U.N SPONSERED RESEARCH ABOUT Sup Forums

boingboing.net/2016/10/14/academic-paper-about-4chans.html

enjoy dipshits.

17 fucking pages long.
They also numered pepe's from common to rare.

Other urls found in this thread:

boingboing.net/2016/10/14/academic-paper-about-4chans.html
ceu.edu/
benthamsgaze.org/2016/11/16/a-longitudinal-measurement-study-of-4chans-politically-incorrect-forum-and-its-effect-on-the-web/
archive.is/KQ18v
twentytwo.fibreculturejournal.org/fcj-158-tits-or-gtfo-the-logics-of-misogyny-on-4chans-random-b/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How rare is this one?

Check the report i really don't know.
It's a real academic study. With real research. Im baffled.

We might end up on some terror watch list.

Amazing

>Thread D is dedicated to "Kek," the god of memes via which Sup Forums "believes" they influence reality

Fucking lel

>boingboing.net/2016/10/14/academic-paper-about-4chans.html
thats funny, illuminati is scared of our virgin powers. they literally shaking.

Fucking pooinloos are the most racist

>Canadians are more hateful and racist than Americans
How are those hate speech laws working out for you, Trudeau?

>They also numered pepe's from common to rare.
fucking autists

they like pizza too

>University College London

I work here - literally full of cucks

Why are the Danish so angry?

Greenland seems nice

based zimbabwe

Somebody shoulda told them.

Love it how the rest of Africa is just blank.
Like they have no internet or something.

WE WUZZ

>China

There is literally 1 or 2 Chinese proxyfags. I smell a rat here, I barely see any Chinese flags in a given week

>there is a now a UN official list of rare Pepes

Old news
Saged

>belarus

Now you can tell them that pointing on their own research.

>rare

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Ireland is more racist than the UK, OH YES! wew lad. I feel honored.

someone should send this to Trudeau just to see how he would react

>implying Trudeau can read

It's more like brit/pol/ has tons of useless posts and ireland isn't relevant enough to get a general so there's less "filler" posts

Christ. A rare pepes collection, not that rare though. Whoever wrote this was turned or was already a Sup Forums poster, no doubt.

Posting in epic bread

Holy fucking SHIT

how much is my pepe worth?

no stealing it.

>...is the first UN-sponsored study of one of the internet's worst places: Sup Forums.
Are we really that bad?

>>>Map of racism.
>>>On fucking Sup Forums.

Oy weh!

>>>Israel worse than most of Europe and America.

Kekkety kek.

Because they are surrounded by total cucks on all sides

They may have delved into Sup Forums for research purposes, but they will soon come back, they always do, and we then get ANOTHER person into the fold.

Does Taiwan count as China? Seen a few of those flags.

Look at us, we're the united nations now, CUNTS.

Nobody understands context or culture anymore. Surely if you read half of this shit and you were a very sheltered person you would be horrified but most people are unwilling to understand the culture of Sup Forums and why people are here because that takes work and understanding.

Even research is just pointing out raw data to people without any genuine information as to the entirety of the community or why things exist the way they do.

Haha oh wow

feels good to be a part of something

>"believes"
I find it funny that they put wrapped it in quote marks, are they implying we don't believe but have scientific proof we do influence reality?

This is Trump's America now, you're powerless.

Give up the shtick you liberal fucks, and how dare you slander Kek's name.

We're the elite now.

Someone got paid by the U.N. to sift through all that shit and make a longitudinal measurement study of Sup Forums, based on actual math n' shit. Well color me surprised.

>Sup Forums has long been viewed as the final boss of the internet

1. Am i the only one who has never heard such a thing?

2. its like these people don't even know the dark/dank/deep web exists

KANGZ

The "final boss of the internet" thing has been around for a long time, and yes they don't know about the deep web

>1. Am i the only one who has never heard such a thing?
Newfag detected. Go back to Gaia.

They probably don't

>Canada is more racist than America
I wonder if they screened for shitposts or if they just took everything at face value.

What the fuck is a "Hatebase dictionary" and how the hell does it work/gather data?

if i was a newfag surely my normie friends would have been telling me about that evil final boss of the internet "le Sup Forums da haxorz"

They are too busy working 12 hour days 7 days a week to shitpost on pol.

U.N blanda up in /pol. Gassing the kikes worldwide and holy war.

>mfw the U.N. is dedicating resources and manpower to do a study on a fucking shitpost/banter/news board
>they then pretend kek and meme magic are not a thing

What a fucking time to be alive

imagine us in 10 more years.
one word

Mars.

Why India is so hateful?

real this time or not?

You still got the same Fjertvik post coming, it changed text today.

