twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he speaks

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!

I would die for Lucas.

CUTE

Spooders r cute

y'all are a bunch of fagguets

>t. mosquito.

You sound like an adult who is still afraid of spiders.

t. fly

Red dog rocket on child

Jesus, that's cute

that's scary as fuck

whimp

Just gonna leave the here
youtu.be/sHzdsFiBbFc

>exaggerated eyes and toddler voice
they're trying way too hard to make it cute

Is that an udder?? What?????

Also, best SCP ever made. Sort of related to thread:
scp-wiki.net/scp-1470

Fucking mosquito.

Some spiders can be cute yeah sure, but I sure as hell don't buy it for fucking trapdoor spiders. Those things are cryptic as shit, and I want nothing to do with them.

I can already tell that these are fucking trapdoor spider gifs. Those things are fucking pedophile kidnappers for toes, or at the very least scaring the shit out of you because they know that they can and shit. Fuck no. I'm out. Fuck you guys.

YAY I was wondering when this cute little guy would come back! DIDNEY, hire his creator and gimmie moobie nao!

It's their spinnerets

I'm actually more terrified of that thong than a real spider

Pussy.

>exaggerated eyes

one of the best things about Lucas is that it proves you can make bugs cute without making them uncanny valley shit. See A Bug's Life. I like that movie for what it is, but those character faces do NOT work

here's another

Trapdoor spiders look like demon hands, they hide in little burrows waiting to drag you down into hell.

yes they're exaggerated. the spider's eyes in the video take up it's entire head jumping spider's eyes are big, but nowhere that big.

Jumpers are some cute ass little fuckers. If they weren’t venomous predators, I’d want them to be house cat sized and domesticated.

true, but it still looks very similar to the real thing

I'm just so sick of people who feel the need to ruin bugs with that uncanny valley shit.
It NEVER works. EVER. But it still happens all the time.

What are you talking about these designed are appealing as af

that's just a human dressed up as an ant

or afraid of children

reminds me of that old Creature Comforts where the little kid spider is like "ah don't like flies because flies eat peuh, and ah don't like peuh" in a cute li'l northern accent.

respectfully disagree. There was a cute funnelweb that lived in my space-between-window-and-storm-window for a while. A succession of them actually. Grass spider. cutest li'l thing. Always there to greet me in the morning. I guess that's not quite a trapdoor but it's close
anyway check this nonsense out

Do they have those in japan?
is that where Wallmasters come from?
this had better be sarcasm

*faint*

>"DADDY DADDY DADDY!"
>"HUUUUURY!!!"
>"I SAW SOMETHING SCUUUURRY!"

youtu.be/ms2klX-puUU

Voice and vocabulary are a bit much for me, but still cute.

KILL IT!

Squish the fuckers. Spiders are disgusting creatures that need to be wiped from existence.

I hope you like flies and lots of them

Man what is Chochi doing that this takes forever to update?

Even spiders are more fucking fashionable than I am.

Aren't all the bugs in these sorts of images dead and posed by some photographer? Like those ones of frogs where they were killed and bones broken in order to get funny pictures?

Think most of them are genuine macro shots by photogs who sit still the rain and snow for months, etc, etc, just waiting for the right moment.

was the first shopped pic I can remember of a spider appearing on the net - they removed the extra eyes and put a smile on him. Had everyone guessing for days till someone found the original pic.

it's cute until you see what the eyes look like on the inside

a) the fuck is that
b) you could say that about anyone's eyes.

youtube.com/watch?v=99hDl0eQMR8

>millions of views
Oh shit I remember when this had just a few thousand
I hope the guy makes some dosh with it while it lasts

>Think most of them are genuine macro shots by photogs
They are not necessarily dead but all those pictures are staged.
mymodernmet.com/uda-dennie-spider-waterdrop-hats/
The droplet needs to be carefully put on top of the spider, it's not a natural occurrence.

Yes

I like spiders romantically

I like cute fuckable spiders

a) Baby jumping spider. Jumping spiders, like the rest of spiders, have single lens eyes(unlike insects, which has composed eyes). The amazing aspect of jumping spider eyes is that they have binocular vision (both main frontal eyes looking straight forward) and they CAN ROTATE THEM SEPARATELY TO FOCUS ON PREY/TARGETS.That's what actually happening in image. They're also very curious, and actively seek things that may call their interest. Their "Brain" , well , the bulbous part of their nervous system that acts as such, is proportionally bigger than any other spider brand...in resumee, they're like little eight legged cats.

b) All eyes are gross and should be removed of our skulls in the name of humanity's wellfare

Now we're talking

Same.

have fun with tsetse flies and mosquitoes and the cocktail of diseases.

