ITT: Cartoon villains/antagonists who you can completely understand the motivations of

ITT: Cartoon villains/antagonists who you can completely understand the motivations of

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxGjZMo99is
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if he banged those 2 barbie dolls.

Seeing as how barbies are perfectly smooth down there, probably not.

you know it was kind of lazy for Pixar to reuse this villain concept for Toy Story 3

Mewni apartheid

When are they going to explore the metaphysics of Toy Story and explain whey they have to pretend to be fake? I want the next villian to be motivated to break the covenant with humans and reveal the existence of sentient toys.

They're similar but I'd say Stinky Pete got the shit end of the stick most of his life and was a good guy who for most of the film itself until his dreams were crashed with Woody leaving and that caused him to break.

Lotso was a just a egotistical malicious asshole from the start to finish, and his one "bad day" barely justified any of his actions.

He believes that the world is fundamentally broken, but that he can fix it if only he was in charge.

He's definitely not wrong about the former.

I wanted him to be redeemed. Fuck you Toy Story 2.

I don't agree with him but is easy to understand why he got upset with batman no kill code

>antagonist

I honestly feel bad for him, he spend countless years trying to turn the ghost zone safer by bringing order just to Danny to screw up everything

That’s like having an anthropomorphic animal movie like The Rescuers or An American Tail where they dedicate a whole movie in the series to asking how and why humans don’t notice or care there’s a whole miniature mouse society where animals talk and wear clothes and use furniture and shit, and the mice explore their whatever the mouse equivalent of anthropology is to talk about how and when they learned to talk and wear clothes and form governments and why they don’t create a formal alliance with humanity. It’d be distracting, unnecessary, probably a little boring and extremely cringey.

Unless maybe you start off a movie all on its own that is a satire like Sausage Party where that’s the whole point. But it just doesn’t fucking belong in or do anything to contribute to an existing franchise lije Toy Story.

Shit I replied to the wrong post, meant to reply to .

Zamasu.

Since you're posting the one from the movie, I have to interject that that version of Red Hood thought that becoming a crime lord himself was the perfect method to solve crime. Bruce probably had more of an issue with that than the killing part

Walker is Lawful Neutral af. Just a guy doing his job. Great concept for an antagonist. As Danny matures, I can definitely see him and Walker getting along well.

Might be the very first time I sympathized with a villain. Heart of Ice was the day I stopped being a dumb kid who thought all bad guys were just bad guys.

I never felt more happy for a character before and it was the fucking villain
youtube.com/watch?v=TxGjZMo99is

He got a happy ending with a bunch of Barbies.

Lotso also got to experience love.

No one loved Stinky Pete. He was the toy no one wanted to ever buy.

>Cartoon villains/antagonists who you can completely understand the motivations of
>villains/antagonists
Brain may be the protagonist of his own show, but he's still a villain

I wanted him to conquer the stars.

Not like he asked to be created and made into a violent cannibalistic freak

>we'll never get a Toy Story/Bug's Life crossover that stars Stinky Pete and Slim
Why even live?

Should have took him back home

Women are whores

Whores that you are desperate to fuck, my man.

that sounds like a really interesting idea but ultimately it'd be way too retarded of a concept for Pixar to fully elaborate on

He didn't seem interested to conquer more planets since he could easily teleport to other worlds like the lion people one even though they don't obey him

Did nothing wrong.

he just wanted his money back

So he's DOOM as a mouse?

>not "villains who did le nothing wrong xD"
Good job, OP. You're alright.

He was interesting for the first few episodes, then he became mustache-twirling, then he became a fucking Dark Avatar.

Then in Batman beyond they ruined his character

Having the only person you loved burned at the stake by the people she was trying to help would send any man off the rocker. He was even considerate enough that he gave the people of Walacia a warning a whole year before launching his attack. Too bad the Church was run by a bunch of corrupted dickheads.

Losing family can be really tough. I can only imagine it's more extreme with expectations of immortality.

Not really sure why they're even expected to care about life on a backwaters planet like ours. Seems a bit like caring about anthills while designing factories

Dracula in Hotel Transylvania was pretty much right for about 400 years about humans hating them

I can get behind the complete genocide of all gypsies.
Seriously, even as a kid I didn't understand what was so bad about exterminating that vermin.
That's what going to a school where the only kids who robbed, threatened and beat the shit out of other kids were gypsies did to me.

Seeing how humanity in the IZ universe are like I wouldn't mind if the Earth got tuned into a parking lot with Zim in charge.

