The Loud House

Preview for the next episode of The Loud House (and Spongebob), with the new episode airing on March 9th: youtube.com/watch?v=WJjbwrZOAh4

"Net Gains"
>Lynn is desperately trying to win a basketball championship, but unfortunately she is assigned to a terrible team.

And a reminder that the next graphic novel, "Live Life Loud" should be coming out in two-three weeks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs
youtube.com/watch?v=IET4QpntCIQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

holy shit doodlebob is back?

are they doing some kind of meta episode on Spongebob with that white background?

>>Lynn is desperately trying to win a basketball championship, but unfortunately she is assigned to a terrible team.

She should do like any other athlete, and bitch and complain until she gets traded to a good team.

>Ronnie gives Linc a black eye
>his 10 sisters watched the whole thing and not one of them went out there and beat her ass for him
Man, my sister woulda happily gone to jail beating up anyone who bullied our little brother.

>Doodlebob
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
Fuck that Loud Bauhaus noise. Doodle fucking Bob is coming back during the time Sponge is getting good again.

To be fair, he only got a black eye because he kissed her out of nowhere.

That's because half of his sisters are bullying him as well.
They even excused it as "it's a womyn thing, there is nothing you can do"

He really should have gone to a teacher. His sisters would have gotten on his case and blamed him for Ronnie Anne getting in trouble though.

Funny how incestfags always seem to forget that part.

Isn't that a large chunk (a borderline majority) of Loud House fans?

His seventeen year-old sister told him it was totally what girls like.

My memory may be betraying me, but I'm pretty sure either Lynn or Lucy smiled when he got punched.

>all girl team
>not an all boy team where there can be multitude of lewd material.
classic beanhead being a fucking worst. giving nothing good to troll waifushitters.

youtube.com/watch?v=U06jlgpMtQs

Linclynn is the otp

>Nipples are canonically uncensored

I heard the theories about Lynn being a tranny, but I think this seals the deal.

How did they get away with this? It's not like teen Lynn is any more developed.

The same way they got away with topless Lily and Lisa.

>It's not like teen Lynn is any more developed.
You missed the joke.

>Americans are so prudish that they actually think there is anything sexual about that picture

>Implying Americans are offended by American culture

Wrong side of the hemisphere, cunt.

>euro talking shit without realizing the irony in his continent having sharia law within 2 generations

Also one of Lincoln's earliest and cherished memories is looking at Lynn naked.

No, most of the fans hate shipping between Lincoln and her sisters.

Come on man, we all know that's not true. One look at the /trash/ thread says otherwise.

See, for most shows, this would be true, and in the case of the Loud House I have no doubt that a majority of people who watch the show wouldn't think of doing incest shipping. However, in terms of internet activity, /trash/ and the booru is actually a large chunk of the fandom.

And evidently Saturday morning cartoon nudity is considered breaking global rule 3. Trash outside Sup Forums

not sure why my post was deleted, but: it's there I'd probably make a distinction between "fandom" and "fans" or "fanbase".
Like you say, in terms of internet activity, I'd say it's probably unfortunate that if you were a kid going into the fanbase you are GOING to come across incest shipping, lewd or not, either because someone has to say they're against it or they're outright for it.
But while /trash/ regularly produces or used to produce a good amount of content, and it's easier to keep track of that, I would think you'd have to take into account the 110k followers of the official instagram compared to the people who go to /trash/, and how a lot of fans might only stick to places like twitter, facebook, etc, as it is a kid's show on prime time television.

definitely weird since I think even Sup Forums can post a nipple or two if it's part of a show and not hentai.

Expired yoghurt.

Lucy likes it when anyone gets hurt

Woah, stop right there buddy. Lincoln has spent enough time around luna and lola to not be a dirty red.

These fucking fan arts, I swear.

Hey man the_laborer is a pretty cool dude doing an entire world war 2 loud house project. Not just lincoln, all the louds are getting one.

I never said they were bad. What I meant is I couldn't stop laughing for a minute.

All the_laborer has left to do is redo nazi lucy, do older lily france, also alternative france lincoln and alternative belgium older lily, and then he's done. He also wants to do a cool movie like poster with all the louds as their WW2 together.

>net gains
>not a muscle growth episode

missed opportunities

baka

Muscle growth is a terrible fetish

As usual lenifags have garbage fetishes

This show is violent.

>ryona'd by two cute girls
I envy Lincoln.

>people who browse /trash/ or Sup Forums in general are illustrative of popular opinion
You're a special kind of retard

Next episode when?

I suppose in lesser words, this.

Pipe Dreams(3/16)
>Mom and Dad are tired of standing in the long queue in front of the bathroom all the time. That’s why they are building a secret bathroom.

>Doodle Bob is back

What the fuck...

