4th Reich incoming?

>GERMANY has hit out at Britain for blocking plans to create a massive European army which experts have warned will seriously undermine the NATO alliance.

>Berlin's defence chief told the UK that the insane drive for a Brussels force was none of its business now that the country is set to quit the troubled bloc.
Eurocrats are scrambling to pull together their own army amid growing signs that the EU will be sidelined on the international stage by new president Donald Trump, who looks set to prioritise alliances with Britain and Russia.

>Angela Merkel is scrambling to maintain a relationship with the US under the bombastic Republican, but did her cause no favours today by hosting a fawning love-in with outgoing president Barack Obama.
And now Ursula von der Leyen, the German defence minister, has urged Britain to stop blocking moves to strengthen defence cooperation among EU members, saying the efforts were urgently needed to deal with changing global threats.

express.co.uk/news/world/733559/German-defence-chief-blasts-Britain-blocking-EU-army

archive.is/1Loww

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

US, BRITIAN, AND RUSSIA WILL GO TO WAR WITH GERMANY AGAIN

ITS JUST LIKE 1939

honestly I couldn't believe this would happen if you told me so a year ago

Everything has clicked into place

Don't forget that France, Hungary and Austria are all swinging back to the right.

We are looking at WWI

Makes sense why germanys taking so many refugees now, instead of nazis were going against refugees

Implying sand niggers would lift a finger to defend Germany. They didn't fight for their own country

We'll save them from their backwards racial ideology... the right way this time!

...Germany...strarting a war for the third time... please don´t....

Are you not going to enlist to fight for your wife and children at home while are getting raped by Ahmed?

Hitler's African Corps

I had 3 brothers who already served in the military. By German law the famaily did its duty and I don´t have to go even if they pulled me in.

Anyway...why the hell should we start another war. Who would be the enemy anyway? let´s hope for a German civil war to come so the government hast no ressources to send its troops.

>germany started ww1
>germany started ww2
>Now germmany will start ww3

tfw Merkel let in hordes of shitskins just to repopulate the land knowing very well germans will be slaughtered yet again by the anglos. Makes sense desu.

>not serving your country
Dumb Kraut. At least die for something.

>Who would be the enemy anyway?

You didn't read the article.

America silly. Merkel will become Hitler to stop Trump who is "literally Hitler"

Remember, with Alinskyites, the end always justifies the means

A country which leaders already abandoned its people. Trying to replace it with mudslims.

I won´t serve those muslim lovers

He will be enlisted to defend the rights to be cucked.

Cuckoldry is now the ideology of Germany.

Would explain the black Nazis in BF1. Trying to brain wash Niggers.

It's so retarded nobody will want to serve for EU, people die and serve for their country not for Angela Merkel and her PC-gestapo gang the pay must be very good for this to work.

>Germany started WWII

lol

>the greatest threat to Germany is itself
>the greatest threat to the German people are it's political elite and the hordes of muslims they've let in

Maybe they should get a clue and:
>cut off all non white and islamic immigration
>only allow in those who promise to learn the language, culturally integrate, work hard and refuse welfare, and support the nation patriotic all
>deport all current Islamic people's
>cut off all economic, medical and food aid to african/Islamic countries
>encourage similar behavior throughout Europe
>encourage your own people's to reproduce
Then we wouldn't have any problems.
Dumb fucking whores.

Instead of laughing, take the time to teach, user

What's bad about it?
I mean besides germanys history of fucking shit up beyond recognition?
And merkels history of fucking shit up beyond recognition?
And the EUs history of fucking shit up beyond recognition?

cuz germany startet a World War I ?!

It's going to take us going house to house with flame throwers to liberate Germans from the Turkroaches and other assorted niggers

germany started NOT ww1, dumb ass nigger

If the stopped new all new islamic/non white immigration and revoked the stay of all non citizens that fit that description steadily, they could push 95% out in 5 years, easy.
Then cut welfare to those groups and offer them free transport to a receptive country of their choosing if the renounce citizenship and go willingly.

Underrated

you are part of that country u little faggot. when u are not like it then try to change that moslem propbem instead of sayin ,,i dont do anything cuz they dint deserv it, so i let fuck mohammed my wife in da ass"

Yeah, but they would rather die than be called racist

>World War 3 will be over black cock and refugees
What a time to be alive.

>Finland kissing German ass like always
We're going to be on the losing side, aren't we?

Express is not a source

You don't have to be a loyalist.

You're not a source

>refugees as meat shields

Fug.
They adopt our tactics.

What the hell is their problem?

The fourth reich wouldn't happen in contemporary Germany. Liberals are pussies so they wouldn't fight, while the right-wing Germans would welcome an invasion of that magnitude.

Then deport those people as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

>Being this cringey

yes they did you dumbass

So you get laughed at and ran off 8ch so you bring your bullshit thread here. How fucking funny you little JIDF piece of shit.

Good, NATO should have disbanded in The '90s anyway.
We can hope an European Army will be a counterpoint to the Eurocrats eventually marginalizing them.

Actually there is a really good conversation that is happening there right now.

You must be the cunt that is working so hard to derail it.

Should have known you were a fucking leaf

why is this guy so mad

o nvm saw the leaf

Nah Im the guy who saw this thread and the responses you seem to be egging on such as pinning white men against each other like a typical yiddish sewer rat does. Why are you shilling for putting white men against each other ohhhhhh thats right you're just another jewish faggot who needs to an hero himself immediately.

