What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we have a cinematic universe
>we have a dobson

Oh, it's this thread again

what the fuck is happening here? Did the JLA try to fight that vacuum cleaner from Tom and Jerry?

Reality is falling apart so they have to harness the Psycho-Sexual energy of Inflation Intensity. Flex Mentallo is the only one who could normally be able to tap into the forbidden technique of Hyperinflation, but Vixen is using her connection to the red to connect all of the Doom Patrol and JLA together so they can all do it.

He's probably serious

I really like that I can't tell if you're just spewing bullshit or if it's actually what actually happens in the comic.

That’s why Doom Patrol is great

As opposed to another inflation bunny thread?

Hey, you left out Crazy Jane using the powers of the Scarlet Harlot persona to tap into the psycho sexual energy.

He's not sprwing bullshit, it's what happens.

Seriously, what's happening here?

>no Shade balloon
what was the point of this stupid event

What the fuck DC? Since when is DC comics /d/c?

You mean Sane Jane, you offensive pig.

>>Inflated Killer Frost, Wonder Woman and Black Canary
>>All surrounding a hairy guy

Inflation is one of the worst monkey paws.

Why would psycho-sexual energy be able to save them from reality falling apart? was that explained?
Because otherwise it makes as much sence as stoping an alien invation with the acid taste of a lemon.

It's unclear, but I get the idea they were going to start a new big bang by all inflating and exploding.

I can't believe inflation fetish got put into something mainstream like this before MY fetish.

And then people wonder why some find it hard to take cape comics seriously.

What's your fetish?

Inflation is also in the new Wreck it Ralph trailer.

I don't know why its such a popular fetish, its fucking degenerate.

Imagine if Elastigirl inflates.

Probably to allow Flex Mentallo's power to interface with the Red through Vixen.

See and FOR REALS

This event was legit kino

Haha yeah

Really dumb

Only stupid people would like it, ha haaa....

Yup, legit garbage.

Gerard Way is an interesting genius.

Somebody edit Flex and Lobo out

>getting cucked by your cat
This is the highest level of cuckery I have ever seen. His wife is decent looking too so good for Mitch.

So, the original Doom Patrol comics by Grant Morrison tried to be challanging was by using surrealism and Dadaist art and writing. And Way's way of rising to the challange is to use obscure fetishes off the internet like anthro-furry and inflation?

Whats next, Way?

Feet? Adult Baby? Futa?

Diaper wearing futas.

60% of North America is fat and 30% is overweight.

Inflation is the fetish of the new millenium. To not just accept the future but sanctify it sexually.

Will us reactionaries of the world order oppose this in disgust? Yes. But bourgoisie morality makes no difference to history.

When you get cuckolded by a housecat...

It's Young Animal
An imprint by Gerard Way for the PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER BULLSHIT audience

>PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER BULLSHIT audience

When did the pretentious hipster market crossover with the fetish market?

>Futa
That actually happened during Grant's run

It ties into the Rita subplot where she expands and becomes one with Monitor Mind.

The Omniverse was dying, so they multiplied Flex's inflation power with the Red and Scarlet Harlot to give it a booster shot of raw life energy. Remember, DC is a living organism. They even say that its alive. They didn't have to rebuild it, its not a machine like Marvel, they just had to defibrillate and it healed itself.

Details?

It's Doom Patrol. As Batman explains it "This isn't Darkseid. This isn't Barbatos. This is worse. It's not insidious...its absurd."

Way's take on Doom Patrol is Morrison + Gerber. It's like Howard the Duck.

>Daily reminder some scientists actually did this

All 3 happened in Grant's DP.

Could be worse. Ye heard of stories about a cute ghost girl being cucked by a piece of paper making out with her goldfish crush?

Way's Doom Patrol is terrible. It's only Morrison in the way that it steals ideas from it, but in truth this run is like Pollack.

inflation you say?

It's just an extension of how Flex Mentallo's powers work. He has access to the power of Muscle Mystery, where he can do reality warping by flexing his muscles. Muscle Mystery's powers are limited by how much he can flex. Inflation Intensity is the more dangerous but more powerful version of Muscle Mystery. Instead of increasing the size of one muscle to alter reality, you're increasing the size of your whole body to alter reality, so it's more powerful than Muscle Mystery though more dangerous since inflating is harder to control than flexing.

Thing is that the scope of the reality damage here is too much even for Flex Mentallo's Inflation Intensity, which is why they need all of them to inflate together.

Why didn't Loma get inflated?

I like it. It hits some of the same normalcy vs weirdness beats and mental health themes as Morrison but its got the frantic absurdity of a Gerber comic. I wish he'd compress the story more and trim the subplots, but so far its been a fun ride. The issue where Niles tries and get the team back together was the best issue so far. I'm hoping for more one-issue stories now that Milk War is over and the team is fully assembled with Rita.

This. If flexing allows you to alter reality on a local level inflating like a balloon should let you alter reality on a larger level.

It's to early to stuff a turkey.

