Because your biggest enemy is yourself

Because your biggest enemy is yourself

He grew up ratting out jews in axis occupied territories

Wait... what. Bibi will put a stop to this, right?

Old habits die hard.

Soros wants to kill jews.

Blacks sit in the back of the bus.

And why the jews created israel. they wanted their own concentration camp

Not sure if he's entirely based for being a nazi, or a faggot.

Jews are the biggest antisemites.

When is Mossad getting their hands on him??
he caused the iran deal..

israel jews here seem like based chaps. fuck liberal western jews.

Jews hate Jews. One of the earliest Anti-Semitic document was authorted by the Jews themselves: it's called the Gospel of John.

But don't worry your pretty little head with these things, goy, you wouldn't understand our seven-dimensional chess.

sacrificial lambs for Satan summoning.

Fuck off JDF.

Soros cut his funding to multiple left wing organizations when they tried to open up shop in Israel. He's a zionist.

He doesn't hate jews, he loves power and anarchy and instability. The world is his orchestra and he holds the stick

Israel was created to be a headquarters for the Jewish New World Order

But after the Israeli settlers fought to displace the natives, worked their butts off to build some great cities and make the land beautiful, fought several all-out wars to protect it, and made a first-world, self-sufficient economy through their own sweat and blood, the Israelis suddenly didn't like the idea of handing it all over to a group of lazy bankers who hadn't gone through anything they gone through. So they told the Jewish bankers to go fuck themselves.

That didn't sit well with the bankers. Thus, the anti-Israeli propaganda being created at the same time as pro-Israeli propaganda made by Israel.

This. Israelis seem pretty bro-tier. The faggot diaspora kikes are the problem.

Half the country is named after Rothschild though, this doesn't quite ring true.

For those that aren't familiar with Russian history, Jewish secular communists who founded the Soviet state HATED Zionists and treated them horribly. They oppose everything the other stands for (communist vs. nationalist). It was this treatment of Zionists that saw tens of thousands of Zionists flock to Israel.

There is evidence to say the Rothschild was behind all of this both the Jewish Left, and obviously in establishing Israel and filling it with Jews. It certainly worked.

Sors definitely works for/with Rothschild still, who is certainly still a Zionist. So any push Soros is making against Israel is certainly a false flag to show he's a just a leftist philanthropist and not a subversive Zionist Jew. Also I have to think that just as is Russia, pushing against Zionism and creating "anti-semitism" will help keep Jews flowing to Israel. French Orthodox Jews are already going in droves since the attacks.

I have to think Israel is still a very important and key point for all the Globalist cabal.

Also there is this.

If he opposed Israel, why would he give a fuck?

Confusing, isn't it.

Israelis are nationalist Jews.

he doesn't hate jews, he hates STATES.

>mfw Sup Forums saves Israel by stopping king kike Soros

Wtf I love soros now

My guess: He's funding controlled opposition.

So he's like the real life King Spiral?

It's probably a deep-rooted self-hatred. After all, he spent his childhood confiscating Jewish property on behalf of the Nazi party.

Fuck you shlomo. Soros is the bad guy to promote the expansion of greater Israel, he is one of the truest kikes in existence.

For a guy who has made so many powerful enemies, I'm surprised he's lived to reach 200 years old.

See its not the jews if one man can do this much damage how much damage will all jews do

>shocking

I thought he was a pawn of the Rothschilds, has he betrayed them?

Hey, this guy's not so bad after all.

>Just fucking hates everyone and doesnt even support his own country

what the fuck is his endgame pol

if you wanna make a NWO omelette you gotta break a few merchants. that's what he's doing. Israel can't be nationalist by his agenda that's why he was run out of town on a rail last time he was there

Leftist Jews hate Israel, most nationalists Jewish or not love Israel.

This is a redpill Sup Forums has to swallow.

Nationalists vs Globalists apply to everyone. Even jews

He doesn't. He's allowing them to be "victims"

Its the way they work so they have an excuse

is he dare I say it, our guy?

Because he knows their true nature and is trying to save the world but the kike media is trying to demonise him to stop him

Anything stopping a Trump DOJ issuing a warrant for Soros' arrest for funding rioters?

Israel is nationalist, Soros is globalist

They're probably making him take the fall so that they don't come under fire. It's how Rothschilds always do it - note the amount of people even on here who will go on about how Rothschild was German in order to justify wars waged for Rothschild on Germans. Really, I wouldn't be surprised if even Soros' "Nazi" past was fabricated with the possible necessity of doing this in mind.

