Welp, Iron Spider completely confirmed

Welp, Iron Spider completely confirmed

I do have to say, I never expected to see this on the big screen ever

Cool beans but where the fuck are they hiding in the suit

I usually say something like "it is IMPOSSIBLE to make a shitty spider costume unless your name is Jessica Drew", but lord all mighty that is a SHITTY looking suit...

looks fucking awful. why can't marvel hire good art directors?

This. I fucking hate this outfit

Oh please, the original Iron Spider suit was basically a walking blowjob for Tony Stark. At least this one tries to retain the original spider colors, and actually has 4 fucking legs. You ask me, he should keep the legs after this, not the suit. Visually distinct from past Spider-Men, and actually serves a good function that isn't overboard (helping Peter vertically climb buildings faster)

>RDJ name only once instead of replacing all the other names

That image was almost perfect. Almost.

>Iron Spider was Iron Man themed

???

It’s pretty much Ben Reilly’s suit you base plebs. The legs look like dogshit though, what a retarded concept for Spider-Man. What is he gonna do, stab people with them?

This is the worst fucking design I’ve ever seen, goddamn. Ketchup and mustard looking retard

Yeah, and he was a walking poster boy for Stark in Civil War. OP's pic is still called "Iron Spider" given its capabilities, but it still looks better considering it still tries to look like the old suit.
They were basically used to help climb shit faster/be more acrobatic. Otto had them too

>Yeah, and he was a walking poster boy for Stark in Civil War.
That's the entire point.
I don't know what you're trying to say.

That it looked like shit, and pic related looks better while still being "iron" themed.

They’re still bullshit but Spock retrocatively justified their existence thankfully, i love it when authors pick up a fumbled idea like that. Slott should have bowed out after SSM desu and been shown the door with applause instead of tomatoes.

Why the fuck are there only 3? I know that’s part of the design but what the fuck were they thinking? They know spiders have 8 legs, right?

I'm fine with the suit. It's not like it won't change in every future film.

I've been asking that since the original Civil War

Tony was fucking with Peter.

Lol

Yeah because when I look at Spider-Man I think "you know what he desperately needs? Some help climbing walls". It's a shit idea that's badly executed. Leave the artificial limbs coming out the back gimmick to Ock.

Well to be fair, look at how much trouble MCU Peter had climbing the Washington Monument. No one is saying Peter can't do it, just not fast. He usually swings

He has 4 waldoes like the MVP trio and that totally the Ben Reilly costume color scheme. Imaginative.

I don't like the gold line on the spider.

Nanomachines, son

>First MCU Spider-Man film centers around Peter becoming his own hero and not relying on Stark anymore
>immediately goes back on all of it and uses Stark's retarded Doc Ock rip-off

I mean he's going against Thanos here. It's not like regular street stuff.

Just have him climb faster then. He only struggled with the monument for dramatic tension anyway, would have been the same with more limbs.

Well when you're facing off against a guy who is literally going to destroy everything, you really don't have a choice.

are you fucking retarded? tony made it for peter of course it was iron man themed you fucking braindead

...I know. The point I was making was that seemed surprised by that

Except completely different and with none of the qualities, but hey, the fat square spider KINDA looks like Ben's!

>4 legs

REEEEEE

That's not what Iron Spider looks like you fucking retards.

Are you fucking retarded? Stop posting

I think Peter picked one of the legs off when he threw that suit back on. Loved this one and his black widow costume

But lego leaked the iron spider a while ago

Thread should've ended here.

No shit, but that's the official name they gave it given the metallic shine and the robo legs

Spider-man was too close to being Iron Man in Homecoming for my tastes. This is just the next logical step.

Maybe I made this up in my head but I thought the reason peter was given the legs was because at the beginning of the conflict captain America smashed him and paralyzed him so while he can use his arms for web stuff his legs are gone so he needs the spider legs to give his mobility back.

Sorry if it sounds retarded. I'm guessing it's wrong.

What an eyesore. Gold really doesn't go well with red and blue.

Silver would be better.

Yeah Ben Reilly's suit was indeed made of metal and had glowing eyes and gold trim

>Gold doesn't go well with red and blue
Are....are you colorblind?
That would look worse

Gold has never been Spidey's color except when he's sucking off Stark

His own Spider-armor was silver and black

Why the design choice of 3 legs? To differentiate from doc ock?

You can hate both user. I sure do.

Thanos rocked Tony's shit with his all-new armor in the trailer even without the whole Gauntlet. What's a weaker armor for Spidey gonna do for Peter that he can't do with his sticky bare hands?