Pope tells U.S. not to build walls; US Cardinals say to allow illegals

Does the pope have anything to say about the Wall at the Mexico-Guatemala border? Why doesn't he comment on that one? They're both Catholic countries.

Weird...

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/just_having_fun_with_life/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vyy_bY1eUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Fat hands

Nope.

POPE BENEDICT WHY DID YOU LEAVE ;_;

Milk cow. Feed her hormones and sell jugs on black market

Those ham-wrapped fingers.

How come some fat girls get tities and other fat girls dont?
its really a shame when you see a girl who you think has tits like pic but ends up being those disgusting horizontal tits

liberals are so out of touch, the USA isn't a catholic nation. If you are trying to convince christians you might as well be invoking muslim leaders to persuade them

He was ousted for speaking out by the Muslim Brotherhood (OIC). The anti-pope was put into place by Muslim Brotherhood puppets.

you CANNOT post a pic like that and not give us any source, it's inhumane

Look at the hands first koala

Genetics plays a role in fat distribution around the body. Boobs are literally just balls of fat on a woman's chest regardless of their size and some women's body's store more fat there than others.

The Christian authority is trying to destroy civilization as always, nothing new here

Catholics are such cucks, I can't wait until trump deports them.

Well spotted

>Pointy hat
>throne in Rome
>expansion of Papal power through increased Catholic presence in historically non-Catholic nation

Fucking wipe out these scumbags.

Fuck off Pope. I say we exile the Catholic church from our country. They are a foreign power and should not have any place in the USA. How dare they attempt to violate our sovereignty under the guise of religion!

Large jugs are meaningless on landwhales.

U.s. cardinals said vote for the pro-life canidate

>literally never protect yourself or your loved ones, just get cucked and die

(((jesus christ))) worst religion

Catholic cardinals actually endorsed Trump they dislike the immigration policy but point out you have to vote for the pro-life canidate

She may just be a sexy midget..

The Catholic Church endorsed pence
The Catholic Church said vote the pro-life canidate

the pope didn't say that and I doubt the US cardinals didn't say that you lying heretics

>Wall at the Mexico-Guatemala border
>muh wall
We don't have a wall, there is a river and a huge forest. We have some checkpoints, that's it.

all conservatives are christian though, catholocism is not christian at all. catholics are almost atheist tier cucks.

Fat tits aren't real tits, user.

The current Pope sucks. Does he not realize he The Vatican has a wall.

>argentinian "papacy"

The cardinals refuse to give Tim Kaine communion because he is pro-choice

The bishops can't endorse a Canadian date directly but they say you have to vote for the pro-life canidate.

Not one catholic Bishop would openly endorse Hillary they would get defrocked for endorsing a pro-choice canidate

>The Pope will never call for the Crusades.

The sacrifices that have been made for this Trump timeline...

That scenery looks p comfy.
Probably full of bugs that'll rape my ass and mosquitos so not comfy. Maybe if I dressed in a bee keeper suit and sailed down the river.

Kek speaks!

Oh boy! A pope and a substitute dance teacher (who's stupider than fucking Shrubuya ever even thought about being) said a thing! Guess we're fucked now.

Remember, the only difference between qualified and unqualified authority to a leftist is whether or not the authority agrees with them.

MY DICK IS EXPLODING. SAUCE PLEASE!

>P-PLS DONT BUILD WALLS!
>Says the Pope, who lives in a walled off city

fat hands or not, i want sauce on the tits

instagram.com/just_having_fun_with_life/

Reformation 2 - ban cucktholism for interfering in politics.

Wut? There aren't even any hands in that pic you fucking fags.

I don't care who they endorsed. They have no authority here.

Well gee, Catholics want the US to import more Catholics. Who'd have thunk it?

It's a man's bum you idiot

Lol, what are they going to do, ex-communicate the U.S.? Trump would fucking put embargo's on the Vatican, I guarantee it.

>Christ Cucks

Catholics are not real Christians

CATHOLICS ARE NOT CHRISTIAN

I didn't know mexico was so green.

>Mexico is papist
>USA is not
>Pope wants more papists in America
is this a shock to anyone?

>Sup Forums grew up in non-denominational households and their parents wasted their tax returns on Miracle Spring Waterâ„¢ and Joel Osteen lectures

check out hacksaw ridge by mel gibson, it is cathartic and intense.

>Faith Without Works

correct answer

there are 30 million illegal catholics here
Pope pinko has a vested interest in cucking for them

Daily reminder that Catholicism is LITERALLY a nigger tier religion.

