Was he evil? Ambitious? Selfish? Desiring equality? What was he?

Was he evil? Ambitious? Selfish? Desiring equality? What was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RozIT4k7mEo
youtube.com/watch?v=2gn2OV0Lv4I
youtu.be/PrQQZuLru9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was the king of the jungle

he was the king of the swingers, the jungle VIP.

He was the king of the swinger
The Jungle VIP
He reached the top and had to stop
And that's what was bothering HE

OOOH ooh be deee
i wanna be like OP
suck dicks like him
eat shit like him
just say how and when

he was the king of the swings oooooo the jungle vip

he reached the top and had to stop and that's what's bothering him

he wants to be a man, man-cub and stroll right into town and be just like the other men, he's tired of monkeying around

Neither, he was just crazy, too smart and too crazy for his own good

Like all monkeys, monkeys are too smart that they're stupid and crazy since they're still animal, ever notice that? Always the crazy monkey

He was just a stupid-ass monkey who didn't like the fact that any predator in the jungle could kill him at any time and assumed fire would solve his problem. He didn't even know what the hell fire actually was or what it did, only that humans had it and used it to scare off their enemies. Then it turned out that he was just as terrified of it as every other beast in the jungle.

An obstacle.

Louis Prima was a pretty kick ass band leader yo

He was a jungle nigga that tried to get ahead in life but went about it the wrong way. Pretty relatable honestly

This is ancient but still good.
youtube.com/watch?v=RozIT4k7mEo

Low key terrifying.

>the music turns discordant and sinister when he starts swinging Mowgli around like a ragdoll
He could have torn him limb from limb.

He should be the main antagonist of the sequel.

Just like a real primate. Kind of silly and amusing, but capable of tearing a human to bits of agitated

This scene was so good in the living action movie

Filler

>Kind of silly and amusing
All primates are fucking scary. When we think they're being silly, they're actually plotting murder.

That includes us you know

If one could stutter through a keyboard, I wouldn't have.

>What was he?
chaotic neutral bb
chaotic neutral

the book makes it pretty clear
the bandar-log have put all their stats into ambition with zero in followthrough. They make high plans but never remember them the next day.
Louie here is an orangutan though, and anyone will tell you an ape is a lot more reliable than a bastard old world monkey. What he's doing in India god knows, but if Bagheera was a circus animal, maybe so was Louie. So basically I reckon he was legit in his ambition but he got fed most of it from the monkeys, and sorta got tired of being the king of these retards.

n-not lemurs! right?
read that in Hector's voice for some reason. I miss this show. The most recent Hector and Kovitch cranked up the Clarence factory really high. when the shit is it gonna come back?

> when the shit is it gonna come back?

>Was he evil? Ambitious? Selfish? Desiring equality?
as far as I am concerned those four words mean the same thing

Was Kaa evil? He just wanted to eat to stay alive. Same goes for Shere Khan really. What was Kipling's take on them?

Ooh-bee-doo HE just wants a you

Well it's no wonder they do, you can't even count.

King Louie was a Disney invention and wasn't in the books
Kaa is a good guy in the book. Bagi and Baloo go to him to save Mowgli from the banderlogs. He shows up and and hypnotizes the how troupe to walk into his mouth. He still hypnotizes in the book, but it's a dance instead and humans are immune to it. The swirly eyes was all Disney. Book Kaa becomes Mowgli's friend and teacher too and even brings him to an ancient treasure tomb where he finds a knife to use.
Everyone should watch the Russian animated jungle book movie which is closer to the source material and has a really nice animation style.

Really broke my suspension of disbelief. Why was the Orangutan 40ft tall? Orangutans are big as is.

He wasn't an orangutan, the live-action movie adapted him into an extinct ape called a Gigantopithecus. I guess New Louie was supposed to be the oldest thing in the jungle.

Russian Kaa hypnosis youtube.com/watch?v=2gn2OV0Lv4I

I had no idea there was a live action Jungle Book movie
Any good?

It was the best of all the live action remakes, and the only one I'd call an improvement over the plot if the animated film.

there have been several live-action movies and there are even old chidlren's anime too

cool, ill check it
yeah, i knew about the old movies but not this one

In the remake he was a 12ft tall Gigantopithecus because Orangutans aren't native to India.

Yeah, it's really great. The narrative is much more focused than the animated film, and pretty much all of the changes it makes are improvements.

He did nothing wrong

Fucking metal as fuck

He just wanted to mind-control some Indian children. Nuthin' wrong with that.

That's actually really cool.
Walken was DA BOMB in The Jungle Book.

Kaa unironically gave me a hypno fetish but then deviantart ruined it

BEST disney song.
Prove me wrong.

She was fearless and crazier than him. She was his queen, and god help anyone who dared to disrespect his queen.

You left out the part where Kaa would've eaten Baloo and Bagi too had Mowgli not snapped them out of it.
>tfw all the carnage in the monkey fight
>Mowgli calling on the snakes for backup
>Bagi calling on Kaa for backup
>after making sure he was ok Bagi whooped Mowgli for talking to the monkeys
The book was pretty dope.

This would probably be a lot more terrifying if it didn't look just like Chuck Jones' rapid-takes-in-succession gag.

It's good and honestly this version of Shere Khan is one of the best recent movie villains

The only change I didn't like was making the elephants into generic silent guardians. The military elephants were one of the best parts of the original movie.
youtu.be/PrQQZuLru9s

An animal who believed that trappings alone were enough to make you a man. So he gathered human possessions, but wasn't satisfied. So he squatted in a human shelter, but wasn't satisfied. But surely, surely, if he got fire, then he would be satisfied. Then he would be a man. Except of course he wouldn't, and he'll never understand that.

I prefer them being revered guardians instead of comedic military stereotypes.

Gotta agree.