Because Israel is a homogeneous society, it doesn't matter who it is because he will destroy it.

Jews despise other Jews most of all.

WTF! I love soros now? #antifa #naziswatchout

This is the true redpill.

It is no longer about left vs right, it's about globalism vs nationalism.

Beautiful. Turn the state of Israel itself against Soros. Even he cannot defeat mighty Greatest Ally

Reminder you are donating billions of taxpayer money for their conquest, good goy.

He wants to spill more jews out of their containment nation, filling the world with furthermore kikery

Most accurate post ITT

>shilling for (((israel)))
flag checks out

thank you for correcting the record, Chaim. How is the weather in Amsterdam?
;^)

He's the real life Magneto, helping his stepdad round up Jews and take their propery warped his mind.

soros here. link your email account and I will send you 1 million dollars for your comment. thanks.

Nothing escapes the >American Intellectuals

there might be something to this. i do hate a lot of jews-- but i don't despise them for being Jewish. i despise them for being Jewish and weak.

I call bullshit the only diversity Israel is getting it the sex slaves they get from Eastern Europe the variety of Jews and a minority of Arabs... George Soros is more focused on undermining white civilization as Jews do and always have even as far back as ancient Egypt

This big meanie needs to leave our Jews alone.

He was literally a nazi collaborator. He's Magneto

He's a fucking commie, they are all antisemites.

This is obvious propaganda to stop an increasingly restless right wing from inspecting Israel's involvement in American politics.

he literally did though
they were mad on facebook about it and were asking for donations to cover the cost

Because we are the biggest threat to him and his organization.

Is Soros our guy?

the fuck you are

Yes goyim Soros is literally the only bad thing in the world. Please ignore all the thousands of Zio Jews that have been running the USA into the ground.

>magneto

Is this the latest JIDF bot meme?

Nah, he does what he does for money and power. He considers himself amoral.

Being a jew. Who ever said they didn't want to exploit and harm other jews too?

WTF this article convinced me.

I love Israel now.

The Jewish mentality was defined by their vagabond nature and sponger inclinations they had to exercise to both survive and not get assimilated with the host nation. Also, they hate all sorts of nationalists.
It would be proper to assume that Jews who grew up in their own country would form a completely different mentality and maybe even start to feel nationalistic, becoming a completely different tribe from the wandering kikes.

Maybe there are 2 different factions now, and Soros and likes are some sort of Jewish conservatives who think that settling on the promised land and building your won nation is a slippery slope that will lead them to turning into goyim or something.

They want us to look at news that ((they)) create, not see the facts of his actions.

fuck jews, fuck israel

i dont know but as both a jew and comic nerd- it annoys me.

magnito killed nazis, wanted to protect mutants from those who wish them ill, and give them their own homeland.

if anything hes Trask.

what is with that fat distribution on her stomach how does that happen

wasnt that mark cuban?

This guy's a real jerk!

wrong . while there are 2 factions of jews. zionist (nationalist jews basically) and globalist jews (nomadic goat fuckers) they work together

they play both sides as the jews think they are so clever as to be both needed for gods army and lucifers. vain , arrogant and stupid as fuck

the globalist just want to start shit and fund it so the zionist can reap the rewards afterward. soros wants to be the new rothschild

wtf i love soros now

You guys do know that Israel and conservative is pretty much on the right side. There are liberal jews who want their wall destroyed

just because a jew is so rebellious that they hate organized jewry doesn't mean they like the goyim.

He is only interested in money

>You guys do know that Israel and conservative is pretty much on the right side.
Then why do they have a gigantic gibsmedats for the ultra-orthodox haredim NEETs who dont do shit all day but cry over their talmuds and leech welfare gibs? (which the funds for that comes from american tax dollar btw)

Having a nation of their own threatens to cripple the jews power. Traditionally they operate as a parasite in kther nations which is how they become so powerful, but as their own nation they are no more powerful than any other race. Israel is the real final solution. Keeping Jews contained to a place they can be happy and jewish and kick mudslime ass is the correct answer, and it's why elitist jews hate israel so much. I gladly support the US backing Israel if we can only contain them in a sense to Israel

yea lets send 3 billion a year to israel but the social security has to be cut
fuck off

It's his final chess move. If Israel is attacked (no matter by whom), remember the Samson option.

The same reason you have Mexicans and black people. Votes. Except they are there to oppose the Arabs, who are equally masterful of not doing shit and sucking welfare... And reproducing.

Nah, the haredim have the arabs, the spics, and the niggers beat at that. Mostly because there isn't anyone actively poisoning them seven ways from sunday along the way.