How do you feel about Disney superfans?

How do you feel about Disney superfans?

>Controversy? There is no controversy. Disney is wholesome and can do no wrong.

>Except for between The Jungle Book and the Little Mermaid. We call those the dark ages.

>We sing Disney songs out loud in public for fun.

>Here we are back at Disneyland/world. Again. Every Week. It's like a second home to us. A magical kingdom full of wonder and merriment.

>Check out my haul.

>Watches the new Disney trailer. Cries tears of joy before the video starts.

Yeesh.

>We sing Disney songs out loud in public for fun.

Who does that?

I can Understand Kids, but most of us are Adults... Or some of us not... Right Op?

>>We sing Disney songs out loud in public for fun.
>>Here we are back at Disneyland/world. Again. Every Week. It's like a second home to us. A magical kingdom full of wonder and merriment.
>>Check out my haul.
>>Watches the new Disney trailer. Cries tears of joy before the video starts.

I don't give a fuck about these and neither should you. People can do what they want in those cases.

>Controversy? There is no controversy. Disney is wholesome and can do no wrong.

Now this however, that's what I think is actually awful.

There is a lot extremely autistic overdefensive marvel/disney and anti warner bros/DC comments on Sup Forums and Sup Forums

I'm not sure if I can blame the whole fandom for it though since people claim most of those posts are caused by a user called "ladderbro"

Interestingly enough, I find that most Disney "superfans" actually get off on controversies and scandals, especially the Disney Parks fans.

>>Except for between The Jungle Book and the Little Mermaid. We call those the dark ages.
what's wrong with the little mermaid? also checked

>stop liking what I don’t like

You already had it explained to you several times in the other thread, fag: “Dark Age” doesn’t mean “bad.” We all know every one of those movies is a cult classic in its own right.

I consider myself a disney fan but I still think the whole copyright laws thing they keep pulling is a horrible thing for a company like them to do and really a disgusting move overall.

Sorry your life is so pathetic and joyless

I hate disney films in general, and the super fans that like these overly sugary shit they call masterpieces, while defending conforming franchises they buy into said disney image, make me sick to my stomach and i wish i could legally blow off thier faces with a shotgun. Im am completly serious that disney has never made a good movie or product.

>Not knowing what the Disney dark ages and subsequent Renaissance are.

Watch that edge

He means BETWEEN the two films. Like "Jungle Book" was the last time Disney was good until they got good again with "Little Mermaid."

That reminds me that Yugioh had to change Fairy Tail - Snow White to release it outside Japan.

They're annoying like most (wo) manchildren fanbases, but I don't really care. I'm getting real tired of Disney haters though, I wish they'd find something else to shitpost about, at least for the sake of variety.

Disney doesn't hold rights to the Snow White name though, it's public domain.

holy shit that card is overpowered as fuck

no shit, and it's still not limited.

Yeah but look at the image. They changed the colors and design of the outfit because it strongly resembled Disney’s Snow White design.

She's literally a squirrel form of Disney Snow White

I think it's weird how every other major corporation gets a pass. There's really only like 10 companies in the world that own most of the shit, and Sup Forums bends over backwards to praise a billionaire demagogue, but if one of those mega corps puts girls in star wars suddenly that's the line that shan't be crossed.
You never see people complaining about Koch or Monsanto and if you ever question capitalism ever you get shouted down, so what exactly is Disney doing wrong?
Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Because most people on Sup Forums are retarded.

I more meant the way they keep bribing the supreme court to actually change copyright law every couple of years to push back the amount of time it takes for a work to enter public domain specifically so that none of their properties will become publicly available, even at the expense of the right to enter public domain status for every other property that doesn’t belong to them. That shit is fucked up.

I kinda don’t care as much if they want to go around suing daycare centers for fanart or whatever- that’s a bit of a dick move but nowhere near the scale of the deplorability of actually buying laws.

>what exactly is Disney doing wrong?
dominating and letting the world see the others for the pathetic piles of shit they always was

>if you ever question capitalism ever you get shouted down
But user, monopolies are what kills capitalism, and Disney is pretty close to owning everything that could pose a serious threat to their dominance over their fields of activity.
They are the anti-capitalist here. They are against competition.
Which incidentally is a big part of what makes Disney superfans so horribly annoying especially when they pass themselves as "animation fans" when really all they watch are the same Disney movies and Ghibli so they can pretend to give a shit and know something about Japan.

I've seen people at my university student center do this shit. They play a song as loud as they can and sing along

I mean, if you can get people to buy $500 Swarovski figurines of your characters you're doing something right.

Then it's fair. It's the same thing as the Universal Frankenstein/Dracula thing.
Japs just don't understand IP laws.

That's not even the worst offender currently. Yugioh is broken as fuck and has been for a while desu.

>You never see people complaining about Koch or Monsanto
>or Monsanto
I don't post on Sup Forums as much as I used to, but Sup Forums used to bitch about Monsanto at every opportunity.

Disney is nowhere near a monopoly, they just own a lot of manchildren IPs.

>they just own a lot of manchildren IPs
Yeah, all the IPs that have serious brand recognition.
Seriously, they just need to buy DC or Nickelodeon and they'd trigger anti-monopoly measures, it's that bad now that they have Fox.

I don't believe that Disney would have shills and PR ponies on Sup Forums of all places, but the amount of scorn anything not Disney gets is completely mental.

And they're holding the video game rights hostage. Marvel Universe and new Star Wars games would print money, but Disney has no interest

So complain about Pepsico.
They're way closer to trademarking the air you breathe than Disney is.

>and new Star Wars games would print money,
Yeah. Like Battlefront II.

DC would be an issue because they would then have a quasi monopoly on comics publishing, not because they'd have a lot of recognizable IPs. Because that's not how it works.
Anyway DC is owned by Time Warner so it's a moot discussion.

>Anyway DC is owned by Time Warner so it's a moot discussion.
for another month at least

>DC would be an issue because they would then have a quasi monopoly on comics publishing,
They'd just do the same end run around it like Diamond did though. Make the argument that they're not a monopoly because they'reselling one kind of books, not all books.

Right, I forgot about that.

ATeT will buy Warner in small parts because trump is planning to block this deal in a semi illegal wat for yeat because of personal reasons

>>Controversy? There is no controversy. Disney is wholesome and can do no wrong.
Moana had controversy before it came out. Princess and the Frog had controversy. Pocahontas had controversy. Cars 3 has a bit of controversy cause of the first trailer.

Why should I give a fuck any fandoms let alone mouseketeers?