ITT: Prove that women should have the right to vote

ITT: Prove that women should have the right to vote
Pro-tip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/kids-health/girls-do-better-boys-school-all-ages-subjects-study-finds-n92531
youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4
prageru.com/courses/political-science/war-boys
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women are smarter and act more rationally than men. It's a scientific fact. Girls perform better in schools than boys.

kekel

>being good in liberal education centers makes you "smart"

Hahahaha

I mean, this is silly. We all know that the 19th amendment was created by some betas that weren't getting laid.

haha yea

They excel in science, math and literature. Unless somehow science is "liberal" or "jewish" to you inbreds, you don't have an argument.

>They excel in science, math and literature.

>anime posting
>no arguments

nbcnews.com/health/kids-health/girls-do-better-boys-school-all-ages-subjects-study-finds-n92531

>girls do better in a more feminized education system that favors them and the way they learn
Tickle me surprised.

42% of them voted for trump

They shouldn't. Men are pussies are let woman not only vote but also work. You reap what you sow, I hope everything continues to turn into shit and chaos so long as white men choose to remain enormous pussies.

>prove anyone has a right to vote
Protip there are no rights

Yeah women tend to vote left and for big government a lot

Things that have happened since women got the right to vote:

- WWII
- Cold War
- 9/11
- Syrian refugees
- Uprise of political correctness
- Black people talking back
- Angela Merkel
- Hillary Clinton
- Wall street hijacking the lives of all western citizens

Giving women the right to vote was a big mistake

Girls are just more studious. Boys want to do whatever they want and run around and have fun.

Femenized education centers where masculity is shunned. Rly maked me have thoughts.

Men are obviously better suited to STEM fields. There is nothing "liberal" or "jewish" about it. If you've ever been through a STEM field you would know this.

Schools all across the globe are feminized? Kek. The joos and the women are oppressing us. The irony is something to behold.

>women are oppressing men
Kys MRA fag.

Well, actually the President at the time was paralyzed and his wife had to communicate for him.

It's true tho

>There’s also the popular theory that girls find it easier than boys to sit still and concentrate in class, or at least to behave in a way that pleases teachers.

Their human fucking beans

>Schools all across the globe are feminized?
Most of the developed world, yeah.
>Kek. The joos and the women are oppressing us. The irony is something to behold.
Gas yourself

God damn fucking leafs, I bet you get off on your fucking shit, huh?

>Girls have a tendency to be more productive and obey their teachers.

That proves my point.

To be fair it's really more that the social elites (most of them male) are oppressing men, feminism, marxism, social justice and the civil rights movement are really just useful idiots that serve to reduce the power of non-elite white men

Where is your proof?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OFpYj0E-yb4

How about you walk into a HS some time and see, huh?

They may have built the system, but at the end of the day it's still women who make use of that system to completely cuck men and make them pay for children that aren't theirs, forcing them out into the street and possibly even into prison through fake rape charges.

And to make it worse, they publicly hate on and silence men to further solidify the gap between us.

You forgot destruction of the nuclear family. Probably the worst of the lot imo.

>prager u
>conservative think tank that denies climate change
Empirical evidence or you have nothing
>relying on anecdotes
Walk into AP math or english. You'll see mostly girls.

Prove to me that they dont

that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

The sources are in the link
>prageru.com/courses/political-science/war-boys

>Sup Forums in denial that girls are smarter

develpoed, governed and controlled by women. 75-80% are women. And you say their not?

All of them are well established facts that I already linked above. There is no evidence of a femenized system.

As it should be since women are smarter unless you don't believe in meritocracy.

>show evidence that school system favors women
>"I already posted link above"
>even in your link it acknowledges
Anything else?

>Popular theory that hasn't been proven yet

Why is there poopie on her face

>Explained greatly in video
Anything else? Or are we going to go in circles?

>HURR WOMYN SHOULDN'T VOTE BECAUSE THEY R HURRIBLE AT THUNKING HURR HURR HURRR

Did you faggots forget 50% of white females voted for Trump?
Did you faggots forget Spanish women voted for Trump??

Fuck you guys, next election I'm voting against Trump this time around.

