Is Africa an overlooked continent?

>6 out of the 13 fastest growing economies are african
>fertilization rate is dropping
>urbanization rate is approaching 50%

Once urbanization reaches critcal mass Africa will become much more stable. Because as Plato taught us, Men who learn to build functioning cities will also be able to build functional states.

Africa is shaping up to be the new asia. Is the West, caught in old racist clichees, missing some huge opportunities here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_to_Cairo_Railway
youtube.com/watch?v=HbsdLI8kaWc
youtube.com/watch?v=fab3wvXSJSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No

jeez, zimbabwe is not africa. Belarus should also not stand for whole of europe, you know.

How will the "civilized" Africans a few generations from now ever reconcile with the videos of their grandfathers literally sucking cow anuses

oh jeez, how will your grandkids recover from being born a fin?

Sources?

>fin
????

I certainly hope Africa does well; who wouldn't want to stop seeing photos of starving kids, tire lynchings, and warlords who get all the billions in aid the developed world sends over there?

But it'll be tough. A man's driven by lust, greed, and faith - I doubt they have the Protestant ethic, they're already so promiscuous you don't need much in the way of accomplishments to get laid, and greed can take an outlet deleterious to the society.

Why do you think they'll rise above where South Africa is right now?

That's because a growth of 1$ is considered tripling their economy

>Is the West, caught in old racist clichees, missing some huge opportunities here?
Because of our old racist clichees, we already own the place.

Africa is continent of improvisations; for example, they use babies as fleshlight, since they cant afford original fleshlight

This. People don't understand order of magnitude.

The Chinks have their claws in Africa. They will NEVER prosper.

>improvisations
The term is called nigger rigged

It's not hard to have exponential growth when you start from mudhuts and medieval agricultural economies

Come off your high horse America, your Liberia is the worst nation in Africa.

>tfw you never go out and laugh at corn anymore with your neighbors...

This. Western liberals screamed and hunger-striked and held their breath until western leaders withdrew everything they had, creating a power vacuum.

A power vacuum does not lead to peace and harmony. It leads to civil war and invasion.

The West is already in it. Big companies from France most of it. It will be an economical fight with them and China.

Babies are also used as medicine. Fucking them is meant to cure HIV

>Is the West, caught in old racist cliches, missing some huge opportunities here

No. But the chinks are more than willing to exploit the "liberated" decolonized states that currently can't grow enough food to feed themselves.

Belarus wasn't the breadbasket of Europe up until a significant leadership change you fucking ditz.

To be fair, it did well until the dindus themselves started staging coups and ruined the place

>fight

Here's how it's going to work: boardroom meetings are going to reach strategic agreements, which decide not only the partitioning of land but also the calculated listing of what rights people do and don't have there. Africa will finally see stable peace, probably in the 2030s or 40s, under the steady boot of EU and BRIC peacekeepers. Any attempted revolutions will be cut off by back-alleying organizers.

Can I get some source on any of that? Because as far as I know, you are dead wrong.
>Unless europe qualifies as being part of africa now.

Multiple countries made resettlement colonies, pretty much none of them gave any long-term commitment to it. It would have been a great idea if people saw it through to completion, but the people trying to repatriate slaves to their home continent wound up mysteriously dead.

On another note:
The first few dozen years' of these colonies' history are because of poor organization on the part of the colonizers. The remaining 100+ years of their history are because of the folks who rose to power in the absence of the original organizers. If the west is supposed to solve problems then the west should be put fully in charge again, otherwise they can eat what they cooked then shut their mouths.

>partitioning of land
Sure, because last time partitioning of Africa was tried it ended nicely for everyone.

The day I see an African nation develope a sustained agragarian society is the day I acknowledge the African people as having potential.

As i said the most important metric is the urbanization rate. This is the kind of deep structural change that will bring real development.

Botswana is looking like it's shaping up to be a decent place.

Irrelevant

Anyone trying to stop NWO gets jumped by hired thugs. The only NWO-approved form of dissent is rioting in the streets, which terrorizes random civilians without putting the slightest dent in the shadow government's authority. The new borders will be drawn and the new constitutions written by Russia and China will be enacted as the supreme law of the land for Africa.

first to be inhabited, last to develop. nice

>What is Botswana?

TV duel hofer vs van der bellen
you can ask questions!l

>Russia
>relevant

Get your Putin Cocksuckery out of this thread you fucking yankee.

>Irrelevant
Nice argument.

my friend, Asia had fully functional cultures and recognizable nation states by 1 AD.

Africa is a completely different board game.

I have a great idea!!! Why not flood Europe with millions of Africans?! All those negroids can breed with your white women and turn Europe brown!!! Get rekted racist who do no want to see their entire race consumed by the plague that is (((multiculturalism)))!!!

>Once urbanization reaches critcal mass Africa will become much more stable
Gabon might agree, but Libya would like a word with you

Well, if Africa finally starts developing that big refugee wave probably wont come. Also, all these new wealthy africans are going to need some nice cars. We are really looking forward to that.

