Wow, look at all this diversity! I can see that the voices of minorities will be well represented in this administration

Wow, look at all this diversity! I can see that the voices of minorities will be well represented in this administration

Fuck Trump, and fuck white people

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That selfie-stick doubles as a cattle prod

K

Well, the most of them wear black suits.

We'll see you soon little leaf.

Mmm looks just right.

>Unified
>no drumpf
I'm certain that he is a prisoner of the presidency and Pence is behind the wheel.

Maybe if more minorities joined the right wing we'ld actually see some there

why is it always a fucking leaf?

Good, at least countries under white rule prosper. You could argue Asian countries do as well, every country with a nigger or spic ruling it is usually shit.

far right over the purple shoulder.
theyre always somewhere

And now the rains weep o'er his hall,
with no one there to hear.
Yes now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.

fpbp underrated.

>identity politics is more important than merit

libtards are THIS delusional

someone is angry because the majority came to the conclusion that negronomics just doesn't work.

fucking leaf man

Thats the GOP House members, not trumps campaign team fucking idiot

Fuck minorities and fuck the 3rd world.

I went to Costco, they were selling two packs of selfie sticks

It gave me cancer

>I can see that the voices of minorities will be well represented

At least they will have voices.. Unlike a certain democratic party we know..

BORICUA how is it going pal, my dad is in puerto rico right now

Why do you care? You are a Canadian. Stop shitposting and kill yourself already.

>Hillary won the popular vote, we need to respect democracy
>THERE'S TOO MANY WHITE PEOPLE IN PUBLIC OFFICE, REEEEEEEE!!

It's like Pence is the end goal for the Republican nomination. Trump will get BTFO'd by his "own" party. screencap this.

oh fuck yea chile stepping it UP I LIKE THAT

>Hillary won the popular vote, we need to respect democracy

Yes we do. The people wanted Hillary.

>he doesn't understand representative government

Just be honest with yourself, white people are three best at ruling themselves and everyone else.

Its your choice to not be on the right side of History because you are jealous of white because you are a darky.

It didn't have to be this way.

Darkies made it that way or God did!

Why would he do that voluntarily

KILL YOURSELF, JEW

If you look at liberals and other SJWs who crying most loudly about muh minorities, you will see the same picture.

Source?

You can't have it both ways, you leaf.

They seem like nice people imo.

I like how happy Pence looks. I bet this is the first time he's using a selfie stick and is all excited about it like a kid who just opened a christmas gift.

We don't give a fuck...

WPWW 1488

We'll never come down....

>M AGAM
>A G
>G A
>AGAMAGA
> A G
> G A
>MAGA M

Thanks. Tbh if you guys nuked/annexed 200km from the border nothing would be lost. But come further up north and you'd be btfo. Northern Canadians would burn down the whitehouse, again.

ahahahahaha that's cute little leaf

fuck off leaf

And why do you want shitskins in government?

You're on the Democratic Plantation just like a nigger is supposed to be.

Don't try to turn this on me NIGGER!

And you're a nigger because you're to ignorant and stupid to realize you that have been conditioned. The perfect useful idiot for a liberal globalist elite. They need some new slaves be sure to sign up.

You couldn't burn a leaf pile if your life depended on it. America would own you in a week

Weren't you idiots crying for absolute democracy? Stop worrying about minorities, it's the job of the majority to steam roll

Just Saiyan. Northern Canada is the Texas of our nation. We fucking keep bears as pets.

Canadians voted for a guy who literally wants to burn them down.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-mexico-visa-requirement-trump-1.3845957

You complain yet live in a white created society.

Yea bring it ameribros, you guys got btfo by sandniggers, forget full bearded northern men.

Northern Canada isn't our Texas it's literally just a bunch of native squatters who have nothing to do but complain about "Muh Land!"

Jeez. It's like white people are a majority in that country or something.

>M.....AGAM
>A.....G……..
>G.....A……..
>AGAMAGA
>.......A......G
>.......G......A
>MAGA.....M

WPWW 1488

even your bears are cucks jesus

You've never been past north York. Fuck off

he meant hairy gay men

If you had Trudeau as leader, you'd probably find shitposting is your only alternative to survive not getting BTFO every few posts you make.

It was touted by lots of liberals on the night of the election, but it was never confirmed.

Fuck leafs.

>"Northern Canadians would burn down the whitehouse, again."
>implying eskimos and mooseriders know what fire is

empty threats, frost giants. A moose cavalry or organized bear attack would be more believable.

white power, white power. I wish there were less cunts.

This actually makes me really pity them.

Because it's a congressional meeting you dolt. Trump is doing cabinet interviews and meeting Abe today. Try to keep up, we're on an hourly news cycle now.

Do you ever go back and look at amazing historical accomplishment photos like moon landings?

>still thinks we landed on the moon

Looks like an accurate representation of intelligent and informed people who'll do a good job running the country to me..

Every historical photo of the oppressed is them just walking down a street somewhere. Why don't they get together and make something?

America is a federation of states, not a federation of niggers.

>90% of Blacks vote Democrat
>almost no black Republicans

AYO CAN WE GET SOME BROTHERS AND SISTERS UP IN HERE?

how about you join then?

its butifel

Mike Pence here,

Hey now

sure - there might of been a no blacks and brown people sign outside this event, but cheer up there slugger - We'll make America great again by booking you a nice vacation at one of our lovely for profit prisons !

Why is diversity needed so much?

Because it's the state religion.

made me say fuck borders and law and shit.
time to go back to living in a cave with obongo

There's a black man behind the guy with a purple shirt on the far right of the picture you fucking morons. I pray daily for Canada's downfall and an end to this senseless shitposting.

somebody is getting canned for not shopping him out

>diversity
>winning

Pick one

I'm so sorry. He's gonna get mugged.

OP is a faggot, maple sucking, moose blowing, gook loving, paki cucked, LEAF NIGGER.

where is carson lol ?

You're a fucking idiot. Most people vote for the sake of it and not because X candidate will represent their interests better than Y candidate.

I seriously can't wait for Republicans to start passing whatever laws they want. I hope they repeal the NFA and enact national voter ID laws.

i missed it what is it

You're so stupid that I can literally feel my IQ dropping as I read your words.

Because Jews hate non Jewish white people.

no fuck you you little leaf
you are a communist go die in a fire faggot

I don't see anybody on the verge of tears crying "RAPE" and "PRIVELEGE" like a maniac.

was a canadian.... again

Does the Left think white people feel upset at this?

I mean they spent the last eight years telling us our time was ogre and that the future was brown

Speaking of where was that Big Beautiful Brown Wall that was gonna keep Trump from winning Florida?

who do you think made those clothes? that's right poor people from africa

shouldnt you be fucking your dog or something, leaf?

I just realized that the Left is pushing for war while Trump and the new GOP want peace
Wtf is this year

Goooooood bleeesssssss Aamericaaaa

Fuck you back wherever your minority belongs and if this is occupied territory by white people, just say thanks for your share of advanced technology

Negronomics is bullshit