It's weird for the sake of weird, like Pollack's run. Furthermore the characters are very poorly characterized. You say mental illness? His Jane is awful, and I guess the joke is that she's the sanest most rational on the team? Milk War is pretty funny because what Way has done is homogenized the DP, the issues where Cliff goes into Jane's head again was terrible, especially since we've seen that done much better by Morrison before. Sam's kid seemed interesting but he totally dropped the ball with him.

>you forgot vixen

Based DC

I would kill for an edit of Power Girl, Starfire, Harley Quinn, etc replacing all the men.

He already put instant pregnancy in there.

This man knows what's up

WG, anywhere from normal realistic levels to utterly absurd dimension breaking shit.

fucking Killer Frost, Wonder Woman and Black Canary.

what even the fuck is psycho-sexual energy?

What is happening at DC

I can dip as much acid as I want and I still wouldn't be able to come up with something like this...

ah a man of culture I see

WG an inflation are different things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Reich
>In 1951 Reich said he had discovered another energy that he called Deadly Orgone Radiation (DOR), accumulations of which played a role in desertification. He designed a "cloudbuster," rows of 15-foot aluminium pipes mounted on a mobile platform, connected to cables that were inserted into water. He believed that it could unblock orgone energy in the atmosphere and cause rain. Turner described it as an "orgone box turned inside out."[143]

>He conducted dozens of experiments with the cloudbuster, calling his research "Cosmic Orgone Engineering." During a drought in 1953, two farmers in Maine offered to pay him if he could make it rain to save their blueberry crop. Reich used the cloudbuster on the morning of 6 July, and according to Bangor's Daily News – based on an account from an anonymous eyewitness who was probably Peter Reich – rain began to fall that evening. The crop survived, the farmers declared themselves satisfied, and Reich received his fee

That's kind of like how Army@Love ended. The protagonists learned that the U.S. Government created a quantum super-computer and had abused it to find out the probabilities of EVERYTHING, and in doing so, managed to fill up the seemingly infinite storage space with simulated worlds.
1/3

The protagonists learned that THEY were living in a simulation of the real world, and that they were going to be deleted because the computer started leaking classified date into the parallel worlds. The blond long-haired guy directly interfaced with the computer.
2/3

So the obvious solution to the problem was to attach celebrity hair to the corpse of the interfacer, and then use ancient sex-magic to bring the computer into physical being

and the ape-sex-orgy was successful, with the computer-in-physical-form preventing THAT universe from being deleted.

I want Rick Veitch's drugs

Okay quick question

How can dc and marvel make a good crossover?
They've tried everything at this point and yet mediocre is often the best they get.

They tried doing smaller crossovers instead of doing 13 part ones, they tried doing oneshots instead of interrupting books, they've tried having crossovers that mostly stand on their own instead of needing tons of context from other books, they've tried giving it to just one or two writers instead of 4+ writers, etc.

It needs to be a fighting game, video games are bigger than comics and literally everyone would want to participate. There would be a tie in comic obviously but still.

What are you talking about?

JLA/Avengers was great. So was Spider-man vs Superman and Hulk vs Batman. Stop acting like every crossover they've made is Amalgam tier.

The reason we haven't had a crossover recently is because Marvel doesn't play nice.

Batfamily crossovers, Superman family crossovers, X Men crossovers, dummy.

You know, something one of the big two are bound to have at any given month.

I'm so glad I dropped DC after Metal started.

I actually picked DC back up when Metal started.

>Doom Patrol melts the brains of casuals
This is why we love Doom Patrol.

It makes sense though. It's just the logical conclusion to how Flex Mentallo's powers work.

>Killer Frost inflation

I am diamonds

More like Killer Pop

So can someone into Doom Patrol explain this one, then?

Way obviously has an inflation fetish.

Once is a gag, multiple times is a fetish.

Casey and Terry fucked and somehow Casey got Terry pregnant.

>fetish themes
Come on, do ghost possession next

If only this was fats...like 400 to 500lbs, they're superheroes they'll still look good and be mobile.

>ghost possession
That's basically Shade, the Changing Girl in a nutshell

Hyperinflation...can't be Hyperfat...nooooo that would just be silly!

fuck this gay ass Earth.

Somebody explain what's happening on this page

A fiction character brought into reality had sex with Mr. Nobody's daughter who got pregnant. The baby resulting was a being of pure nothingness that then was kidnapped by an evil company and turned into a Superman knock off Milkman Man as part of a plan to homogenize the world and sell it with a user friendly safe narrative.

All you need to know this is pretty normal for Doom Patrol.

Just storytime it already

Hi everyone, i'm a huge casual that not only doesn't read comics but can't even find them myself. Please spend an hour or so of your day spoonfeeding me the comic so I can be included in your conversation.

You just admitted you have no fucking idea what the comic is, what issue, what series, basically every single aspect outside of the pic OP posted.

Way to go proving you are not a casual, yup, sure fooled everyone.

is this you're first time here?

lol what? you are mad as fuck i don't spoonfeed you

>Hey guys am I 4channing right? Did I do it?

I have never read Doom Patrol, what issue is it then?

As if I'm wasting my time on a casualfag like you, fuck off

Doom Patrol/JLA #2

Fuck yourself faggot, Sup Forums is that way