Evil SuperHero Characters

How come when people superheroes that are “evil” (like the recent popular Iron Man) that no one ever brings up The Flash? I mean, he’s way more evil than any other superhero.

The Flash Literally keeps Purposely going back in time and fucking up the space time continuum.
The Flash has literally erased trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon googles of people because he has no respect for Mother Nature. Sure you have some heroes that cause collateral damage or civil wars or what not, but the Flash does way worse. Plus the people who die from those action go to heaven/afterlife peacefully. The Flash Literally and purposely wipes so many people out of existence and making it so they are never born! He never even regrets his actions either and keeps repeating the process!!!!

I submit that the Flash is more evil than any other superhero. The Flash is more evil than Iron Man, Captain America during AvX, Hank Pym, Injustice Superman, Batman, Cyclops the “Hitler”, Magneto, Wonder Woman, and Namor. Beast is a close second though.

K

I blame Geoff Johns. He made time travel the only focus of Flash.

>Barry erased someone’s daughter and everyone was okay with it
WTF CW? Barry needs to be locked up. He’s a danger to everyone around him.

Is Flash basically immortal considering that he keeps on outrunning death?

I’m pretty sure Iron Man would do those things if given the chance.

Would the world be better off if the flash just killed himself?

Yes

>The Flash Literally keeps Purposely going back in time and fucking up the space time continuum.
>keeps
He only did it like one time. And all the worlds erased/changed during Flashpoint wasn't his fault. You think going to the past and then to the future is gonna ruin the multiverse? Get real.
Also he literally gave his life for the entire multiverse in Crisis.

Why does the Flash only ruin time for dumb reasons?
>boo hoo hoo muh mommy’s milky titties are gone boo hoo hoo
he’s as bad as Batman. why not do something worthy of ruining time like killing Hitler and Starlin and Karl Marx?

>Also he literally gave his life for the entire multiverse in Crisis.
And then he destroyed the multiverse to save his mummy. He should have stayed dead.

There's a reason why people prefer Wally West. And I'm offended by the gratuitous use of "literally" you used.
Right because that's not a fucking stupid idea. There's a reason why Barry doesn't regularly travel through time. He saves his mom, and the entire world went to shit thanks to the domino effect that caused. God knows what killing Hitler would do

Why is Barry considered smart again? He keeps raping the fabric of reality and never learns!

Boy you don't know how to fucking read huh

>Destroyed the multiverse to save his mummy
No, he just fucked over one universe temporarily. Multiverse was fine

We do.

Johns turned Barry into a monster and then had to clean his own shit. It's funny, especially when Geoff is to blame for the old "HAL LIED" meme.

>american ignorance
Johns... barry was good at science but was never a genius, he was a well educated Science guy, but he was pretty much Neil deGrasse Tyson tops and Bill Nye at worst, the difference is that he had access to science fiction shit and superspeed. Johns turned him into a genius, the problem is that when dumb people write smart characters you usually end up with problems, and Johns science background comes from star trek and channel surfing (to the point of believing electrons are "blue").

>No, he just fucked over one universe temporarily. Multiverse was fine

It wasnt.

Barry should be have his legs cut off.

>It wasn't
Mind explaining? Because to my knowledge, Barry's actions when saving his mother only affected one universe, his own

Barry wasn't responsible for Flashpoint and saved an infinite amount of lives in CoIE and when he fixed it in convergence.

Johns ruins everything

Barry did that child a favor by turning it into a boy, it’s life will be so much easier as a mix breed boy than a girl. Barry is a fucking hero

>Starlin
kek

Shut up, Barry! You belong in a cage!

hi thawne

IT WAS ME

was it?

This is why Marvel’s superheroes are more relatable.
/thread

>The Flash has literally erased trillions upon trillions upon trillions upon googles of people because he has no respect for Mother Nature.
Well so have you, You just didn't realize it.

Definitely. Iron man and company destroyed dozens of parallel Earths to try and stop theirs from being destroyed. It didn't even work.

To be honest, nothing that he did truly mattered because he undid it

Except there are still people erased from existence and drastically altered ones.

Barry Allen has raped the lives of trillions of people and erased others.

He didn’t “undo” anything. He still fucked up. And he’ll keep doing it again and again and again.

Iron-man didn't like blowing up planets or destroying lives. They didn't say "Hey guys, We should blow up planets". It was a hard choice that they were trying to make.

He still did it. Just because Hitler had regrets doesn’t excuse the Holocaust.

How does Barry sleep at night?

FPBP

Barry is complete shit and DC is a faggot for saying "it's not his fault".

>Barry wasn't responsible for Flashpoint
Yes he was

Barry is the worst Flash. He should have stayed dead.

That was pretty messed up.

I still like the Flash. I don't care that he undid so many lives. After reading Toaru Majutsu no Index New Testament, the main character in that kills even more people in destroyed timelines than the Flash ever did. You really can't apply normal standards of morality to people with extraordinary power. You either constrain their actions unfairly and illogically, or you give up on moral standards entirely.

Wally was better anyways.

Has anyone ever called Barry out?

Fuck you! Next time Grodd shows up and devolves the whole justice league into dumbass apes you people can go fuck yourselves, I’m done trying to save this fucking universe, you all don’t even like me anyway!! All I hear about is “Where is Wally? No, the white one.” Fuck You!! I’m the motherfucking Flash you fuck! I am the speed force, so I don’t have to explain shit!

And Touma still wound up saving more lives than he killed in that no win scenario.

Not really. He wiped out billions upon billions of timelines in his struggle with Magic God Othinus. And he did that one at a time. In the end he "saved" just one timeline's worth of people, and even then he didn't fix anything that was wrong with that world in the process.

fuck villains holding alt. timelines hostage.
So fucking cheap.

Wally might pretty soon

I thought it was understandable from Othinus' point of view. IB was the only thing she couldn't wipe out from the layers of reality, so she needed Touma to acquiesce to whatever reality she wanted to create. He wouldn't do it so she tried to compromise by creating realities he should like, then created realities that should have been torture to get him to kill himself and let IB transfer to herself, the only other thing left in existence. It's too bad the kind of normal high school boy you'd find anywhere is also the most stubborn being in the world.

Why don't you just like good Flashes like Wally, Jay or Bart? That way you can be a flash fan but not like Barry.