White women got trump into the white house

>women are natural nurturers
>cultural zeitgeist says that women must enter the workforce if they wish to be respected
>more women enter in the workforce
>women are still natural caretakers
>enter into the childcare and education systems en masse to fulfill natural desire to nurture
>quickly outnumber men in those fields
>feminize education system by accident
>girls start to perform better in feminized education system
>boys fall behind
>fucking leaf says boys are dumber because he doesn't understand cause and effect

Did I miss anything?

That's a think tank discussion moron. You have no empircal evidence. That video has no concrete evidence. It only explores the possibilities of the cause. You're the one making tautological arguments. I'm still waiting for a scientific study. Not unproven hypothesis.

Canadian user is right, girls do perform better than boys, i saw that in my primary school/high school/university. Did you go to school?

Women have better study habits, but they're less creative, innovative, and intellectually curious, and more affected by social pressures.

Exactly. They have redeemed themselves for now.

>lefty fucking retards must justify how white women are sexist and racist against themselves

I too can make up half baked theories. Seems like you don't understand causation and correlation.

>Girls have a tendency to be social conformists and blindly obey whoever has power over them
Gee I wonder why our elites are pushing feminism so hard.

fuck off with this "hurr durr le women is to stupid to vote hurr durrim not totally saying this because my only GF left me because of BCC propaganda hurr durr" meme.
women can be just as redpilled as men. and men just as bluepilled as 3th wave feminists.
is it less common for women to be redpilled? yes, of course it is, people function differently. but to exclude all women from voting or having a say in anything is retarded. treat someone on a personal level instead of seeing them as a hivemind in a group like the kikes wish to see. strive for certain conditions to voting like high IQ or owning property or whatever if youwant to end leftist men and women. for fuck sake i know more redpilled,traditionalist and fascist women than i know men who are like that. stop falling for kike propaganda wich is trying to scare you away from your women.

>They have redeemed themselves for now.
Some of them.

>following classroom rules makes you a conformist.
There is a difference in complying to rules and confirming to an idea. Idiot.

I think it should be heads-of-household only get to vote. You can cross check voter verification through the combination of

>mailing address
>tax deduction status
>physical location

So the chance of voter fraud is null. Along with that, families tend to vote in agreement the vast majority of the time, and all women who either live alone and provide for themselves are equally entitled to vote. That way it's not a gender thing, but providers' vote. Let the people who actually pay for shit get a vote. And yes, it would only give one vote to 8 people that live in a studio apartment in San Fransisco.

Hell, even give the choice of weighted primary, secondary and tertiary votes (counting 3, 2, and 1, respectively) so third parties can win through majority secondary votes. And keep the electoral college.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

I provided a link with multiple sources, you merely provided 1 link that even acknowledge multiple reasons for why girls get higher grades. Heck, even in your own very source it states that boys get higher scores on tests, but you merely look at that article and come to the conclusion that women are smarter. Again, the video explains it perfectly, you can watch it and think on it, or just put your hands over your ears and scream.

*conforming

Or we could talk about how women ruin everything and how their voting patterns have been disastrous and maybe the threat of losing their rights will pressure women to use their rights more responsibly.

But women do just conform to ideas. They don't question or challenge things they're taught.
I remember so many times as a student, talking to female students about papers or upcoming exams where their attitude was basically, "what does [the teacher/professor] want us to say?" For me and most male students, we'd talk about how full of shit we thought something we were taught was, we (at least smarter male students) actually cared about whether it's true. But female students just cared about pleasing and getting good grades.
It's the same reason the SJW shit has gotten so carried away. A professor teaches this bullshit, and they just accept it without challenging or criticizing it, regurgitate all the jargon and platitudes they've been taught, and take it personally and flip a shit if anyone challenges their ideas.

White women gave us President Trump.

They're ok... for now.

The article explores the possibilities as to why. It doesn't state that this is why. Hence using popular notions. The video does the same thing. The study itself concludes that women are better in academia. It seems like you have trouble understanding empirical based evidence. Instead you link me to a pseud who is pushing an ideology. Do I have to spell everything to you. You seem like an idiot who just parrots what he hears.

That would give less voting power to more conservative married couples and more power to hyper-liberal single women.
If you want a really conservative position, then only married adults should be allowed to vote. People trying to establish a family and thinking about their children's future have more of a stake in politics than single people.

Cool story. Unfortunatley anecdotes are not admissible evidence in academia for a good reason.

Your theory is that girls do better in school because they're more intelligent. You never provided any evidence of that. You have as much a burden of proof for that as anyone else does for their theories.

