Daily reminder that Hillary lost by 90 electorates despite millions of illegal voters and useful idiots on her side

Daily reminder that Hillary lost by 90 electorates despite millions of illegal voters and useful idiots on her side.

Other urls found in this thread:

carolinajournal.com/news-article/democrat-absentee-ballot-mill-alleged-in-bladen-county/
ballotpedia.org/Voter_identification_laws_by_state
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&index=1&list=LLxjdgYLPA6aVt6enah8u9Ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More people voted for her.

Why do you care, Britfag?

>more illegals in commiefornia

Illegals can't vote.

We can't actually claim Californians are "people" to begin with.

California is the reason why you're using a smartphone or a computer.

They can.

She even lost places like Florida and NC despite having absentee ballot mills.

Imagine the fucking blowout it would have been in that cunt wasnt an immoral cheater.

carolinajournal.com/news-article/democrat-absentee-ballot-mill-alleged-in-bladen-county/

No.

>Imagine the fucking blowout it would have been

It was a blowout, she won by 2 million votes.

Of course.

A

Nope.

How is voting without an ID a thing? Honestly?

And yet, she wont be president...

Maybe Canada should adopt our methods before they elect a fucking mudslime.

Put them in the Basked of Deportables.

>And yet, she wont be president...

We'll see.

That's like saying niggers can't steal.

Is 2 million over 120million a larger fraction than 90 over 538?

>no voter ID laws

You are wasting my time, leaf.

WHY AREN'T I FIFTY EC VOTES AHEAD, YOU MIGHT ASK?

She was 2 million votes ahead.

WHY AREN'T I FIFTY ===> EC VOTES

Yeah they can, nobody checks if you are a citizen or not
As an example I live in New York, and when I went to my polling station I said my last name (the book was sorted by last name and I thought my brother wasn't registered to vote) and they flipped over to my brother's name and checked it, they didn't even ask me my for my ID or first name, I had to correct them and tell them that I am not that person I am that person's brother.

I could have voted for my brother, come back later once they switched guys, and voted again for myself because they did not check who I even was. When my brother went to vote (he didn't think he was registered either so I had to tell him) he said that there was a bus of hispanic guys there and the people checking names didn't even confirm that those people were them either besides checking their name off a list.

That is less than a single % idiot, in Canada that may be a blowout but in America that is a very close margin.

It dosen't matter

Are you really this fucking stupid?

I expect more from a fucking leaf.

She was 2 million votes ahead.

>Yeah they can

No they can't.

>That is less than a single % idiot

It could be less than a millionth of a single %, she still got more votes.

it's this faggot again

>3 million illegal votes

More than 2 million illegals voted, so she didn't get more votes

She was 2 million votes ahead. The people chose her, nobody cares who the EC picks.

Trump did better with blacks and hispanics than Romney. Yet he got about the same total popular votes. So Trump lost white voters to Hillary, and Hillary lost brown votes to Trump.

Yet everyone keeps saying how this is a "whitelash". that is is white men and white women at fault, because day rayciss!

>"HEY MOM, GET THE VIDEO CAMERA, IM BEING CONTRARIAN ON Sup Forums AGAIN!!!"

Illegals can't vote.

>millions of illegal voters

Nice twitter (((fact)))

It's really not all that surprising. She dominated a lot of key demographics, like dead people.

>She was 2 million votes ahead. The people chose her, nobody cares who the EC picks.
The people didn't choose her, she only won the popular vote because illegal immigrants can vote in several states. In California and Florida anyone with a drivers license can vote

>No they can't
as you are providing absolutely no refutation to my arguement, I have provided evidence that is verifiable (ballotpedia.org/Voter_identification_laws_by_state NY has no voter ID laws) they can in fact vote

>It could be less than a millionth of a single %, she still got more votes.
I never denied that, I denied it was a blowout. It was actually a blowout against Clinton because she lost by the vote that actually matters. The popular vote is absolutely meaningless, in an ideal world it would mean something but it doesn't.

This man is the reason you don't glow in the dark right now.

Well, properly speaking, that's not true.

It DOES mean that a plurality of people visibly preferred her over Trump, however, which means that Trump must be very circumspect in his first year or so in office.

What are voting demographics in CA? would it be republican if it was 100% white?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do people really think they can over turn 90 electorates without causing a civil war?

Any illegal immigrant can vote if they have a drivers license in California, Florida and New Mexico

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
never stop being Butthurt

Confirmed. Dead people's votes dont count.