>Now that the time has passed what do you feels about fjertvik blalblablabla
To what do you felels about the fjertingman?

Obvious research, interesting. But is it real or just fake shit like last time. I'm interested!

>we all not actually be 16 year old virgins, there be actual scientists here
so many frogs

just read it. what a waist of money! conclusions: youtube is most common leak and most content is original. wow lads. they got our number

they don't have toilets and bathtubs leave them alone

ARE YOU FUCKING SHITTING ME??? KEK

This can't be a serious paper.

I love that their annex is literally just a collection of rare pepes. They have so obviously got too close to their subjects.

I wonder there's someway of categorising the risk factor of adopting a world view or cultural behaviour when studying it. How do anthropologists avoid going natve?

Funny you mention it.

I'm a PhD student at ceu.edu/ - look into who sponsored this University... guess who?

I get a nice scholarship, enough to live comfortably without working. My research is on right-wing extremism on the Internet.

I spend my days on Sup Forums , learning the culture and writing about it and developing strategies to counter it.

HAHAHAHA

Yeah "research" also old. using fucking newspapers as sources. fake ordered not research. F. Do it over.

They even wrote about our reaction to this.

benthamsgaze.org/2016/11/16/a-longitudinal-measurement-study-of-4chans-politically-incorrect-forum-and-its-effect-on-the-web/

Gaia is pretty much dead since 09. Especially so since they enacted a Cash to Gold system and now everything is worth billions, they completely trashed their economy worse than zimbabwe.

Not clicking on that link, they be collecting IP's, got an archive?

Also did they write about how we are winning, and they are losing?

>they have excuse not to wash
>nuke will come soon

>straya

wtf I love islam now

Don't mind me.

More

Gaia was probably well before his time if he doesn't remember Sup Forums being the final boss

I'm sorry OP you don't pass, it harsher here.
You can't do this over. That's a F.

You've failed school, sorry it's over. No more tries.

>Thread D is dedicated to “Kek,” the god of memes via which Sup Forums “believes” they influence reality.

This is too fucking weird it must be the drugs and none of this is real

>learning the culture and writing about it and developing strategies to counter it.

lol, have you had the moment where u saw a brown and said "fucking nigger" in your head yet?

I just lost faith in mankind completely

I'm Indian and I can confirm. We're VERY racist, more so than Asians of every kind. Currently living in NY. My parents told me I can date anyone except blacks (because they're poor and ugly), whites (ugly and will take your money through divorce/manipulation), hispanics (stupid, angry for no reason).

What's it like working for UCL and getting paid to browse Sup Forums ?

Isn't that false, though? He's the ancient Egyptian god of chaos.

LEAST rare retarded subhuman slavshit kill yourself illiterate snownigger baboon

>A Longitudinal Measurement Study of Sup Forums’s Politically
Incorrect Forum and its Effect on the Web

Wow, already put me to sleep.

I think the simulation is falling apart.

>If you take pride in being white you are neo nazi

i hate liberals

you can be proud of anything but being white in 2016

Top kek

oh, here we go now

archive.is/KQ18v

also, dont you find it hilarious that even with a study like this, they still have no idea how to deal with this board? They have been losing, they are studying us, and they are still losing, they are trying new strategies, and they are still losing.

The thing about us, is that we are dynamic. We are thinking groups of people who are aware to jew strategies of all sorts. And we always adapt to them.

read through some of it...

I find this very hard to believe that this is serious. some shitposter on Sup Forums did it for one of their college classes to try and be funny

Anthropologists are kikes

there's loads of this shit around. Older but still kekworthy:

twentytwo.fibreculturejournal.org/fcj-158-tits-or-gtfo-the-logics-of-misogyny-on-4chans-random-b/

>we r anonymous
>we r legion :DDDD
kys cringy faggot

Ok, they are smart at gathering data. I will give them that.

You're one of us soon enough.

And if not...not like anyone gives a fuck what you think or feel.

TV duel hofer vs van der bellen
you can ask questions!b

You're parents are very smart, regardless of the fact both they and you stink of curry and your suburban home's lawn and driveway probably has 4 cars parked on it an is generally a fucking mess.. (We have 4 india's living on our suburban development, every one's home and lawn from the exterior is a disgrace, unkempt and generally in need of maintenance.

>whites
>ugly
Well yeah if she's marrying a street shitter she is.

>2016/10/14
yeah m8 we totally didn't find out about this a month ago when it was fresh and have dozens of threads about it

faggot.

>Sup Forumstards are satirically writing academic reports on Sup Forums
The ride never ends

So operation Google and Skype were them? It seems like they are taking credit for that