>Not really sure why they're even expected to care about life on a backwaters planet like ours. Seems a bit like caring about anthills while designing factories

then one of your best workers murders the manager in charge of one of the factories you're building and leads a rebellion, driving the rest of your builders out, then fucks an ant on-site and sires a horrifying ant-human offspring who lives among the ants and handful of workers still there.

He's just following his own nature, like Bob does. You wouldn't ask a shark to go vegan.

Sure he’s an asshole but he did it all for love.Its kind of cute in its own sick twisted way

But he's a retarded villian

Dude flaws exist let's kill everybody lmao

I'd watch it

Pedos do it for love too

Yeah this, he's still a dick, but has a reason to be mad

That was the problem with all of the Korra villains. They had an interesting premise that you could understand, only to become mustache-twirling evil by the end of the season with no nuance or exploration of the legitimate issue they had.

This is honestly what Toy Story 4 should be man. The writing is there too. Sid alone can be a voucher of this shit. But it won’t be done.

WUZ KANGS N SHIE

Wow thats literally Marvel's Scourge.

Batman Beyond salvaged it after TNBA ruined it.

He just wanted to cure Billy of a dangerous copper deficiency.

I only watched the show for him, and man was I not disappointed.

To be fair, Bob explicitly wanted to know if he could change the nature of viruses. It was Matrix who was the guy trying to kill Megabyte.

doesn't justify what he did but I can totally get why he did it for the most part

he heard a good tune and he sampled it bro

Batman beyound is an alternate timeline

He's a sociopath who would do anything to be loved and adored

Good thing you pointed that out. I was confused as hell

Ow, the edge

oh fuck oh shit oh fuck

Here's a comment I dug up from a (pre-social justice) Cracked article that gives a theory about Sid that I've remembered since. Him coming back in 4 would be awesome, since after 3 movies he's still the only human who's aware that the toys are alive.

They didn't completely ruin his character. He was given a second chance and he took it to start doing some good. It's only after he was betrayed by the company that brought him back that he turned evil and wanted to kill (and only kill) the ones who attacked him first.

It's basically a re-hash of that plot where The Penguin tried to be a good person but society put him down.

Also Billy totally sniped that auction, total dick move by him.

there was a Monsters Inc spinoff comic where Sid teams up with Randall and Waternoose to try and use the door system to steal all the toys in the world because Sid thinks they're dangerous.

Trash collecting pays more than you'd think.

I sympathize with him because I did the exact same thing. Id blow up gi joe action figures with fireworks, then take them home and build intricate, fully articulated cybernetic limbs out of wires and matchsticks that were more functional than the originals. Wish I kept them around those things were awesome

Does he get his ass kicked on the regular in the Skeleton Zone now or what?

>comprehend
No you can't,he's a complete sociopath, nearly a typical serial killer, murdering just to impress a girl he lust for

It only shows how he don't give any fuck about anyone and will do their most evil actions for the most superficial bullshits

>some guy who's a trashman tries to convince people toys can talk

huh

Yeah, sorry bout that.

Bob also chucked a magnet at Megabyte, so he wasn't really as much as a pacifist as Season 4 tried to retroactively make him.

Dubs do not lie.

When was Homer ever a villain?

I mean, she definitely was questionable at times, but she did more good for the Earth Nation than the monarchs ever did.

It's by design, but hey.

Haha, I did something similar. Used to stick clay on my action figures and tried to convince my older brother I had a one off special edition

Wouldn’t that make Pete toys very valuble in hindsight? Since hardly anyone bought them the remaining ones would be in mint condition.

Fucking this. The humans in IZ are all idiots except Dib and Gaz. Its like they wanted you to hate the entire cast sans Zim and Gir.

Small Soldiers 2 when?

This show has pretty good antagonists overall. Nox is still the best though

Duke of Zill did nothing wrong.
Name ONE legit evil thing he did after he captured the princess, who lets remind ourselves, DISBANDED THE ROYAL ARMY AND legit expected the PEASANTRY to STAND UP AND GIVE UP THEIR LIVES FOR HER.

This fuck gypsie scum

He's not wrong

>We've all done something silly for a friend, right?

They just do, sometimes it's better not to go full autismo and explain every single thing within the inner workings of a fictional setting. Just like you don't need to see the exact moment Andy got Woody or the boardroom meeting where Buzz Lightyear got pitched to toymakers.

His version of Christmas was really fucking rad