Would Sup Forums take a class from Professor Peterson?

Would Sup Forums take a class from Professor Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XY7a1RXMbHI
youtube.com/watch?v=hrKvLO523oM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He seems calm as hell. Yes.

My I had dinner with Prof.Peterson when I was little. My dad brought me along to some conference for educators he was attending in Toronto and he happened to be at the same table as us at the dinner after the conference. The batteries in my Game Boy died, it was agonizing for child me.

This is a cool story

I'd like to have a long discussion with him during office hours while we both grimly stare out the window at the candy colored hair deye and piercengs. I would say "we are the dead" and watch him slowly nod as the two of us together grabbed our rifles and headed for the bell tower.

i plan on reading his book and his recommended reading list.

i've got my youngest brother on his self authoring program.

JP has been a huge resource for me.

I really hope they don't pull his tenure.

Easy, he has many of them on youtube.

> 2015 Personality Lecture 13: Existentialism: Nazi Germany and the USSR

youtube.com/watch?v=XY7a1RXMbHI

I couldn't really get into it but meh ... at least he isn't another retarded Marxist.

If he ran for president I would probably vote for him T B H F A M

You can't elect a Canadian for President. Credit to Ted Cruz for trying, though.

Zur, why not?

>The batteries in my Game Boy died
did you have the backlight on? thats a critical mistake if you dont truly need it.

The OG Game Boy didn't have a backlight. Just cheap dollar store batteries, a six hour drive.

I already have by watching his lectures online.

Of course I will take a class he's the prophet of KEK!

They elected a Kenyan, so why not a Canadian?

I like him and he is doing a good thing, but
>study "what happened in Nazi Germany" for 40 years
>thinks "arbeit macht frei" was black humor and not a reality

literally who

he's an ally he hate SJWs and picked up a fight with trannies over their retarded pronouns.

Only democrats can break the rules

Fuck yes. In a heartbeat. He's awesome. I would pay good money for it. But only online though. I couldn't deal with living in Canada.

I hope this guy brings back the 1980's business look that he's rocking

An ally who is desperately pleading with SJW's to stop their fascist nonsense because he believes they are becoming Nazi's. And not only that, that they are creating Nazi's.

And he's right on both. He's enjoyable to listen to and he has correctly assessed why I personally hate SJW's so much. That they are striking the very foundation of our civilization and they aren't just some laughable nuisance.

When they argue social justice what they mean is, "special privileges for some, and not others. Keep repeating this process until everyone is more equal."

It's a really bad recipe. I've argued with a tonne of SJW's where my argument with Muslims is the following:

"We must show the prophet Mohammed and satirize him because that is truly being inclusive in a society that has liberal values attached to it. To be so fearful of one segment of your population means that you are not truly including them into what you deem as a liberal society."

As I point out all their progressive hypocrisies one by one, they don't really care. The response I generally get is.

"No, we should not blaspheme the prophet Mohammed. End of discussion."

So, we can satirize Jesus and make him an action figure or do Zombie Jesus cartoons or dress him in drag it doesn't matter, but by depicting the prophet Mohammed in any way or form we are crossing a line?

Thus I have deemed that they do not understand the values of equality. They are insane.

Hell yeah!

Wasn't he gonna do a debate with some SJWs? Did that already happen?

sauce me that shit brother

NORWAY FOR PETERSON!!!

muh transgender fishfrogshit meme

YOU GO TO THE UNI TO STUDY!
IF YOU SUCK, SORRY YOU GO HOME

Most likely a 'teens react', sadly cant tell which episode.

I've already watched a few of his lectures, so yes.

He's a good man fighting the good fight. He gives me hope that this city isn't completely doomed yet. He still seems a little naive (or plays naive) on certain issues, but it's basically impossible to be a nationalist in Toronto if you have a prestigious reputation to uphold.

I hope to see more professors following in his footsteps and standing up to the regressive crybullies of the left. If we don't stop this now, an entire generation of Orwellian drones will grow into adults and put a seal on our demise as a people and nation.

Hey Prof,

I agree. I class the SJWs as agents of Islamic expansion because of the high priority they give it. it's messed up.

Also, he has just been interviewed by Dave Rubin.

youtube.com/watch?v=hrKvLO523oM

He was on Dave Rubin's show today, and it sounded like it hasn't happened yet. Apparently the University of Toronto put him in a bind saying he either back down, or debate under the stipulation that he use gender neutral pronouns, which is absolute horse shit for a University that supposedly encourages challenging ideas.

Thanks to our friends over at reddit who literally have a reddit for every single girl from teens react with hot pictures.
I know her name is rachel, will teens react rachel tongue gif cut it?
Let's find out.

That's an amazing one. Also, czech'd

The issue is that it's actually already the law in Ontario that you have to address people by their preferred pronouns. So the U of T is in a position of either allowing free speech, or enforcing Ontario law. And they've chosen the latter, because they are spineless. Just important to remember this whenever anyone claims that Canada has free of speech.

>or debate under the stipulation that he use gender neutral pronouns
Fucking Christ. Isn't that the EXACT point that he's trying to debate? Like, that alternative pronouns are fucking retarded?

COYOTE PETERSON HERE

WATCH THIS MONGOOSE NAW MY FORESKIN OFF

TV duel hofer vs van der bellen
you can ask questions!a

well, it is a cruel and ironic joke on the part of the Nazis. It juxtaposes the joy people get from a meaningful pursuit of happiness with the menial, horrid, soul-crushing labor the prisoners had to perform. In fact, one could call it analogous to the punishment of Sisyphus in Greek mythology.

Did that new measure pass, or was it already in the law books? Free speech is even in question here thanks to the faggots in New York and their new tranny law.
Pretty much, yeah.

I CANT FIND IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

It was already in Ontario's law, but I don't think the bill ammending the Human Rights code has been passed yet.

Definitely, he's still a liberal at heart though

STAY WILD

Would you mind posting a link to his recommended reading list?

interesting man, watched some of his videos recently.