ITT post Sup Forums mecha

ITT post Sup Forums mecha.

bump

There's really not much to choose from.

Season 2 never

Seconding this.
There's a thread for American robots on Sup Forums and almost half of it is basically one-offs.

I meant /m/
Whatever.

you could always include power armor

Marvel Legend never.

You know, I'll never really understand why America has never embraced the giant mecha genre.

Like, the basic concept is just so cool. Who wouldn't want to be a pilot of a gigantic fucking robot?

And it's not like exposure to it is limited to whatever weeaboos watch. We've had a major motion picture in Pacific Rim, and POwer Rangers has been a television staple since the 90s

Transformers dominates the market, so nobody else does much, along with what some have argued is what is actually a general aversion to robots.

Why settle with lame giant robots that need to be piloted, if you can have giant autonomous robots that transform into cars and deceptive machines masquerading as airplanes?

Transformers is superpopular in America.

I like this series, it feels like a genuine mecha anime. I wish the story was a bit grander, there are moments where i feel like stakes should matter more

Came here to post that, so have this instead.

wasn't there a DC elseworld in which all heroes were mechs and villains were kaijus? I distinctly remember seeing some covers of that.

JLA Classified: Cold Steel

Came here to post this.

American tastes are all over the place. Japs, for all their variety in anime and anime accessories, have a much more narrow palate in what they go crazy for.

>he doesn't want to pilot the transforming mech

I know nothing can be done with those characters but I wish they’d use some of the kaiju they fought.
Mi loved this guy as a kid. So cool looking yet silly.

Why do western mechs all suck?

Yu worth reading?

source?

They don't all the time but they just don't get a lot of focus.

It's brief but alright.

>brief
It's pretty neat so far, is it complete already?

Just four issues, so so far yes.

I read through six just now. But yeah that was pretty neat and I like how it's drawn, too bad there isn't more as is.

Oh, my mistake then. At least you enjoyed it.