That was the best punisher adaptation in years

That was the best punisher adaptation in years

>any Bruce Willis movie since Die Hard 3
>good
lmao

>he didn't think the Pacifier was kino
Pleb

Well it helps that he actually KILLED criminals (especially some gory ones) and not just mike around like some emo bitch.

Hey looper was alright
>directed by rian johnson
Well i just put my foot into my own mouth

spoken like someone who never saw Vice or First Kill

So how is it compared to the Bronson original?

But that was a vin diesel film

THIS

not even close

Well fuck me then

Of course it’s not as good as that! (Especially since there’s not rape)

No worrries friend, love that wojak edit btw
I thought it was a great film, as im a sucker for cheap gorey action films and eli roths stuff. But as a movie id say the bronson one was better.

Looper is pretty consistently entertaining until the last act.
Complete nonsense even by the standards of time travel films, but entertaining none the less.

Wow, I miss it when Willis gave a shit

hey guys watch the Charles Bronson original if you want to see a good Death Wish film

>lmao
you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Yeah, but i have a sour taste in my mouth whenever i think about it knowing it was made by the man who raped star wars.

yes I am a fan of the original Bronson flick but my problem with this film is that it was tonally all over the place. The use of licensed music was awful

Eli Roth can't direct shit

>Eli Roth

Dropped

is it at least better than that piece of shit from that hack who's making that DC piece of shit this year?

>Movie gets buried and shit on because it has black people play gangsters

Fucking incredible.

>but my problem with this film is that it was tonally all over the place.
How so?

well if they had just made The Brave One again this wouldn't've happened

>That was the best punisher adaptation in years
Nah.

Looper was painfully bad

John Wick's vibe is totally different. Slickly-dressed classy criminal underworlders having flashy kung-fu gunfights set to club beats is hardly channeling a that Punisher feeling.

Still great though.

Well john was a former assassin, but yes those two movies were among the best action films of the past two decades

You guys would love the Death Wish 2 - 5 films. 3 especially.

I meant that, in a way, John just felt like Frank but from the other-side. To me, at least. A man that had it all, lost it in a chance incident and swore revenge.

I guess that's really just part of the revenge film genre, though.

or maybe it's trash

Wether you think it was bad or not, the reasons why cirtics dislike it is sickeningly bias and shows that they are motivated by more their poltics rather then rating a movie on its own merits. Just like the iron fist debacle.

I have no clue why I saw this film.

I don't like Eli Roth and never have. I don't like how brutal his films get. Yet, I'm a Willis superfan and I like all of the original Death Wish films.

By forty minutes in I was waiting for the movie to end. I was bored yet really disgusted (not holding the brutality of the film against it) but it's not a lot of fun. I wouldn't revisit it

unbreakable

but iron fist was shit too. im tired of contrarians on this site saying literal shit is good becaause someone with different politics dislikes it

I didnt defend iron fist. You missed the whole point of my post. Critics disliking something just because if their personal poltical views infringes on their validity of being an unbiased critic, when they should be judging a movie purely on a cinematic level wether its good or not.

>I don't like how brutal his films get.
Are you a woman? How fucking squemish are you?

I'll go see this movie if Death Grips is on the soundtrack

Am i the only one who unironicaly likes them? I know its a meme but i genuinely like the brutality of their music, its like a cross between electronic metal and hip hop.

Dude, Death Grips is fucking amazing

>14% on RT.

>420+1598
>believing RT on anything, and thinking that site is anything but dog shit now

>RT

Ah that seal of quality.

I'm seeing more and more movies planting than Fresh ratings front and center in promos. Means its really losing all meaning.

The progression in this is amazing:
>Bruce Willis needs a gun
>Bruce Willis goes to a gun store
>The gun store goes through the type of paperwork you'd need
>Bruce Willis leaves
>Next scene, Bruce Willis, who is a doctor, gets a gun off the ground of the hospital
>Death Wishing intensifies

Read the actual reviews and you'll see why RT is a joke.

NEVER trust anything from those assholes at WB

>that was the best punisher adaptation in years

I immediately call shenanigans on you ever reading a punisher comic.

The percentage only means the amount of people who liked it

>Eli Roth

I know you guys are desperate but there's no need to sink this low. Just watch Death Sentence or the original Death Wish films. Hell watch Ms. 45 if you really want some gnarly gun shit.

That's the criteria Punisher fans have? I'm glad the Netflix show went for nuance instead of exploitation.

The original did the same.

Wasn't there a scene where a bunch of ghetto black kids are idolizing Bruce Willis' character because he's actually getting off his ass and doing something about the injustice they face on a daily basis?

They killed The Giggler, man.

THEY KILLED THE GIGGLER!

Death Wish is an underrated series.