Hooooly fuck the ENTIRE liberal world now has the potential of collapsing. This is incredible. Wow, what an amazing time to be alive.

Man

I remember back when Brexit was just starting, way before the vote, even mentioning the idea of a European army would get you mocked and derided as some tinfoil hate conspiritard. And now here we are.

Actually, Cunt Stain, Merkel (the uber kike slave) is working hard to destroy whites European culture, the rest of the European countries are joining up to stop her.

You, being a leaf, are too fucking retarded to understand what the grownups are talking about.

You are a jew who is trying to pin whites against each other. Its pretty fucking clear you spastic retard.

to be read in a German accent

I'm not going to spend anymore time discussing it with you leaf

So the Jews are behind both NATO and this supposed EU army that doesn't exist yet. And they want these two to fight each other even though they're both White people...

It's almost like (((someone))) planned this..

Serbia and Austria Hungary started WW1. Please learn history, I'm a WW1 expert.

You already got BTFO on 8ch for being an absolute retarded divisive cunt.

We will kill Pooteen the Wall Street friend and his team.
And then there would be the war.
The final war.
We will destroy the Anglo-American degeneracy.
Once and for all.

eh it won't look much different from the wars in the Middle East except these sandniggers will have German uniforms on instead of sheets

No, you cried/are crying there now and calling everyone jew shills and the board called you out on it.

Get In The Oven. You need to go

I havent posted once in that thread you absolute retard. I came to this thread first and then when I was on 8ch I saw your skeleton pic as well and put it together that you're nothing but a terrible jewish shill.

No..... the Germans are being controlled by a communist bitch who is hell bent on destroying the west and most importantly GERMANY . They need our help! The leftists are in control for now and need an army to quell dissent.

>and germans sacked roman empire
Fuckin' Germans man. Dog fucking cucks.

If they let us out easy, we'd go out easy.

But so far they been throwing the biggest tantrums ever, trying to blackmail us into staying, pulling this shit and that shit.
What, expected us to go quietly?

While they are fighting tooth and nail to keep us in, we still get headway to make decisions and keep influence that will affect them long after we're gone.
They wanna get petty, we can be fucking petty all day long.

Work out a couple of semi-decent trade deals, zero rapefugees, give us a pat on the back and say "good luck, master, all the best" and we'll go fucking quiet.
Have a piss party don't complain when we shit on the rug. Fuck the EU. Give the german people guns so they can rise up.

>Germany has not been nuked yet
REEEEEEEEEE fucking do it

>nationalist parties are on the rise
>over half will be elected next year
>these nationalists now understand that they must work together as Europeans, and not only as individual countries
>thinking every country will go to war with each other

Kill yourself, shill.

She rights her mein kampf but its mein neger

>hit out at Britain

What in the fuck does this even mean?

Why are you explaining this to me?

Why would you assume that I require an explanation of your posting activity?

> Japan go to war with US
> Gets BTFO
> no army allowed

> Germany started it
> gets BTFO
> ok you can create a 4th Reich as long as you don't start another war :^)

This time we'll be on the winning side.

>speak out againt Merkler
>get branded instantly as nazi
>get fired
>lose house
>forced to sleep beneath a bridge
>all bridges already full of migrants
>can't apply for social security because of white skin
>still have to pay full taxes
>get incarcerated instantly if too late

I wish I was exaggerating right there.

Are you retarded? UK and French banksters started WW2. Hitler invaded Poland to get German territory with tortured Germans back. It was a setup, it's why Polish were allowed to murder and rape German speaking refugees, to entice a war. It was always the Jews.

>tfw i will be executed by Merkel's SS (Sharia Staffel) for being a traitor to the caliphate of germany

everything is going according to plan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

Sure but the bypass through Brussels brought in the main contenders.

Whelp
Looks like the old allies are going to put aside their difference to kick the shit out of Germany again

hell we might just do it ourselves for shits and grins

shits getting real
youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o

please no gas again
tired of your bullshit schultz

I can't wait to bomb germany again.

We haven't had a Sup Forums whatsapp group chat in a while, let's do it
Leave your number here, for paranoid fags message me on +447960060692 and I'll add you

You're going to make money on both sides Schlomo, don't worry

Why do they need an army? No one is going to attack them. Everyone wants to watch them rot.

so helping you fight the e-war to get trump elected was a mistake after all and you wont return the favour and prefer to kill us instead

never again hitler was right about americans

>Dugin
>having influence in he Kremlin

Pure agitprop.

Everything is fine. Nothing is happening.

When election time comes we will see the true colors of your country. I will hold judgement until then.

>implying you and your countyrmen would ever vote for a Trump of you own.

Lugenpresse owns you.

Literally all the things in the book are happening.

The German people really need to understand the necessity of freedom of expression.

I'll still meme for you Hans

Why do brits care?
I thougt they want to leave the EU anyway?

>UK, Greece and France among the only EU nations that spend money on defense
>Germany one of the worst for not spending on defense
>Talking shit about defence

They dont even fund their current army to the levels everyone agreed on and now Trump wants to bill them for sponging off the US.
A new EU army would be a laughable shambles.

I don't want to side with the germans unless its afd.
Till then we stay with UK.

Black nazi in WW1.

British education

Literally nothing Stratfor hasn't already predicted would happen, except with the added twist of Russia gaining prominence instead of following apart.

t. jihadist center of europe

>muh EU army

no one is going to take this pseudo "unions" bullshit seriosuly

much less send their children off to serve some mulitnational zionist assfucks

see this picture?

it perfectly describes the EU

and it's only going to get worse.