toe boots

The real shoe of the white man.

How is NB's no slip shoes?

amazon.com/New-Balance-Mid626K2-Training-Work/dp/B018QS97IS

Go to their website there is a filter for made in the US about 70 shoes 1300's and 1400's are US

I got some steelys but they don't breathe so after a few weeks they smell like ammonia even with fresh socks and odor eater spray every day

The company that makes New Balances endorsed Donald J Trump. Good pick britbong