Wakanda. Home

Wakanda. Home.

Yeah this was mad racist. If the meteor had landed in part of Britain you know for damn sure they wouldn't have all the people in Victorian garb like it was A Christmas Carol.

Least it was before Killmonger fucked it up.

Still looks like a terrible place to live.

>live in a city with a giant cloaking device hiding it from the world and full of advanced technology
>still have fucking dirt roads

The common wakandan doesn't even have paved roads. All the cool tech is owned by the royalty.

Home. At least it was before I fucked everything up.

But some people still dress like that in Africa tho...

Why do you need paved roads when everything hovers? Plus that's way too flat/smooth to just be a dirt road. It's definitely just giving the impression or has a light layer of dirt sand over it

If that had led to Britain isolating itself from the rest of the world and cease all open interaction with it there's actually a good chance it might have.

Yeah. Why the fuck haven't they paved their roads? Nobody wants all that dust and shit getting kicked up in their face. How advanced can you really be if you don't even have shit the Romans did?

You're welcome.

Have not yet seen the film and have not read the lore. Why dosen't Wakanda help the millions of starving Africans that surround them?

kill yourself

What makes you think it the roads aren't paved and this isn't an artificial texture to mimic earth?

They're isolationists, that's their thing.

Why doesnt America open its borders for Mexicans?

The fuck are you talking about? These are actual fashions trending.

The main character would be a bobby in Olde London Towne using a fighting style that mainly employs rugby tackles

That's the fucking point holy crap

The idea of one African people, has always been an American idea. You'd think in a world where the Rwanda genocide happen that such questions would be unwarranted.

This. seeing this “niggers, unite!” speech in this movie just made me cringe.

Well one because there's dust in the air and two because that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

Wut? Those fashions look perfectly modern to me.

The worst I could say is the colors and patterns look a bit 80s.