What is Luan's problem?

What is Luan's problem?

She makes psychopathy sexy.

She’s a shitty sister

But it she really a psychopath? She seems to care about her family but also loves to torture them. Some sort of sadist maybe.

Lincoln Loud, he just wants to fist her

She has a really nice laugh.

It got annoying after a while

Girls with braces in cartoons are generally total thundercunts, in one way or another

She's 14. She's in that weird time of your life when you don't yet fully realize how many consequences your actions have as you block out the consequences on others to focus on the consequences on you because your view of the world is at peak egocentrism at this stage of your development.
She knows her actions will be enjoyable for her and does not fully understand or project what happens to others or worse yet, projects her own reactions onto everything else.
13-16 is the period of full egocentrism and she's right in the middle of it.

Shes one of the best sisters. Shes both sadistic yet loving, extremly charming and funny, and her lewd braces make me hard

Yeah why is that.

Yet leni is the kindest girl you’ll know

Perhaps for some, not for me.

Luan got what she deserved in fool me twice

Leni is honestly too stupid to understand the concept of harm.

Leni is smarter than she gives off she is

She is shown to be very talented in an autistic kind of way, but she's fucking dumb, man.

She's not the smartest but it would be wrong to say she's so dumb she doesn't understand or have capability to harm someone. She got really mad in a few episodes.

>thanks sign!

Leni has empathy and is really nice, but she once walked to the city because as sign told her the kitchen was that way. That seems pretty dumb, but I guess she has a problem with assuming the best of everyone, and she gets taken advantage of easily.

>she has a problem with assuming the best of everyone, and she gets taken advantage of easily.
That would be an understatement

did that comic where Luan killed that spic go anywhere?

Try asking /trash/ loud house thread

She just has her intelligence points invested in other things other than common sense.

Leni is an autistic savant. They should have kept her craftsmanship as a running trait because lincoln was clearly impressed

>she gets taken advantage of easily
i don't know about that.
she walks by herself to the city quite a few times and still hasn't been gang raped yet.

Nobody would dare hurt such a precious cinnamon roll.

>still hasn't been gang raped yet
How would we know? She'd probably say
>there were some really nice people and they all said "hello!" to me all at once!