>"Trump must choose 'diversity over division or face the consequences."

youtu.be/mAhLl4xf0I8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM
youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
youtu.be/gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The consequences

First time I've really listened to him and holy shit he sounds gay af. Not even memeing

>MUH DIVISION MUH DIVISION MUH DIVISION MUH DIVISION MUH DIVISION MUH DIVISION

BUT YOU FUCKING LIBTARDS ARE THE ONES CAUSING DIVISION

Yes he does. Be glad you haven't heard him before.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM

>face the consequences
>dies
>wins

I think the time has come to annex Canada.

Leafs, are you in need of liberation?

>faces the consequences

>Canada

>the consequences
which are?

>A leaf hiding behind children to talk shit.

Trudeau really wants a boot up his gaping ass doesn't he

hmmm, auspicious numbers

He sounds gay.

>or face the consequences
Hahahaha I'm dying to see what mr pothead is going to actually do (beside losing the next election).

Saying Canada has no core identity is grounds for impeachment desu

He didn't say that you fucking cum guzzler

Nah. Not worth it. Just nuke us

Those who push for diversity know not what it really means. To honor diversity, one must accept disparity, which is something that moron of a PM would not do. Leftists will not accept disparity and want to put everyone on the same field insisting on equality when in reality that is just a contradiction. The different values each culture has will clash and create far greater schisms than if you just left them alone.

>children

All the pedos in Washington D.C. hide behind "help the children" organizations

I'm certain Trudeau fucks and spirit cooks/eats children also

He wants to invite all these third-worlders because their children are undocumented and it's easier to traffic them

That, and third-worlders sell their children extremely cheap

never heard him speak before, how weird.

Kek

>Ein verhurtes Stück Laub

No, you hateful alt-righters are the ones causing divisions by not letting innocent people cross your borders. If you deny even a single person of color access to your country's land and resources -- especially when your land was colonized -- you are a racist.

>diversity
>division
Choose neither or both

He's right. Without UNITY there is no USA. Only SA. South African apartheid

PFFFFFFFFF....

literally NO ONE takes cucknada seriously. That actual queer is just pandering to the play-doh lefties

Diversity is a dead word thanks to clowns like this man

This. Any sane person can see that there is something more sinister behind this globalism nonsense

At least it works out for everyone involved

Trudeau is about to show his pbuh power level. Le weed man of canadistan is gonna put on his blow-the-west-out-vest and aloha snackbar the trump tower.

>has gay lisp

I think it's more telling he didn't say shit about Trump. Scared already.

Somebody said liberation?

It's time

Pls

>muh tolerance
>muh peaceful people

He said nothing of the sort

People cross our borders everyday legally you dumbfuck.

You fool. In a diverse country there will be divisions because there's differences, in every level. Remove differences (homogeneous country) and you have a strong unified country. This is simple and obvious.

>Be at childrens conference
>Talk about 70 year old fart

Leftist logic at its best.

Also:

>Not sure if really conference for children
>Go to site
>First and only thing you can see is a giant gift shop

Great bracelet selling event, i guess.

Consequences? What's he going to do, force Trump to fuck his wife while he jacks off in the corner?

You're bait is weak and so are your principals you cuck.

Dem num nums

how in the EVERLOVING CUNT is diversity NOT division you leaf fuck. when you import so many people you have cities with ghettos where people live exclusively speaking a foreign language, how the FUCK are you uniting a fucking THING

>Got a problem with terrorists? It's fighting time.

Really makes you think.....

What a glass fucking jaw. He's as brittle as a leaf.

You guys are really smarting over our latest gets aren't you? High five, Canuckbros.

Never heard him speak before, he's got such gay mannerisms.

DAY. OF. RAKE.

Fuck you and fuck your shit country. The US could curb stomp your asses if they wanted. The only reason why your shitty ass country exists in the first place is because the US lets it. You think anyone would cry if we suddenly annexed your asses? No, no one would care either. You think the world needs maple syrup? No, we can just take it if we want it. You let Asians destroy an entire towns local residence just because you think rich people moving in would be good. Your little fucking shit for brains leader would be personally ass raped by our next president. "Oh look at us, we don't have crime ans we have free healthcare" That's the only thing you claim is going your way and yet you don't share a border with a crime infested shit hole and even your shitty ass people come to America for health care. Yea, they actually come here for health care, why you ask? Because unless you are about to die you can wait a year for a surgery you need to live normally. Your dollar is failing, you can't even do basic economics even though you border the US, I mean how much of a fucking failure are you guys? You had to import fire fighters from fucking south oogah boogah land in order to put that damn thing out for months! You legalized bestiality because you have such shitty beta men, the only way they can get any pussy is from raping their own damn pets. If the US invades you today, you really think your fucking Mounties could stop the US military? No, they would lay down and wait for their ass raping cheeks spread wide open, eagerly awaiting dick. Also your fucking PM thought firing half his cabinet and replacing them with qualities based only on color and whether they have a vag or not was a good idea. "Because it's 2016" and guess what, your country is failing this year. You're leader has already announced he will be working with Trump to renegotiate NAFTA, because the only one more of a pussy than him was Obama. Already bending the fucking knee to our leader. Bitch!

youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

>I live Canada with every fiber of my being. OH BY THE WAY THERE IS NO CANADA YOU RACISTS.

