Buzz Lightyear of Star Command

I remember this show being fun. What did Sup Forums think of it? I mean, apart from the obvious "Blue Chick was my waifu!" posts.

one of my fav action shows, maybe just because I got a Buzz Lightyear when I was like 3 and it was one of my go-to-toys.

I remember liking the movie a lot and the TV show being "okay."

The biggest memory I have is playing starcraft while watching the movie and my baby sitter asking what I was doing and saying I was playing the Zerg and she asked me if it was some buzz lightyear game.

The part where every fucker turned into Zurg was terrifying

It had a quite enjoyable villain roster.

Zurg, Warp Darkmatter, Nos-4A2, X-L, they were all amazing.

It was legitimately great. Great characters, a god-tier voice cast, and motherfucking ZURG.

voice acting was fantastic

XR was fucking brilliant sometimes.
>"Your honour, I swear, I had no idea she was under warrenty!"

Not one for loli's, but i'm a little annoyed that there isn't more art of Savy

Robot was my favorite.

I watched this show for the first time last year, and I adored it.
The show is comfy as hell and consistently fun. Both the main cast and the villain roster are made up of likeable characters, adventures are creative, and despite being an adventure-of-the-week show it has some continuity to it.
I'd reccomend it to everybody who doesn't hate fun.

Pretty good cartoon. Like most Disney cartoons, it's in need of a DVD/Blu-ray release.

>"Beautiful, simply beautiful, This must have been a great place to grow up. If we get stranded here, shoot me"

Zurg was great for being as equally dangerous as he was hilarious.

>you're telling me my plan, I already know my plan, I made up the plan, it's MY plan. What I DON'T know IS HOW CLOSE YOU ARE TO ACCOMPLISHING MY PLAN!
you can just tell Wayne Knight was having a brilliant time.

>Booster gives XR an impromptu Rorschach test using used napkins
>first napkin
>"I don't see any-- Ooooh, a VERY limber Sirenian snake dancer!"
>second napkin
>"TWO very limber Sirenian snake dancers!"
>third napkin
>"Mira! Where did YOU learn to snake dance?"

>Mira! Booster! Come on, it's just deadly ion radiation- boy she looks good like that
Reminder that XR molested Mira when she was unconscious

>"Sorry, I don't date robots"
>"Well, good news, neither do I!"

I like the show and all, but is it weird to say that I imagined a crossover this and the Mighty Ducks cartoon? (since they're both... you know, disney space heroes)

>Zurg: "Behold my brand new Transdibulator!!!"
>Mira: "I don't think that's really a word."
>Buzz: "Definitely, you just made that up."
>Zurg: "Didn't!"
>Buzz: "Did"
>Buzz: "Then, use it in a sentance."
>Zurg: "Fine! Well... I... I went down to the store and... Brought a Transdibulator?"
>Buzz: "Nice try"
>Zurg: "Oh alright, I made it up, you happy? I can do that, because i'm an evil emperor! It comes with the job, making up words, blowing up planets, it's all the same to me."

Some of the word play in this series was brilliant. I get the feeling that it was one of those series where the actors were all in the same booth and got to react to each other in real time.

considering how lilo and stitch had like 5 crossovers, your sentiment is relatively fitting i say

One of my favorite childhood shows. Used to watch it like clockwork.

I miss this show.

Not weird at all but I guess Disney lost the Mighty Ducks license to do such a thing

I absolutely loved this show as a kid because it felt like this was the in-universe show in Toy Story that Buzz Lightyear came from.
I always wanted an episode where they went to a western planet and met a Woody cowboy though.

I have so many comfy memories watching this show as a small child. Then I fucked that all up by bringing in the CD to music class. It had this kick ass song about Buzz Lightyear on it, but when the teacher asked me what track it was, I said "one," not knowing what that meant. It was the blue bitch singing Happy Birthday. I cried in front of the whole class

I appreciate that Zurg wasn't harmless, it's just that Buzz was so good that he could fuck up his plan every time and whenever Buzz wasn't around the good guys were fucked

It was my favorite shows because it's fucking Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. It's still fun as hell to even watch because they pick at stupid sci-fi things and the dialogue is funny still. If I can fucking laugh at the banter between these rangers despite being 22 years old and have a disdain for childish comedy (hurr hurr it's poop joke). Then fuck man this show is good.

God damn it man I'm laughing who actually wrote this shit lmao

>"Sorry, my evil emperor, but these security codes are tougher to break than we thought."
>"Stand aside, you simpleton. Work like this needs to be done delicately and with patience and finesse..." *starts punching the console* "WORK YOU WORTHLESS MACHINE!!!"

Man, Newman was great in this show.

>Zurg "Aaaah, weapons testing, the best part of an evil emperor's work week... That and Casual Friday (Relaxes in dressing gown)
>Brain-Bot (Wearing a stetson) "Aw, man, I thought it was hat day
>Zurg shoots the brain-bot "YOU THOUGHT WRONG!!!"

the robot had sex with another robot who was still under warranty
dont tell buzzfeed or theyll make 20 articles about it

The key to the whole show is Newman.

The only thing thats in limbo about the Mighty Ducks is Wildwing himself, who stayed as the team mascot even after Disney sold-off the team.

Good