So apparently this place is the headquarters of the alt-right

So apparently this place is the headquarters of the alt-right.

Why are you guys so hateful? Will you disavow?

I've never met Alt-right. If we're talking about Alt-right, I wouldn't want to rush to judgment. But it is a big issue. Very big issue.

Wtf I hate Wikipedia now.

Who we disavowing this time?

>Far right

KEK

No one actually knows what alt right is

>Disavow
Nice try Morning Joe

No such thing. It's a term made up by crackpots.

what's an all-right?

>Why are you guys so hateful?

we don't self identify as alt right

we just hate the democratic party with it's history of fear mongering, war mongering, refusal to abolish slavery, support of lynchings, and disenfranchisement of people of color through their fraudulent welfare system psyops

get rid of these liars

Um what? It lists Sup Forums right there on Wikipedia, the most accurate source on the planet.

A series of levers and pulleys.

Alt-right is just how you go a page forward, what are you talking about OP?

yes im alright. how are you?

That's because if they define us, we'll change. For now, all they can do is label us.

> When a bunch of counter culture trolls became a political force
Is this a result of 4chans political power or such a pathetic lack of the left's fortitude or ability to lead? I doubt this is a "great spear pitted against a great shield" type moment, more of a tooth pick vs a shitty olive moment.

This is a board of peace. Off with your judgmental attitude and hatred. Shoo.

>people with far-right ideologies
Dumbass.

We're just lonely boys who jerk off to anime.

Why can't people leave us in peace?

Desperate search for an enemy to strawman/label because [everyone who isn't us] isn't a group

Sort of like the KKK. The group is there and real, but they dont actually do anything. Yet they serve as something to point to as bad and to be compared to things they don't like.

Basically the end goal is to get alt right labeled as something bad so that anything associated with it will be avoided, like nationalism with hitler, like bush and tax cuts, etc.

>not pictured: the logically consistent big state-small state scale

the glaring ommision you have there is that the "alt right" section should have "borders" instead of "immigration"

that's their entire fucking platform

They're gonna come and round everyone up who posts here. Gonna get charged with hate crimes for shitposting on a Ashkenazi camel milking forum

Pic related mfw I get disappeared

you got rused. we are only here to discuss anime.
ebaumsworld is the alt-right hub.

This is a board of peace, take your hateful ideologies somewhere else.

What's an alt-right?

They don't give a shit how many blacks / muslims / criminals come in to the country. As long as they do it legally.

Left-wing reactionary bureaucrats, essentially.

Donald "I'm only against illegal immigrants" Trump, for example. As long as they sign the correct paper, he doesn't care about 500 million coming over the border.

"Build a wall" when it gets votes but "I was just exaggerating" when he gets in to office.

Being a right-winger is basically political and social suicide. That's why he's pro-trannies, pro-degenerate, etc. He'll tell the Mexicans to vote for him while eating a taco, then tell the white man he'll stop the bad immigrants.

Fuck off. That is all.

Why you labeling me user :(

The Alt Right doesn't exist famalam.

There are no alt right here.

We're always right.

Criminally underrated.

>Sort of like the KKK.

the KKK had a film release when it came out and that film was the very first with sound,

Sup Forums is nothing as historically significant

We are simply exercising our religious freedom.

Praise KeK (gtkrwn).

>historical significance has anything to do with my point

Monarchists should be guillotined.

Monarchists want to enslave themselves to jews.

Sup Forums is board of common sense.

>move to the right to fight global establishment elite
>End result is becoming national establishment elite

“The best way to control the opposition is to lead it ourselves.”

― Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

Who will be the leaders of the Alt-Right? The ones the MSM says are the leaders. What is it's ideology? What the MSM says its ideology is.

shutup you gay faggot ass monkey ice chucker queer bot shlomo reptilian trans pussy bitch asshole fuck douche chigger wanker butt pirate cracker

>Who will be the leaders of the Alt-Right?
A "classical liberal" non-white guy named after a Mesopotamian emperor, and a narcissistic homosexual racemixer named after a Roman emperor.

I am alt-middle with some above and below.

Op has assumed my political alignment!

Im so triggered!

I need a safe space!

And some diaper pins... definitely diaper pins.