S T O L E N

>now more than two (2) millions votes ahead trump
>she lose

'merican '''''democracy'''''

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/
infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dead Lives Matter

Constitutional Republic

fuck off leaf

>dems importing voters for four decades
>popular vote matters

get a load of this goy.

>rig the primaries
>still get away with it
yeah "democracy" indeed, leafy.

>3 million illegal votes.

Wow she's nearly catching him in the popular vote.

>my vote is important only if I'm a trailer trash

I wonder how many of those are illegal immigrants in California

>nonwhites must be mass imported so my side can win

kys

More people voted for her in the primaries too.

I don't know who told you we were a democracy, but they lied to you.

million of illegals voting

dead people also voting for her

glad she lost and justice was served.

i'll just leaf this here.

Enjoy your riots.

>nigs burning down black neighborhoods

I will, thanks.

go die in a fire faggot leaf we know you are a tenured college professor in montreal we are coming for you leaf the day of the rake is at hand

Fuck mob rule.

how long until we ban canada entirely from Sup Forums?

>million of illegals voting dead people also voting for her

[citation pls]
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/10/29/trump-supporter-charged-with-voting-twice-in-iowa/

>Play game by a set of rules
>Make all campaigning decisions based on those rules alone
>Lose game
>Change rules retroactively and then claim victory

Literally liberals right now.

>make a set of rules that unfairly advantage you for no reason
>get mad when people protest those rules

>Sanders
>13 168 222 votes

>Clinton
>16 847 048 votes

Your point?

I'm sorry, when was the last President of the US elected by the popular vote and not the electoral college?

This is why we need stricter voter ID laws.

t. some uneducated leaftard that doesn't understand the value of the electoral college.
It makes sure the majority does not rule, and the little guy has a voice.

Check out 2008 Democratic Primaries. Clinton won more votes than Obama, while he got the nomination.

These rules were made centuries ago you fucking shitposter. It's not the system's fault Hillary took her "blue wall" for granted.

She based her campaign decisions on gaining new votes, and lost ones she thought were safe. She had the opportunity to win and lost badly.

Popular vote isn't a relevant aspect of the game.

So you basically admit that under the electoral college, some people's votes don't matter.

Statistician showed that something like 15% of Sanders' votes were flipped to Clinton. He would have won without shenanigans.

Yeah, people keep voting for her but despite that, she never gets elected.

She and Obama could change the election system in 8 years and they didn't do shit.

Deal with it.

It's the Super Delegates. Sanders hasn't done shit to change those either. I think there are 100 fewer of them now.

Sure. But you can't make any judgement based on these results, because nobody was playing for the popular vote.

Both candidates would have made very different decisions if they were playing for that vote, and groups that don't vote would likely come out and vote because "every vote counts".

Also. It's not right that the big cities filled with liberals and niggers should decide how those in smaller states and towns should live. They become slave states.

If Trump didn't legitimately win, neither did Obama

This.

It's going to come out soon that around 7.5 million of the votes for Clinton were by dead people and illegal immigrants.

>mfw I see the liberal butthurt when it turns out Trump also won the popular vote as well

I hope it ends up even higher!!!
every additional vote increases the pain

>he doesn't read my link

>1 fraudulent vote for Trump
>3million+ for Hillary

>MUHHH FEELING

[citation please]

>play by same set of rules for 200+ years
>its suddenly a problem once somebody the left doesnt like wins

I thought that, according to the leftists, the "trailers trash's" votes didn't matter unlike the votes of the cities...then why did Obama win thx to the "trailer trash" ?

While losing the popular vote does make the issue murky.

1: There have been instances the popular vote hadn't meant anything because there have been ties in the electoral college where the house chooses the president.

2: There were honestly millions of illegals who voted who probably shouldn't have.

3: it wasn't 2 million votes. That was an estimation for how many votes she will get from absentee ballots, unless they've been counted and that's changed she's only won the popular vote by about 300k.

4: We're a democratically elected republic, not a democracy.

5: she spent hundreds of millions of dollar more on her campaign and had all the mainstream media and money on her side and still lost the electoral college.

and while this is an estimation, if she spent the same amount of money on trump did on her campaign and held onto the rest to pay off 2 million voters she could have given every one of them 300 dollars each.

A travesty. Iowa should work harder to get legislation requiring citizens to show id to cast their ballot passed.

infowars.com/report-three-million-votes-in-presidential-election-cast-by-illegal-aliens/

>American Democracy

not sure where you got the idea that this was a thing, probably from your stupid maple leaf educational system

You people do realize it's the same leaf faggot making all these threads

Give
It
Up

He really really wants us to feel bad about the defeat of the woman who had everything handed to her.

>Niggers nigging out killing people non stop
>News focuses on Trayvon Martin, Mike Brown, etc.

It's exactly the same, you've proven nothing.

