FUCKING AMERICANS LOL

FUCKING AMERICANS LOL

what do you think will happen when TRUDEAU cuts off the oil you've been receiving from us for so long? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN DRIVE YOUR CARS DUMBASSES? TRUEdeau had this all planned from the start, pretty soon you americans are gonna be calling us CANADIANS the top dogs while you remain the bottom dwelling piss race SHOULDNT HAVE FUCKED WITH US YOU BIGOTS HAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/17/usgs-largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-us-discovered-texas/94013292/
youtu.be/ulPgWVC08KI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
businessinsider.com/usgs-estimates-20-billion-oil-barrels-in-texas-wolfcamp-shale-formation-2016-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They will be invading you.

Your faggot meme of a leader is already talking about how we need to maintain our special relationship and work together.

He'll take Trump's fat dick for his remaining term.

youtube.com/watch?v=LjVuv4p-TJM

Fuck off Randy. Keep being our hat bitch.

We need NAFTA for our 3 great countries.

We are the top 3 greatest countries on America.

a fucking leaf

>stop exporting oil to U.S. completly killing our economy

Could see it happening with Truedope in office desu.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

rofl

Uh we have the largest oils reserves in the world with Alaska and Texas. We will be fine with out you idiots. Have fun with your economic depression when we don't buy from you.

If you don't give they will take it, simple

We cant build the northern wall fast enough.

Lol Trudeau ruined your country

>what do you think will happen when TRUDEAU cuts off the oil you've been receiving from us for so long?
We annex you.

You know that oil is traded on global markets, right?

lots of oil found in texas, we're good.
>day of the rake

Then we start drilling for the 20 billion barrels we have under texas. Leafs and Saudis BTFO

I think we'd just march into canada and take the oil AND the syrup.

>largest oil deposit ever found in america recently discovered
>leaf thinks we need their cuck oil
top leleronis

US needs our oil, Drumpf is a stupid liar. When he got assesinated, Martial law will be declared by Obama. We will create the North American Union with Amero currency.

>If we cut off their oil, they win.

Day of the Rake asshole.

Fpbp

>Canada thinking they have leverage over anyone let alone the sole world superpower

K

We literally just struck the biggest oil reserve in our country yesterday. We don't need your garbage maple tier oil.

Day of the rake, when?

We just found the larges us oil/gas reserve in TX. Be happy we still take your sandy shit oil

Trudeau already prepped the bull.
Face it, Canada will forever be US' little bitchtoy with such competent leaders like Trudeau.

Even the fucking Alberta NDP is turning the screws on Justin to approve pipelines, and Trump is expected to approve Keystone within days of being inaugerated. Oil is going to start flowing again, Saudi Arabia can't starve the rest of the world's oil producers out for much longer and Canada is a far more logistically-sensible option for the states as a supplier of foreign oil

oh senpai even I don't believe that

you need our black treasure, dont lie to yourselves.

KILL DONALD.

>trudeau
>doing anything

kek

There's probably an tech millionaire somewhere who made his money selling Canadian VPNs to Australians.

or the 20 billion barrels in ANWAR

I know you're just joking but we get most of our oil from Sudamérica

Having fun, cannotada?

Grab Canada by the pussy

You realize talk of invading Canada is normalizing i n the US, right?

>what do you think will happen when TRUDEAU cuts off the oil you've been receiving from us for so long? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO EVEN DRIVE YOUR CARS DUMBASSES?
usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/17/usgs-largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-us-discovered-texas/94013292/
Maple, as usual, absolutely BTFO

we'll turn our wells back on, flood the market to 1.50usd per gallon and put canadian well out of business, buy them up, and the increase the prices on you poor canadians.

Wrong timeline buddy

As are coups and shooting Trump. Wipping out white men as well, as it happens

>Currentyearweedman.420 v4.5 cuck edition cuts off oil
>St. Islamic Leafland dies

This is why I hate Canada.. This nigger is probably some dirty indian with half a farm's worth of animals living in his basement.

I can't wait to move to America and live under TRUMP.

>A
>Fucking
>Dog

Someome tell him about what was found in texas yesterday. Its a gift from God

Gee. An oil nation that gets Lilly with the US. There is a predictable outcome for this. I suggest you look at recent history.

Ok so you stop selling us oil. Who you gonna use to get it refined? Your economy tanks, we turn up the production of natural gas, & with this huge oil field we just found in Texas, we don't even need Canada. Plus I suspect Trump will go where the money is and start ramping up green technology not because of global warming but because the jobs.

