How did they fuck up so bad?

How did they fuck up so bad?

it was one thing to inject live-action shows into a network that was traditionally just cartoons, but then to have every single one of them suck?

fuck you, I liked it.

I still find it hilarious and amazing that Craig McCracken quit Cartoon Network because they did this live action bullshit.

>being such a contrarian to the point where you defend the thing that nearly killed the entire network.

They just wanted some quick, easy Nick money.

Get out.

Did he seriously?!

I sort of agree with you, I personally always thought of Cartoon Network as channel for kids than a channel for exclusively cartoons. That's mostly because I think of CN as the main Time Warner's kids channel.

>I sort of agree with you, I personally always thought of Cartoon Network as channel for kids than a channel for exclusively cartoons
>Cartoon
>Network
>Not a network exclusively for cartoons

I didn't care about the name at all. I was thinking about the main purpose of the channel, which is giving children entertainment.

Isn't CN utter shit for decades now? Did they start digging the rocky bottom even more?

Anyone have those pics of kids being super bored at their awards show? I remember during one of them Shaq slipped up and said nigga on camera.

Oh the brave “CN was ALWAYS shit except when I watched it” opinion.

It was originally just a place to show all of the cartoons Turner bought during the 80's and early 90's. A lot of those were for children, and by that point Looney Tunes were considered for kids rather than all audiences with adults in mind, but it was really just a place to play those cartoons. Their first original show was Space Ghost Coast to Coast, and while the early seasons aren't really "adult", they sure as heck go over the average child's head.

>he watched something while it wasn't shit and do not watch it once it began to be shit or returned to being shit
>This is somehow a ridiculous opinion

>I didn't care about the name at all.
Neither did the execs and look how that turned out.

They weren't picking up any new cartoons so some of their best cartoonists left the channel either briefly or permanently.

The main purpose of the channel was the air Cartoons. Like some sort of Network of them.

All Ages. Basically the idea was, you'd have something Mom and Dad could watch with their kids, or some show a baby sitter could turn on for the kid to watch while she fucked her boyfriend in mom and dad's room.

Quick easy money?They made because they had no money!

CN lost around 2 mill because of the Boston.

>for decades now
NO
We're almost at a decade of shit tho.

>After years of nothing but Teen Titans Go day in, day out, all day, every fucking day
>People are still bitching about that time they have live shows for about 7 months more than a decade ago

you say this as though no one is complaining about TTG

Because it's not that bad of a show.

CNLive needed to die in a fire and so should you