YES!

that's even cuter. spiders put up with it
thanks for the hat, guy!

I dunno how you tell you this, but that is a moth with its wings ripped off
or one of those very fluffy ants

Who /spiderbro/ here

bimp

>ywn wrap up a cute human in your web and do lewd things to it

I don't know if these threads annoy me more because of the literal grown men afraid of small animals or the literal grown men who pretend they want to fuck small cartoon animals to seem epic

>pretend
you haven't been that long have you

>Pretend

>not being afraid of spiders
M8

We spider posting now?

>being afraid of spiders

bropalp

This is still here? Well, OK then I've been waiting for years to use this.

>built in 3d glasses

patrician Sup Forums related spider

Lucas is so fucking cute. I'm afraid of spiders but damn he's adorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=Isvqg90LhqM

>if you see me, please don't squish me
youtube.com/watch?v=lGEY8IulWiA

>Spiders are scary
>The empty vessel that USED TO CONTAIN A SPIDER is EVEN SCARIER

How the heck do they do that?

the idea of a spider strong enough to move objects is terrifying

>Spooders gotta spoode

it took me a while to figure out what was coming out of what holy shit
what happens to the shell on top of the cephalothorax?

It'll just pop off. You find it near the rest of the exuvia when spooder is done with its post-molt stretching

It usually gets separated, so you end up with a freshly molted spider and two pieces of its old exoskelleton. The spider rests legs upwards until its new skin hardens enough

There should be a market for these things...I'd like to buy a rebuilt molted exo...its all beaty of the thing without the burden of caring and feeding

>its all beauty of the thing without the burden of caring and feeding
Most species are actually crazy easy to take care of, my dude.

Yeha, I know...but my work schedule is quite erratic and I can't take the risk of letting the poor thing die due to my chaotic calendar...all I need is a cool thing to put on display over my desk when I'm home, not a pet.

awesome. You could put it back on top and have a little leggy basket

also I thought they inflated themselves post-molt. no?

Not inflated, no. They're just expanding past what their previous exoskeleton had allowed them. They're still soft enough that said expansion can claim purchase. This is part of why you shouldn't disturb a freshly molted spider.

Three crickets two times a week and a full water bowl. The rest is just temperature and humidity semantics, and for many (beginner) species, that goes no further than what climate you find indoors (70's and 40-50% humidity, which is bog standard for most indoor environments). They don't; require much more attention than that. Pic related 9Bracypelma albopilosum aka Honduran Curly hair tarantula) is probably your best bet. Here's some caresheets.

>tarantulaguide.com/tarantulas/honduran-curly-hair-tarantula/
>tarantulapets.com/brachypelma-albopilosum/

Also, check in with the Invert General on /an/. They can answer any other questions you have.

if I was gonna get a 'rantula i'd want one of those pretty blue ones, and I'm told those are really temperamental and unfriendly.
anyway theyre kinda covered in irritating hairs. i'd rather have a pet crab. or maybe something that likes being touched.

>i'd want one of those pretty blue ones, and I'm told those are really temperamental and unfriendly.
If you're talking about the Cobalt Blue Tarantula (Haplopelma lividum, pic related), then yes, you are very correct.
>anyway they're kinda covered in irritating hairs
Though true, sensitivity can vary. My spider has flicked at me once, but I never even felt a single hair. On the other hand, I would not want those hairs in my eyes or any mucous membranes
>i'd rather have a pet crab. or maybe something that likes being touched.
Well, I guess that's a pretty valid deal breaker. Most spiders, unless captive bred and used to handling, may react adversely, and even with the more docile species you still have to be careful, as handling can be dangerous for them should they fall a greater distance than their legspan. Handling should come down to the individual animal. My own spider has days when she's wonderfully docile and others when she has zero patience for my BS, so I act according to her mood.

Good info...I think I'll give it a try eventually, as soon as this work season slows down enough.
Thanks for the leads, Arañuser

Anytime, friendo

No.