Wew lads

Wew lads

>Not Gullermo Del Taurus.

Someone send this to Sup Forums, theyll blow their stacks at the bull reference

I kek'd a bit

Where are these coming from?

Gonna get deep in ewe.

Did you guys know that Chief Bogo canonically has a massive bull cock?

But Bellweather belongs to Lionhart

sequel when

Awful joke

does Shape of Water needs a sequel?

>bull of the bull

I think they mean Zootopia

I don't get it

Posting the superior relationship choice.

Zootopia sequel? What for? They did "the animal are racist" thing. It felt complete to me.

Furries want more of the perfect furry movie.

>perfect

I could imagine a quirky comedy that parodies a meet the parents situation with her meeting his fish parents

I thought that he was the only one of his kind

Toro also means bull, dumbass.

She's no preds chaser, user.

>it felt complete for me so theres nothing anyone else would want to see more of

Grinding Nemo

>a shittier, less sublte Twillight, with a black lagoon monster because fuck creativity.
sorry but people have to stop pretending ugliness and awkward dialogs are deep when it's made by Euros.

Shape of Water....another stupid film about Non-Human Male and Human Female. And the human woman? She was ugly.

They have to explain the lack of scalies and birbs!

Another? Please list more of them so I can be mad with you.

You've only watched the trailer, havent you?

Twilight was subtle?

It's not about more but rather than in general the central mainstream concept for this type of story is always Beauty and the Beast. Human twat is always beautiful because, human and non-human male finds her so captivating that there you go.

I dare movie making studios show a a story of a decent looking guy falling for a non-human female that get this, doesn't look human. I don't care if she's an anthro or whatever, do it I dare Hollywood to do it. Those Jews will never do that because they know it would offend women too much. They would only accept such a plot if the human male is a beta loser who eventually gets dumped (the movie titled Her with Scarlet Johanson).

got sauce?

>AAAAAAAAA
>not SKREEEOOONNK

No, the whole thing, it's painfully low bro and pretentious. It's ugly, it's flat, it's a teen girl fanfiction that people eats up because the names and labels around it.

the bunni is thicc

If she was human-sized I'd want her to sit on my face

I don't see anything wrong with using the beauty and the beast type story for this, it's a common theme for all past 'Human female and male monster' type movies, even then it's not the same as those past movies, normally ending with the monster being killed/not getting the girl or turning into an attractive human man.
The Shape of Water has a happy ending with the human woman and the monster man, this is not a norm for these movies and is not something widely accepted.
It being popular is a right step in the direction for you to get a movie featuring a human man and monster woman (who actually looks like a monster) falling in love and having their own happy ending.

>not wanting her to sit on your face in her native form as well
what a pleb

Well...idk. I kind of agree.
I was expecting a human/non-human romance. I was not expecting a story about a chronically masturbating neet, her faggot best friend who abuses her emotionally, her sassy black bra, all fighting against the forces of a psychotic 1950's "Straight White Man"tm intent on keeping the "filthy xeno" in chains.
it felt a lot less like a Del Toro creature feature and more like someone had written up an SJW script and then covered in Del Toro makeup
>in before Sup Forums-tumblr

>The Shape of Water has a happy ending with the human woman and the monster man
you do realize the creature resurrecting her was probably just the faggot's imagination, right?

Nope, literally confirmed by Del Totoro it's a happy ending, the creature is a God after all.
>scars in the shape of gills
>she was a literal fish out of water the entire time

>he had to word of god it
i will accept this divine message, for now.

Unless they hint more at it being a 'She actually died' ending like they did in Pans Labyrinth, the happy ending is pretty obviously real.

Whoa nice ass!

Remember, she's also able to control the water on the window in the bus. There's definitely something special about her. And they found her as a baby in a basket by the river

>black on jew
as it should be

The sequel is hellboy

>lizard
he's pretty much the thing now my dude

Any idea why they're suddenly making Zootopia related content? Realizing the movie is worth revisiting?

>not the shape of dick
you had one job

Just in honor of the Oscars coming up.

>Voiced by Idris Elba

Two year anniversary is tomorrow

We haven't seen it

>that scene in the Shape of Water where the husband comes in the bathroom, washes his hands first, and then pees in the toilet

like wtf

if you know your hands are dirty is not a bad idea to wash them before touching your own dick

washing your hands twice shows weakness

Goddamn, The Shape of Water was Michael Shannon's best film since Pottersville

>The scene where he rips off his own rotten fingers

What? All of this happens in the film? That's pretty fucking far-fetched, even for Del Toro. We're reaching Shyamalan levels of twists here that we could be making cinnamon twists.

Get Out, of the water.

user is kinda overreacting but kinda not.
A main point of the movie is the oppressed, being a disabled woman, a gay man and a black woman, and the oppressors, the White Man to an extreme.
The movie even focuses on the main antagonists own oppressors, fears and beliefs, the people he works under, which lead him down the road he goes.

There's some fairly good reason behind why the characters are like they are, but I wont ramble on about it, a lot of the messages or character types arent subtle, purposefully so.

actually, i gave a toned down version of events. I didn't even include the faggot trying to seduce some pie shop guy, the "i'mma flood my cheap, 1950's wood wall'ed bathroom so i can have fish sex with my fish lover" which is located above a movie theater, "SWM"tm's odd obsession with fucking the mute girl (for reasons he doesn't even understand), and the russian spy plot!
Shamamalamamama's cinnamon rolls are fucking breadsticks man.

>There he is, doctor fucking shitbird
Not only is this Michael Shannon's best film, but it also has one of the best lines in movie history.

Guess who's coming to the fish pond.

>I cant stand any sort of absurdness in MY movies

In an inferior language

not even about that. I was expecting fish sex. I was expecting weird. It's fucking del toro, absurdness is expect.
I was not expecting what happened.

Michael Shannon's one of those guys that I would be scared shitless to meet irl

idk, i think he'd be fun.
as long as we weren't drinking. or armed. and Kal'el wasn't around.

I see that suggesting a white person anywhere has every performed any sense of oppression, ever, is now "sjw", and no such media like that should exist for the sake of not upsetting anyone.

We'll have to get rid of some vertigo comics too from back in the day. Alan Moore and Garth Ennis both used existing racism as plot points, they must be SJW too.

Fish sex did happen, weird shit did happen, you got what you were expecting, but not in the way you wanted it.

Alan Moore most def, Garth Ennis is too edgy

>ugliness and awkward dialogs
Isn't the movie mostly silent? I know the girl character is mute and people are praising the actress for emoting without any lines
>are deep when it's made by Euros.
It's an American movie

It was a good film but now I want to see a wimpy young man fall in love with a beast woman

>

The scenes which are more "silent"(where Elisa is alone or with the creature) are usually filled with music, her friends and the antagonist all talk a fair amount.

How much of a beast are we talking?

None of that had anything to do with America

It's called The Little Mermaid.

too anime

>

>mfw the cat scene

find me a better version then.

>t. forgot about the cat scene
fugg DDDDD:

Is this it? Is this what happens?

it should meet the middle ground like the asset did. still really human but not.

why the fuck did i have to solve like ten captchas?

this, but vore, basically

The captcha is broken a f

the monster eats a cat and starts with the fucking head.

You know what this is making me think of? Splice of all things, that was a strange take on the monster movie where the mother figure was a horrible person. If even half of the strange and demented things said about this movie are true, I think I should watch it out of a morbid sense of curiosity alone.

The true tragedy is we never see the creatures dick.

what are you, a gay fish?

I'm gay FOR the fish

It wasn't too bad. The movie cut away from that scene.

i still saw cat brains user.