Daily reminder that if Sup Forums is your primary source of news you are living in an echo chamber

Daily reminder that if Sup Forums is your primary source of news you are living in an echo chamber.

No Muslims allowed here Ahmed. You have to go.

You would know best. Germans know all about chambers, huh?

my only source of news is my hate for foreigners

>implying I don't like my echo chamber

Reminder, if you live in Germany you live in the rape capital of the world

Reminder, Angela Merkel likes smelly, rapist, goat fuckers over her own people

Reminder, Angela Merkel is Hitlers daughter

wtf, I love jews now

>Sup Forums
>Drudge Report
>World Net Daily
>Weekly Standard

I feel like my news sources are pretty well rounded.

>implying it's an echo chamber if it's factually correct 100% of the time

But nice anons bring me sources, so it's a bit like Drudge.

If pol is an echo chamber, how am i able to read this post?

Reminder to hide and sage slide threads.

At least my muslims are in chopper gunner videos, not my butt hole

BBC
Al Jazeera
/news/: the less biased Sup Forums

This is how it should be.

50% of Sup Forums threads are reposts of CNN, WaPo, NYT garbage. This is the weakest echochamber ever to be honest.

It's to get news about random non american or British news

Daily reminder that assholes like OP only post once and then begin to jerk off to each post with an actual reply soon after

any asshole can post any shitty opinion on Sup Forums, the only punishment is to be ridiculed with image macros

on other websites, like reddit for example, holding a dissenting opinion gets you banned (RIP Factual Falcon)

I like to read what yall say about the news more than I like the news itself.
IDK, it's fairly strange. I feel like it's better to get unfiltered opinions than it is to read a sanitized paragraph talking around the news instead of about it.

agreed. i feel like german posters are the only ones on this board who can see through this bullshit fake news here and take it as what this place is : SATIRE

I follow a bunch of lefties on twitter and they're just as bad.

Today they were all piling on some CNN guy for praising an FBI informant that writes for Breitbart.

This. Everything the MSM churns out eventually makes its way here to be discussed at length. Hardly an echo chamber, even if Sup Forums's board culture has a (rather undefined) consensus. Now if we were actively banning people for posting things that don't fit our political views, that would be an echo chamber.

U.S is the only place that has Gas Chambers.

>1 post by this ID

>implying that despite being an echo chamber by your standards, we weren't always right

The people here saying it's not an echo chamber don't know what an echo chamber is. Most people here agree on a narrative and circlejerk about it, from the general narrative to even very minor details. No different from leftist websites, but still.

You're mistaken if you think nothing goes out from here.

>not realizing the whole of the internet is an echo chamber
>being this oblivious

fpibp

It's not my ONLY source.

I also listen to The Daily Shoah.

agreed. I use it for links to breitbart-esque sites and to call people niggers on the internet.

It's not. i also go on infowars

yeah an echo chamber of angry foreigners and trump voters who cant agree on anything and half the posts are images of a cartoon frog and nothing else. and sometimes we act as an intelligence agency.

We share links to many news sources blumpkin.

This. I'm watching on BBC how a woman in china is getting oppressed by communism but Sup Forums doesn't care about that.

then what is your post

If mainstream media is my primary source of news, and I'm a liberal, then I'm living in an echo chamber.

Your logic doesn't add up.

There are too many liberal trolls and progressive faggots spilling over from other boards and reddit for Sup Forums to be an echo chamber. 8ch Sup Forums is an echo chamber though.

The entirety of the internet is a hard left echo chamber, most of which ends up leaking in here.

It's actually nice to be able to discuss these matters without automatically being ignored and accused of sexism and racism.

It's not an echo chamber if you're filtering easily disproven lies and focusing on raw events