Trudeau's gonna shitpost the internet to death if Trump doesn't embrace liberal ideology.

It'll be the most devastating meme war in history.

LET'S RAKE HIM

>elected by 1/10th the number of votes
>from a country with a smaller population than California with 1/6th the size of economy
>literally elected for being a pretty boy cucked that promised weed for everyone
>literally wants to make whites a minority in their own countries, despite already being a minority in the world

Fuck that cucked faggot.

says the cuck who chosed both diversity and division and don't face the consequences

>First meeting
>Trump asks what consequences Trudeau was talking about while having a stoneface
>Trudeau gulps as he whimpers "n-nothing b-boss"

>or face the consequences
BREAKING NEWS: TRUDEAU INVADES AMERICA, CANADA NUKED
RESULTS: DECISIVE CANADIAN VICTORY

He is a leaf, therefore he is light, it's not his fault.

>diversity over division

they literally have the exact same etymological root word coming from the original "to separate"

if you're wondering how liberals can have two fucking words that are different spellings of the same thing and yet mean completely opposite things then once you know about doublethink you will wonder no more

Remember lad, if you attack your enemies they win.

Is Cuckdeau actually redpilled?

1.Wants women to be segregated
2.Elbows politicians out of the way when it's clear they are delaying ceremonial proceedings
3.Semi-professional boxer
4.Engineer

The audience in that video even booed him a bit at the end when he said the US and Canada would continue working together.

Really makes you think..

>Or face the consequences
>says Cuckdeau

Holy shit he actually fucking talks like a faggot. And jesus god damn christ, he also sounds like a faggot.
Why the FUCK did you elected this faggot leafs? What is wrong with you?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AMERIBRO'S SAVE US FROM THIS MADMAN

but if Trudeau fights Trump, Trump wins.

But the only way to maintain diversity is to keep people divided.

What's he gonna do, annoy Trump on twitter?

Doublethink is incredibly embedded within leftist discourse, they are, however, extremely oblivious to their hypocrisy

Cut off all Canadian imports. Watch the value of US wheat skyrocket.

does he ever name drop Trump in this vid? Scrubbed through and didn't hear anything outside of "muh diversity and stronger 2gether" and I'm not gonna listen to 84 seconds of globalist drivel.

Trudeau is in bed with Soros. You should get rid of him.

>First time I've really listened to him and holy shit he sounds gay af. Not even memeing

Effeminate Numale Globalist leader that (((they))) support. Similar to Obbummer

>face the consequences

dipshit has no idea about deplomacy. The power has probably gone to his head and he thinks he can talk to foreign nationals the same way he does his subordinates.

It's also kinda funny how he projects this full on liberal, "peace, love, harmony" bullshit yet allows prestine forests to be turned into toxic slop fields that are poisoning water systems and people.

ditto.
faggot leader sounds like a fag.

>FO DA KIDS N GRANDKIDS
Libtards always throw around beautiful platitudes, but the policies they enact serve to bring about the opposite. And all those lemmings eat it up while selling out their families' futures for feel good rhetoric.

>does he ever name drop Trump in this vid?

No. It's all meaningless Kumbaya bullshit. Don't waste your time on it.

Did you say fag?

Yeah he's a limp-wristed faggot.

is canada actually a country?

youtu.be/gp_O3liJpu8

BRING IT THE FUCK ON PUSSY TRUDEAU

I would be terrified if I was Trump right now

Kek, he has a slight gay lisp. Most likely a closeted homo.

Is there a leaf equivalent of Trump rising or are you guys all really just fags?

looks like he won that fight

Lmao
Trump is gonna have him on a leash crawling on all fours by the end of this

This. At this point we'd rather just be incinerated by your nukes.

What kind of sorcery is this?

I see Trudeau is a top tier shitposter. What's wrong with you, leafs?

>Trump must choose diversity

"No."

This year weedman signed off on a 8 billion dollar weapons deal with Saudi fucking Arabia while preaching this faggot kumbaya shit back home. What a fucking joke this guy is.

What's hilarious is that he's constantly humblebragging about how ripped he is. Oh look, shirtless selfie. Oh look, just training for my charity boxing match. Oh look, I have the forearm strength to pull off a perfect plank.

And then he has to hide behind a crowd of children to mildly critique an overweight 70-year-old.

WE

The tories are in the middle of a leadership race right now, it's essentially the equivalent of the primaries atm.

What Canada needs is a Nigel Farage and a splinter party though. Not necessarily going to win elections but prominent enough to be a thorn in peoples side.

>the consequences

lol

Here's a (You) and a shekel for your bank account
have a nice day