>live behind wall
>and entire security team armed to the teeth with m16's and breastplate armour
>pic related. Its actually real

>tell people to accept diversity; oh but not the vatican. There shall be no diversity allowed here
catholics are dumb for following such a leader

Trump already BTFO'd the Pope once, he can do it again

Proddies are so insufferable.

>being surprised when the rent-a-pope says what his boss George Soros tells him too

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vyy_bY1eUw

Catholic leadership has a vested interest in higher Latin populations in the United States beause it gives the church more influence.

>endorsed pence
>shat on trump
Faggot

>my desolate Fellowship of the Bretheren of Men Who Let Snakes Bite Them In the Trachea said Cuckolicism was the Whore of Babylon and incompatible with Western values

This thread is about tits, right?
OK I'm here and I'm interested.

lol you're retarded. He isn't even a true catholic, he's liberal and believes in subjective moralism, both of which are sins in Christianity (one of the seven evils of Satan is subjectivism)

This pope has to go. The next one has to be a traditionalist reactionary or we run the risk of a schism.

Also to the anons that want us expelled from the US, feel free to try.

There is no Wall there. There is one however around the vatikan

if Catholics have to go then so do the Muslims and Jews

Oh wow, Sup Forums hates christianity now?
Nice traditionalism you have here.

>George Soros' pet
>actual representative of Christianity

No more non-European popes, I think that's the moral of this story

>What are Templars

Vatican City has walls.

Lead by example.

Nobody seems to understand that..

Worshiping the pope will literally send you to hell in Christianity.

Because there weren't bad Popes before, eh?

Also, I don't see a problem.
If whites are so cucked athests, it shouldn't be a surprise for church to support more traditional mexicans.

The Pope wants all of the Catholic beaners from Central/South America to flood the United States and take it over.

Catholics = Race traitors.

>literally just balls of fat
Yes, as we all know, hormones can cause fat to swell and produce milk.

They can go, but we aren't leaving. My family has been in this spot I proudly shitpost from since 1630. We funded the first catholic church in the state and have put sons in every war it ever fought.

We'll not leave because some fucking baptist shitflinger is mad. We'll survive a bad pope, we've done so before and we will continue to do so. White Catholics voted bigly for Trump because he stood up for us, which is amazingly good considering the amount of northern liberals we have in the ranks. Acting like a pope that we are already uncomfortable with is going to influence us is retarded.

Post link to source.

Also, Catholic leadership is not necessarily savvy of economics or the benefits of cultural assimilation. They want to help people without realizing amnesty isn't helpful in the long run.

THIS WASPY NIGGA GETS IT

VATICAN = antiwhite & antiwestern

Never happened.

He's just trying (and failing) to apply his Argentinian political knowledge to the US, which is why he comes across like an idiot and/or a SJW, not to mention the media bias and habit of inaccurately reporting on him.

He's just a slightly confused old man desu, pls no be mean to him..

>Pope tells U.S. not to build wall
He makes a point, however. . .

So its different when Billy Graham tells a president what to do?

we don't worship the pope... we worship The son the god and the holy spirit . but really they're all one so we worship god. but in Catholicism it's ok to pray to saints. that doesn't mean we worship them it just means we talk to them...

he should practice what he preaches

probably because the north part is all desert

>inb4 whore of babylon maymay
desu whore of babylon could very well be US, or maybe a globalist regime of the future..

I was a proud Catholic till this fucking Pope.

Is he a secret Muslim or something?

Did you just call this fucking globalist marxist degenerate the Pope?

Yeah, I liked the good old Ratzinger over this commie poser.

The current pope is the fucking anti-christ. Martin Luther is my teacher. Fuck the papacy.

i've seen a lot of shit that says the whore is the US. could be the EU doh

Isn't there a wall around the Vatican?

Deal with it, faggots

>tfw no irl cowgirls
life is suffering

Everyone everywhere seems to gloss over the fact that Mexico has a wall and kills illegal immigrants. It's strange to say the least.

I assume the pope wants the US to keep importing Mexicans because they are extremely catholic.

>listening to christcucks
not even once

same

The Salvation of the world ultimately depends on the Body of Christ in the world, the Church He founded. I'm happy Trump won, because it means a lot for religious freedom, but things will only get better if Catholics and Evangelicals make use of this time to preach the Word of God and help to bring the Kingdom of God into the world. Don't go thinking that Trump is our saviour - he's only an imperfect human being. Only Christ saves, and only in Christ can we ultimately have true hope.

That's not how you spell Bort

Freemason-controlled papacy