A list of "Fake News" sources to be "filtered" by social media

Reminder that sites like gab will only rise in response to this.

Still... worth noting.

Also I love how some frindge liberal sites like politicuse are listed to make it look fair.

dailydot.com/layer8/fake-news-sites-list-facebook/

Also, when do we start the backlash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gab is shit and you are cancer

sage

> Infowars suddenly takes over all mainstream news networks in ratings

I'm more of a Britebart guy, but is it true what the left says about Alex Jones denying the Sandy Hook massacre?

This is literally the first I'm hearing of this.

when are they opening up gab to the public? I cant wait to start using it.

We need Sup Forums in a twitter format, it will be glorious!

Do you actually believe what the MSM says?

They and Mark Cuckerberg are investing in implementing "fact checks" into every news article. This shit is literally 1984.

>tfw the left will slowly crumble

Breitbart is considered fake news?

Ayyy my bros at Zerohedge made the list.

we 1984 now boys

This is why 8pol uses archive.is

Sandy Hook was such an obvious false-flag I have to assume they did it to see how many people would just accept it without question.

Only temporally. Soon we will have a constructional conservative as Attorney General that worry less bought bathrooms and more about freedom.

So the left made the kid kill his father before attacking a school? Makes no sense.

doubles confirm, praise kek

Russia today isn't on the list. Great work, Putin.

This is just another example of life imitating the book 1984.

Breitbart and Zero hedge are on "the list". Huffington post and other lefty sites are not.

By controlling the flow of information you eventually control the opinions of the world.

Old trick, new method.

Fuck em.

>the left

what

"fake" news

funny stuff

notice how the onion isn't on the list

the most reliable website on finance is now considered fake news.

It is. I checked. But Salon and Slate are not.

Hell, they put freaking Twichy on the list. Fucking Twichy!

wait, the Onion is seriously on the list?

wat

So begins Internet censorship

>Alex Jones whitehouse corespondent

nevermind im stupid

It just didn't happen at all. There's no actual evidence that anyone was killed or that they even existed to begin with. There's evidence that the school was abandoned until being reopened just for this event, photos of some students turned out to be old family photos of still-living, much older children, etc., etc.

One school's website had published a guide on talking to your students about Sandy Hook several days before the shooting took place. The state changed its laws shortly after the incident so you can no longer request death certificates, and since no evidence from the scene was ever published I don't know how it can be argued with any amount of confidence that anyone died. There's even evidence that the shooter never existed, and that his name exists on paper because Adam Lanza was the birth name of his "brother," who changed it to something else a few years prior.

You're assuming that because there are two sides to this argument, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. You seem to think that it must have happened, and that we're just arguing over why it happened. No, it didn't happen AT ALL.

And it's working... just look at normies posts on twatbook. They eat it all up.

>Fake news
how do they know that the news are fake?

youtube.com/watch?v=TZRa5_DHgl4

wouldnt the locals be suspicious that an abandoned school suddenly had a shooting where kids died?

aren't they?
but they are the town crazies, aren't they?

Anyone actually using Gab? I just signed up, but have to wait.

well im assuming everyone living in the area would notice it....

well i guess, but say you lived on a small town and one day you wake up to world news about how there was a mass shooting at a school you know was closed and empty

you walk there and there is the president, all the politicians, a bloody mess, and they are carrying tens of kid's corpses out

what the fuck would you do?

I'd say a better question is how you know which news is real?

If anything this seems more like a measure to prevent news sites with actual journalists and ethics committees (who know they'll get sued if they let anything too insane get reported as news) from being listed right next to clickbait shit which is just made up to get clicks/ad revenue.

This isn't the same as preventing links to "fake" news sites from being posted on Facebook you hysterical fuckwits. It just makes sure you aren't fed prole feed (more accurately, it makes sure you don't feed clickbait sites) which you don't have the ability to differentiate from anything with substance.

Who am I kidding though? You're all junkies to this mental filler, you prize having your insane opinions validated more than anything resembling the truth. It's more 1984 to leave you knuckle draggers to the ad pages than not, and they really should leave you with it tbqh. Happy and sedated in your echo chamber of reptillians and false flags.

I worked in an AIG call center at the time and I had been watching shit about this on the news for a few hours already that day and I randomly got a caller from Newtown CT for a completely unrelated claim and she had no idea that any of this was happening.

I would have thought that the whole town would have been on lockdown and shit but she didn't have a clue.