It's easy to have the fastest growing economies and urbanization rate when you literally didn't have anything before and now China is pushing and carrying you.

South Africa's quickly going the same way

Anywhere in Africa that starts to show a bit of potential will be instantly flooded with niggers.
Imagine big American cities and the way they drop off after niggers start showing up. Now speed that up x10000 and that's Africa will never be any good

You know, a country doesnt go into stability just like that after being ruled by an absolutist dictator for 4 decades.

>from 0$ a year to 100$ a year
>GUYS DEES NIGGAS MOST PRODUCTIVE N SHIET

>if Africa finally starts developing
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Also, serious question, why is Germany full of soo many cucks? Is it some form of overcompensation for the whole nazism and killing the Jews thing?

Idiot. Libya was pretty advanced until the spiritcookers decided to shut it down.

Who should I believe here?

We actually are not, for example gay marriage is still not allowed here and one of the main parties wants to introduce a law that literally pays women to stay at home in the kitchen instead of going to work.

We are also 97% white and 95% christian. this is what people often forget, unlike France, UK, Netherlands, etc. we dont have former colonies where all these immigrants are coming from.

Spirit cooker guy. We tried to warn them multiple times and they wouldn't listen. Practically every major player of Libya that planned the coup is dead, simply because they put their faith in (((American Advisors))).
>Thnx Obama

Thanks for the serious answer.

Meanwhile, Blacked.com in USA.

Are they trying to rape a sorghum plant

(Not german btw) so let me get this straight. 80m population. 4m turks. 1m refugees in one year alone. And youre still almost 100% white? Thats pretty special.

>(((American Advisors))).
I thought they were (((French and British Advisors))), they're the ones that tried to partition Libya's resources before the second civil war

You would be surprised. There is a lot of destabilization going on in Africa, which source can be traced from the side of the world. My biggest hope with the Trump election, is that they were going to stop that shit.

GDP growth due to population increases is not the same thing as economic growth.

out of the 13 fastest growing economies are african
Growing from 4 to 5 is way faster than growing from 400000 to 400500

How nice is the Western Cape compared to North America and Europe?

Nope, we're exploiting them as much as the ME, just a little more quiet about it.

its per capita growth.

Well its whiter than Europe, that's for sure.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cape_to_Cairo_Railway

No

Only lagos nigeria

youtube.com/watch?v=HbsdLI8kaWc

Africa will never leave stoneage.

Reason:
The rest of the world pays 10s of billion dollars per year to africa so they dont advance and stay dependent on other nations.

They are basically welfare kings and as long as their keeps welfare money flowing just like in western countries there is no reason to do anything else than rape and kill each other.

Are there qts?

but it literally is leaving stone age at the moment (see urbanization rate).

>but it literally is leaving stone age at the moment (see urbanization rate).
No it isnt.
Their tribe chieftains just decided to build prestige palaces with the UN support money instead of feeding their money.

In reality Africa has 0 economy, not even talking about industry or service economy no they dont even have a working agricultural economy that can feed themselves.

I keep reading stories about African farmers who spend all year getting a nice crop to go and sell at market, only to be out done by Foreign Aid which gives the same food away to free.

Stop all Aid to Africa, then maybe they will start to move in the right direction.

There is no incentive to do anything when the rest of the world is just giving it them for free.

100% black country

youtube.com/watch?v=fab3wvXSJSU

For free*

they could have an economy in a few years if people would stop providing them welfare

despite what the jaded Sup Forumslack believes they do have farmers and blue collar workers and all that shit, but it's hard for them to get any money for their services when everybody is always getting free shit anyway.

>flag
>comment

Go choke on a wienerschnitzel, Abujulamajuyo

Quite a lot in fact. Especially in the Stellenbosch (university town) and the cape town waterfront.

Doubt that they will ever get a economy if they keep selling all their natural ressources(and they could be rich if they actually tried) at the pace and the dumping prices they do now to finance their rape sprees.

from what I understand their biggest problem is corruption
I think all we need is another hitler to nip that in the bud and I think those niggers would do fine, not great but fine.

>economy goes from $.05/day to $1/day

Massive growth!!!!1!1!1!1!!!

Even with arab tier oil money in Equatorial Guinea and a literal mountain of diamonds in Botswana they remain shit.

reading a burger be this uneducated is always hilarious
it is you and russkies that fucked them up to stone age and prevented them from ever having any semblance of goverment lmao

africans dont make good slaves. the chinks were much better. what did the chinks do? built the railroads. what did the africans do? pick cotton.

The one thing I can't stand about Africa, is all the fucking niggers.

The chunks don't mind because they have their country locked up tight, nothing is coming in, and if it does, it won't survive.

So the chunks can exploit from afar.

No, opportunities, are not in africa, only aids is.