>OCs

A better idea would be deleting those fanfics and then deleting yourself.

Luna, Luan, Lori and Lincoln are goldmines for meme videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=IET4QpntCIQ

>deleted
Huh really makes me think

Guess the mods aren't so bad after all. Those OCs are lazy as shit. Like Sonic-tier.

Ronnie anne exists only to be cucked by superior aryan waifus, like lynn and stikki

you need to stop. there is never a time or reason that leni should cry and you should feel bad

leni is the cutest and sweetest and bestest.
i just want to hug her

>"now, time to butter up that pooper. its pegging time!"

Oh please, I know you like that shit, you fucking rapist.

>Lynn Episode
Already sounds like GARBAGE. I like this show, but episodes like this leave me with nothing to desire out of it, knowing Lynn's episodes are usually the worst of the worst, tbqfh.

I'm not even into Spongebob and I hope that new Doodlebob episode kicks more ass, as this looks and sounds to be kicking none at all.

I want to give her a shy peck on the cheek and a snazzy new pair of sunglasses.

Your wife is for bullying and not even she would want to marry you

Writers brought back bubble buddy and now doodlebob? They're desperate to appeal to nostalgiafags now.

Lincoln has better taste in comic books than majority of this board. How does that make you feel?

Fucking kys faggot. Leni is pure as snow

Pure stupid is what she is

Oh yeah, we all do...

She can make any moment memorable.

Who would you want to see her take a shower?

Lenifags are the biggest fucking normalfags out of all sisterfags

You fail at insults.

Being a normalfag is the biggest insult there is

>That's because half of his sisters are bullying him as well.
well he does he keep asking for it

>well he does he keep asking for it
No because lincoln is a good boy and he's pure

>getting bullied by girls
why is lincoln such a faggot

He gets back at them one way or another. Luan got what she deserved for trying to take lincoln's leftovers

Because you won't get a licence, if your MC is not a limp-wristed faggot.
The times of TJ Detweiler and Cornelius Fillmore are over.
Also think of the children. What if they mimic them? No! We need more Steven Universe like characters.

>No leftovers, when the melon lands on her toes.
Damn, she's fast.

Jesus man you're overracting. Yeah lincoln gets used more often for slapstick than the sisters but he's smarter and tougher than you're giving him credit for. He's not even close to a character like steven. I bet lincoln could easily kick stevens ass

>I bet lincoln could easily kick stevens ass
>Lincoln being able to kick anyone's ass
>specifically the ass of a half-alien who may not regularly fights but when he does, it's always way above human tier
>Steven being a "limp-wristed faggot"
>and already implying that there are many MCs these days that step up to the plate when shit needs to get done

I wonder if the people who complain about lincoln even watch the show. Lincoln is a dork but he's also always been assertive that puts his foot down when he's had enough. Take the recent episode "city slickers" where lincoln tells ronnie anne he's going home if she's going to build up some lie he has to be a part of and has her begging him not to leave. Lincoln definitely has a backone and always has been able to assert himself without having to use violence.

You're right /sug/ lincoln wouldn't fight steven. Lincoln would just walk away shaking his head in pity and disgust because steven can't stop crying over whatever stupid ass reason he's crying over.

ppfft, he's a turbo dork and his sisters never take him seriously, only Ronnie and Clyde give a minimum of a fuck about Lincoln's feelings.

Is this bait?

>that's the same episode where Lola told Lincoln to fuck off with his pizza autism.
>Read Aloud is bullshit because Lola knew how to read before that episode

Local best girl melts hearts

is there more, or just this page?

She told the entire family to fuck of because she didn't want to face the fact she had difficulty reading. You can try to deny it all you want but it was simply adorable watching lincoln help his little sister out with her problems.

Still talking about girls' shows are we, Sup Forums?

Just because read aloud showed lola in negative light doesn't make it a bad episode. It's one of the few episodes we got to see lola is actually a pretty scared and insecure girl that acts bratty to hide all her insecurities. Way more character development than most of the sisters.

Since when has the loud house given a shit about continunity? We've gotten 3 april fools day episodes and nobody has aged in the show. Hell even in brawl in the family they had it where all the sisters, rita, lynn sr, and even bobby knew about the sister fighting protocol except lincoln just for the conflict in the episode to make possible because continunity only exists when the writers want it to exist or it needs to exist.

you're right, it is a series mainstay that the family hates Luan.

Damn, Misha. Hypocritical much?

Schools don't give a shit about kids getting bullied, only when they fight back, because then it can't just be ignored. Since Lincoln is a fucking white male, and Ronnie is a brown girl, Lincoln would probably be expelled from school for hitting her.

NIGGAS IFFY UH
BLIKKI GOT THE STIKKI UH