David Ogden Stiers, voice of Jumba Jookiba, Cogsworth...

David Ogden Stiers, voice of Jumba Jookiba, Cogsworth, Governor Radcliffe and a bunch of other characters from 90s-early 2000s Disney is dead

oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2018/03/david_ogden_stiers_mash_actor_dies.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DSfYrPdTKVA
youtube.com/watch?v=FM42Sp1Pqlo
youtube.com/watch?v=R-XONxvdq4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=D4jdFz2AK6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

F

MODS YOU BETTER STICKY THIS!

That really makes me sad. He was a big part of my childhood, and he was a fantastic actor. Rest In Peace, Mr. Stiers.

He was also Martian Manhunter in that 90s Justice League pilot

Sorry, he wasn't a homosexual meme in Japan so he doesn't matter

RIP Jumba.

He was Jumba? Ah man...

Rest in Peace.

Rest in Peace, David.

F

Savages is one of my favourite Disney songs

fuck, I know a bunch of voices he did but I never knew what he actually looked like. He looks like my dad.

Rest in peace, Charles

Watch M*A*S*H*

NOW.

Dude, even June Foray didn't even get a Sticky. Hell, they even deleted the first few threads about her death.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSfYrPdTKVA

FUCKING F

>David Ogden Stiers
Well shit
youtube.com/watch?v=FM42Sp1Pqlo

RIP. Such a great actor.

F

I have so many fond memories of watching M*A*S*H, yet I didn't even know he provided the voices for so many of these characters as well. God speed you brilliant man.

That is Major Charles Emerson Winchester the Third, to you user. Soon to be Chief of Thoarcic Surgery at Boston General Hospital.

It is a shame that most his episodes are the preachy Alan Apda directed ones.

Sticky this, mods

F

Jesus I just started watching his seasons of MASH...

Wow, he really did do a ton of voices

>Dead 2018

Tatsuro Toyoda
Fast Eddie Clarke
Ursula K LeGuin

Mort Walker
Ingvar Kamprad
Billy Herrington

David Ogden Stiers

F

F

He also played the Russian Mafia boss the Live-Action 1997 Disney movie "Jungle 2 Jungle" starring Tim Allan

F

He made Jumba the best part of Lilo and Stitch. I still bust a gut at the "THIS IS LOW EVEN FOR YOU!" bit.

Was he typecast, or did they design characters after him?

Little column a, little column b.

Stiers did snooty really, really well. So it's only natural that writers would write his characters to be snooty.

Good night sweet Pepe....

>Stiers did snooty really, really well. So it's only natural that writers would write his characters to be snooty.
which makes him playing the Archdeacon() in Hunchback of Notre Dame a neat subversion of what he usually played;

youtube.com/watch?v=R-XONxvdq4Y

today I learned David Ogden Stiers and David Hyde Pierce are different people

Gentlemen...
youtube.com/watch?v=D4jdFz2AK6I

BatB is my absolute favorite disney movie and Cogsworth is one of the reasons why.

Fucking F please Rest In Peace

>My name is J'onn J'onzz and I'm addicted to Choco's.