>I'd say a better question is how you know which news is real?

it depends on the claims that are made
if they claim is australia dissappeared out of the map im pretty sure they can't pull it off unless its true

>actual journalists and ethics committees (who know they'll get sued if they let anything too insane get reported as news) from being listed right next to clickbait shit
Lol, you are at least 20 years late, at this moment in time all big news organizations have a click-bait section specially for stealing links from facebook, they share the front page with actual news

>This isn't the same as preventing links to "fake" news sites from being posted on Facebook you hysterical fuckwits
Then why is it reported like that?

> It just makes sure you aren't fed prole feed (more accurately, it makes sure you don't feed clickbait sites) which you don't have the ability to differentiate from anything with substance.
Its for your own good! You are too stupid! I have to save you!
Fuck off psycopath

>You're all junkies to this mental filler, you prize having your insane opinions validated more than anything resembling the truth.
>Happy and sedated in your echo chamber of reptillians and false flags.
This is retarded, none reptilian/false-flag believier has a happy or sedated life, they are all hyperalert paranoids; if anything, is "real news" that have a masscre news story followed by a clip of a funny puppy, or an economy section followed by a psychologist explaining how to chill out

>Lol, you are at least 20 years late, at this moment in time all big news organizations have a click-bait section specially for stealing links from facebook, they share the front page with actual news

This is certainly part of why people are having such trouble figuring out if what they're reading is clickbait or not. However the point still stands, large journals and newspapers have a lot more to lose for making things up than singular websites which make money only by clicks. (Some of which are actually just web scrapers taking from other clickbait pages)

>Then why is it reported like that?
Look at what we're talking about, clickbait. What Facebook is changing is what it suggests for you, basically. The current system looks at what you're interested in, and presents you things that are similar (which is great for keeping you on FB and making money off you with ads). What they're changing is basically striking news sites that are what I've described: 2 bit clickbait peddlers. Of course they're going to be mad. What facebook is NOT doing though is preventing you from sharing any links yourself.

>Its for your own good! You are too stupid! I have to save you! Fuck off psycopath

As I said, you all honestly deserve the ridiculous shit that the system is feeding you right now. It makes Markerberg far more money to keep it as it is for starters (which is largely why it wasn't changed even after previous concerns, I suspect).

>This is retarded, none reptilian/false-flag believier has a happy or sedated life, they are all hyperalert paranoids; if anything, is "real news" that have a masscre news story followed by a clip of a funny puppy, or an economy section followed by a psychologist explaining how to chill out

lol it's called hyperbole, "whitey". Considering Facebook the "real news" is probably the funniest part of all this. While cable news is pretty awful in it's own regard, making a schizophrenic FB feed into your news hub is always a mistake

>large journals and newspapers have a lot more to lose for making things up
They don't, they make stuff up all the time, they manipulate wording all the time. Modern journalism is based around the idea that media should "shape citizens" and help "shift paradigms to a conscious awakening".

Also, check up on media in Venezuela or Argentina from 2007 to 2012.

Small news websites are one libel suit from bankrupcy

>Look at what we're talking about, clickbait
Exactly, clickbait being reported by BBC, CNN, Fox, ABC, Google, Facebook. All major news conglomerates of the world are reporting algorithmic censorship as "fake news who helped elect Hitler"

>The current system looks at what you're interested in, and presents you things that are similar
And who is forwarding this new paradigm? Oh wait! Its not Infowars, its not Salon, its fucking news conglomerates. If anything, Infowars and Salon are way more transparent, everyone gets to see the same bias.

>you all honestly deserve the ridiculous shit that the system is feeding you right now
Nice misanthropic elitism you have there, you sure are enlightened pal

>lol it's called hyperbole
Its not, you used words that imply the complete opposite, if anything paranoid news help radicalize and bring discontent, not happiness and sedation.

>making a schizophrenic FB feed into your news hub is always a mistake
Lol, you talk like that was the main FB population and not Humans Of New York, Change.org or Facts.com.

FACT: Ive never been publicized an infowars video in all the time i had a facebook or a twitter, even if my browsing habit is 100% paranoid bullshit. On the other hand, i was spammed by Change.org videos about fighting homophobia and Hitler-Trump 1000000 times

The truth is all reporters are Alex Jones, the only difference is Alex Jones doesn't pretend he is not Alex Jones

>2007 to 2012
2007 to 2016 sorry