The day of the rake will come leaf.

>infowars

LOL cali is demmy if they all vote demmy its just for cali it doesnt bleed across states

>says the faggot who cites (((cuckington post)))

>too stupid to target electoral votes
>targeted electoral and lost

take your pick.

illegal spic lives matter

democracy is a terrible system

Voter IDs should fix that m8 :)

nice source pal

>infowars

Only people with two digits IQ will post this link for an argument

Those 2 millions of votes came from states without voter ID laws so they are worth less than paper they were casted on.

Where is that picture with fuck my shit up hair?

And only Good Goys will cite Cuckington Post as an argument.

As far as I can tell there isn't much going on this week.

everyday with this butt hurt leaf, she lost get over it.

She conceded.

Give it up.

>I am too retarded to understand how the primaries held by private institutions differ from the national election.

If you think 'the evils mainstream media' control people, why people voted for Trump? Stop lie to yourself, Infowars is a joke.

>I'm too stupid to realize that private institutions controlling an election process inherently corrupt

Your tears are delicious, Maple. No matter how badly you shitpost, it wont change the fact that not only will Trump be our next president, but he will spend the next 4 years (minimum) cucking Trudeau.

Still she won the popular vote..... she should've been the 2008 democratic nominee...

Your shill argument for popular vote above all still applies here

>If you kill your enemies, they vote Democrat

It's a republic.

Go home leaf.

Hmmm. Bit of progress. Still gotta get past the 3milliom illegal votes tho

Oi Canada. Is Trudeau really a Muslim? Someone said he was a muslims and I said nah he can't be he loves women too much but they said nah he's like totally a Muslim he just doesn't like to say so because everyone knows Muslims are really sexist and stuff and he's like a liberal panderer and I said woah imagine the essjaydubbleyous find out he was conning them for votes and stuff and is selling Canada out to foreign interests and shit and my friend said inorite all those shitposting leftard leafs on Sup Forums are basically shilling for Saudi Arabia and china. Fucken awful. Poor cucks.

>leaf
I don't expect a composter like yourself to understand the US, but listen, we are a Constitutional Republic. We are not a democracy, but a federal union of states. States choose the president, citizens do statewide elections to choose their states choice for the president, which is thus represented by electoral votes.

>infowars then
>Your tears are delicious, Maple. No matter how badly you shitpost, it wont change the fact that not only will Trump be our next president, but he will spend the next 4 years (minimum) cucking Trudeau

Thanks for confirm my point, you have no argument because you are stupid

>women's suffrage
>democracy

Pick one.

Cool, that one instance cancels out 1 of the many reports and videos that show the voting stations not allowing them to pick Trump or changed the vote from Trump to Hillary.

Hang yourself nigger faggot

You don't have an arguement. You lost. Sucks to be you.

A

When President Gore took office.

I dont need an argument. Trump won, Hillary lost, and all your shitposting wont change that.
Remain upset leaf, your sweet, syrupy tears nourish me.

Well over 3 million illegal immigrants voted. Trump won the popular vote of American citizens, not that popular vote means a damn thing.

>his political parties are created by the governement.

What the fuck, Canada? So the only people who can run are people the government chooses?

Of course not, don't be thick.

2 million? Where the fuck you getting your numbers?

Nah, you're equally retarded, m8. You don't have an argument. You're literally saying your shit article is better than his shit article because you assume anyone who reads inforwars is a retard. But anyone who also reads huffpo is also a retard. Ergo, you're BOTH fucking retards on this model.

>+2M
>not even close
>the electoral college is not fucked

If the democrat party wasn't ideologically bankrupt they wouldn't need to import poor immigrants to vote for it you sap sucking slob.

Or the voter intimidation in Philly, or Boward mysteriously finding "boxes" of absentee ballots almost entirely for Hillary. Or the O'Keefe tapes where they admit to busing people around for multiple voting.

She won the popular vote among registered Democrats. The purpose of the primaries is to choose a candidate that aligns with the interest of the party and who can appeal to moderates which is why over 700 Democrat delegates don't need to vote according to the popular vote.

Don't forget 1.2 million dead voters.

Either the government controls who gets funding, or corporations can literally buy the whitehouse. Your choice.

Of course it's a leaf posting this.

That sentence literally doesn't make sense.

>If you think 'the evils mainstream media' control people, why people voted for Trump?
Probably cause trust in the (((mainstream media))) is at an all-time low

Electoral College is working just as intended leaf.

Please keep crying more bitch tears.

I said it many times before I'll say it again, the election would look entirely different if it was about popular vote.

For example cali was bound to be blue no matter what and many people didnt even bother to go out and vote
And Trump was playing around electoral college not popular vote.

But still the electolar college exist so the people in different parts of the country can vote for their interests and not just a single state single-handedly handing over the elction to a candidate.