Good thing we're not in academia, we're shitposting on a Uzbekistani flower arranging forum, and you never presented any evidence for your claims either.

If math and science isn't your idea of intelligence then stick to stacking bricks or unclogging toilets.

Scroll up.

So you changed to
>Women are smarter
to
>Women are better in academia
It looks like you're starting to give in. Like I said, your article acknowledges the multiple reason as to why this is. The video posted gives a insight as to the things our education system is doing to limit boys in academia, while citing multiple sources. You seem to be a stereotypical SJW who ignores anything that isn't aligned with their ideology.

Why do men still do better at a university level and in careers in STEM fields than women?

Name one math theorem due to a female mathematician that doesn't have the last name Noether. I'll wait.

I have a question anons. Will the relationship between men and women get better? I'm scared...

>If math and science isn't your idea of intelligence then stick to stacking bricks or unclogging toilets.
Also, if women were willing to do shit jobs like stacking bricks and unclogging toilets, maybe we wouldn't think you're a bunch of narcissistic prima donnas who want everything made easy for you and handed to you on a silver platter.

Do you not know what ideology is? You link me to conservative think tank group that pushes ideology. Do you understand why no scientific community takes think tank seriously? Geez you're even more dense than I thought. And picking apart semantics when there is no diference in the two propositions just shows that you do not intend to understand the reason why.

They don't, though.

Even after years of affirmative action and subjectification of objective classes via common core they are still underepresented in STEM.

As soon as you stop posting anime

Everytime you make claim back it up with a source or no one is going to take you seriously.

it will once women have to rely on men again and not get anything handed to them by the government that steals it from all men

>women
>voting
there is a problem in your idea

Again, you do nothing but put up your ears and scream. Do you have anything else besides "HAHA PRAGERU!" instead of actually reading? There is also a huge difference between saying "They're just smarter" and "They do better in schools", one implies that they're just inherently smarter, the other one doesn't. Women do better in academia because school favors women, now instead of just screaming "THINK TANK" actually provide some sort of actual argument.

You know feminism is an ideology, right? Doesn't the same standard apply to everyone pushing feminism?
Whenever people give me this shit on here, I say the same thing: do your own research. It would take me as long to gather sources as it would take you to do the research yourself. Stop acting like a woman and expecting men to do your work for you.
And you've provided no sources for your thesis.

One way or another that's going to happen, if not through votes then through the inevitable debt crisis.

I can't believe such low quality bait got so many (you)s.

white women voted majority for Trump.

/thread.

Google empirical evidence. I watched that video and again for 40th time it only delves into posibilities. Since you're discussing semantics let me make it clear, women are smarter then women because they excel in school. Unless you provide scientific journal you have nothing. You only intend to discuss politics which has no ground.

If you control for the sex of the educator, the education gap mysteriously disappears.
Perhaps we ought to segregate schools based on sex?

Humans have 99.7-99.8% identical DNA, so we're 99.7-99.8% identically retarded in the brain muscle.

There is no feminist ideas being discussed. If you had a brain cell you would know that I already did provide source for my claims.

Waiting for the train, so I had to kill time.

>dropped out of high school and didn't even pick a good job in the craft industry
>thinks of self as educated

Hahahaha

It really depends on what school you attend. Most males choose technical fields while most women choose humanitarian fields. Al least in my country.

ikr?

I think this concept is universal. It just boils down to what either sex is primarily interested in.

The only source you gave was
So from your article:
>It’s not clear why. It could be that girls are more likely to try to truly master the material, while boys focus on the big score of doing well on final exams or aptitude tests, the researchers said. It’s also possible that parents expect girls to do poorly and encourage them more. There’s also the popular theory that girls find it easier than boys to sit still and concentrate in class, or at least to behave in a way that pleases teachers.
Again, not proving your thesis in that
>women are smarter then women because they excel in school
You've provided no evidence that girls doing better in schools has anything to do with having higher intelligence, while demanding that people provide evidence for the numerous reasonable objections they have to that claim.

>women are smarter then women because they excel in school
Except that you only provided a source that states that they do better in academia, not that they are smarter. So by your standards, provide a scientific journal that states women are smarter than men. You failed at the very beginning and now trying to enforce something that you didn't even uphold.

Always a Canadian. Why? How? Don't ask me folks.

Every women president are crap

(checked and praised Kek)
Quads of truth tho