I just wanted to post this picture. It looks pretty hot, doesn't it? I think I might go gay.

So we're going to destroy what's left of our economy to feed the narcissistic ideologues? Why are you happy about that OP?

Make nice with Iran giving them a sweetheart arms deal, fuck it if they get nukes, we get the fuck out of the straight of hormuz and the middle east , let the head of OPEC (that's IRAN LMAO) handle their own shit, which is what they want, in exchange for 98 cent gas forever

Then sit back and either watch your economy dry up, or destroy you economically as a new world petrol super power

>a fucking leaf

better luck tomorrow, infuriority complex

>literally just today found the biggest domestic oil reserve ever

fuck canada
enjoy sucking our dicks to get a favorable deal in the new NAFTA

>american invasion
>btfo by half naked chinese peasants in the jungle

i am so scared of the mighty american army composed of women, fags, and dropouts

you are not the only country with high technology, buddy. We can kick your ass from NAFTA and replace it with Chynah or Russia.

>I think I might go gay.
You already are mate

You talk big but you would actually shit yourself if America declared war on you.

This boy is pretty hot too, to bad he has fucked genetics that's given him weird eyes. Would totally give an receive some with him.

Fuck off back to shitchan

>implying the US doesnt have a history of invading countries for oil

>implying a conventional war isnt the american military's wet dream

They've literally been waiting for the moment to unleash all hell on any conventional force. You cucks will get BTFO in five days.

Day of the rake when

Dude, america would fucking DESTROY Canada. The marines could probably take the country on their own. Don't even try to pretend you don't know this.

Texas says
Fuck off leaf, we've got enough

Which chan is that, because everyone at 8 chan says Sup Forums is shit chan and 3 chan doesn't say much at all and is quite shit.

Anyway, there is this boy in my class I quite like, there is a blatant sexual tension between us, I just don't know if he is a fag, I really want to get in his pants, what do, Sup Forums?

wrong answer stupid rightful clay.

Don't know, but I'd be fine with Russia annexing you.

Feels good to cause a Canacuck to be this defensive.

They'll flatten you like a pancake sans memeple syryp you abomination of a country.

MAGA

You will starve

Texas economy will get EVEN better

>we
That isn't the Chilean flag, are you using a proxy?

Coming from a leaf, the most cucked of humanity.

We will fuck your women and take your oil, even though we got plenty from

>Texas
>Oklahoma
>Middle East

I thought about just walking up to him and stick one of my earbuds in his ears with this on, but that just be because I am an autistic faggot.

Song :youtu.be/ulPgWVC08KI

>implying we won't just get oil from a real man

might*

Oil comes from Scotland. Donald Trump owns Trump International Golf Links. He can teleport the oil through the holes in his golf courses.

t. Haven't played Fallout

>Hussein cuts off oil
>US invades
>Gaddafi cuts off oil
>Gaddafi is kill
>Trudeau cuts off oil
>Day of the rake

I cant see the chilean currency here.

I own a Tesla.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We can always invade

Checked

So, US needs our oil, from mexico too, are we cool on NAFTA?

>kick out richest country in history
>replace it with Russia

There it is folk a Mexican intellectual

i sell amerika buy

yea cutting off our largest buyer. seems like a great idea, it would accelerate our transformation into a third world country even faster.

Huh?

>USGS: Largest oil deposit ever found in U.S. discovered in Texas
>usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2016/11/17/usgs-largest-oil-deposit-ever-found-us-discovered-texas/94013292/

Keep that jiv talk up and you'll be paying for a wall

wrong, chynah is more rich than you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

We have enough oil for 37 years assuming we don't produce more. So fucking scared

>Libya is doing pretty good
>gaddafi is kill
>now war torn shithole

Thanks Obama

businessinsider.com/usgs-estimates-20-billion-oil-barrels-in-texas-wolfcamp-shale-formation-2016-11

Why the fuck doesn't the USA just glass cucknada and build some epic fucking racetracks there?

not enogh for your greedy. you need tacos and mapple syrup

Careful leaf, we are known to like our oil and will liberate anyone in the way. Rev up our propaganda machines about Canadia's WMD's plz.

Maplejew have you even heard of fracking?

>They will ship it in from Russia at good price, da

We get syrup from Vermont, and tacos are not a natural resource

PLS ANNEX

>The Rakening