>Any illegal immigrant can vote

no

Daily reminder that in California and other always-blue States you can be a tourist or an illegal immigrant and VOTE, this is because Democrats are such fucking miserable rats and hate actual fair democracy so much that they won't even ask you for an ID nor pass a law requiring it, like any other first world nations. So in the US you can go from electoral college to electoral college, bring your friends from across the pond and your vietnamite cleaning lady who is here illegaly and all of you can vote as many times as you want as long as nobody discovers you.

American "democracy".

I'm not butthurt, I enjoy watching riots/civil wars.

liberals have lived with getting everything they want so yes they REALLY Think if they cry hard enough they can.

>in California and other always-blue States you can be a tourist or an illegal immigrant and VOTE

no

>tfw have the 2016 electoral map outcome memorized
Feels a bit strange when I think about it. I kept playing out so many scenarios in my head with my buddy election night. Constantly staring at that map turn red.

Feels good man.
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&index=1&list=LLxjdgYLPA6aVt6enah8u9Ow

CTR money not ran out yet? Brain dead faggots can't understand they can't win on this shitposting website.

They won't even ask you for your drivers license.

Oh, I have no problem believing that they think they can overturn them. I just wonder if they've even considered the consequences.

Fuck off ctr. Your time is almost up. The raking is on its way

Actually yes you fucking faggot, dont speak on shit you dont understand.

> can't
And what systems do you have in place to ensure this?

>liberals have lived with getting everything they want

8 years of Bush followed by 8 years of republican obstructionism followed by an election they won but lost anyway because of the rigged electoral college and a government in which republicans control all branches.

Enjoy your civil war.

How do the illegals get the names of people on the list though

in Cali all you needs is a Drivers license, and they will literately pay you to go get one so you can vote dem

its never going to happen. The only electors actually wanting to go change the vote are from democrat states, and are encouraging people to go faithless for some other random republican candidate, which would just throw it to the house which would probably throw it to Trump unless they are actually mentally retarded (it would delegitimize elections massively)

>Actually yes

no

>And what systems do you have in place to ensure this?

They still need to be registered to vote, ID or not.

>of the rigged electoral college
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Enjoy your civil war.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

You're arguing with a fucking Canadian, dude.

You see the issue here? He's either A) deliberately shitposting, B) A Liberal faggot who's too up his own ass to possibly engage someone when his faggot worldview is threatened, or C) Just plain ignorant.

I Trump deports the illegals introduces laws regarding voting aimed at reducing fraud that will really help in 2020.
Especially if he actually makes good on some key policy promises.

nations are deprecated

every citizen of the world should be able to vote, democrats love democracy, they just hate nationalist discrimination

Most people voted for her in 2008, but Obama was the Democrat's pick.

And i don't recall people crying about that

Illegal immigrants can vote in California, Florida, New York City, New Jersey and New Mexico if they have a drivers license

they can read, the people at the tables have the books wide open infront of you and if the names on the first page are taken they can just say "My last name is [very common last name]" and they can pick one that hasn't voted.

no they don't
they have ivory tower syndrome

I know that. I'm just surprised about their shortsightedness. Like, can they really not see that even if they do succeed that it would lead to civil war? Do they not plan ahead?

>his faggot worldview

Canadians are healthier, live longer and are more educated than you. If anyone has a faggot worldview here, it's you.

They don't need to be registered to vote, because no is checking in these states. Illegal immigrants can vote

ICE agents were going around electoral colleges in California identifying and arresting as much as 40 illegal immigrants who voted or were trying to vote in this last election. Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg, ICE agents can't be on every electoral college in the USA.

>Illegal immigrants can vote in California, Florida, New York City, New Jersey and New Mexico if they have a drivers license

No they can't.

I don't doubt this, but is there definitive proof? I've read the milo article but it didn't have any evidence besides some tweets.

>no voter id law
>id required, but no photo required
>photo id requested, but not required

What the fuck, US of A ?

>Canadians are healthier, live longer and are more educated than you. If anyone has a faggot worldview here, it's you.
This doesn't change the fatc that illegal immigrants can vote in California, Florida, new York City and New Mexico if they have a drivers license

>spics and niggers

>people

Now that I think about it, it would be incredibly easy to just lean over the page and point at a blank name and say "that's me". Who ever questions that.

How the fuck are there no voter ID laws lmao what a country.

>illegal immigrants can vote in California, Florida, new York City and New Mexico if they have a drivers license

no

VOTER ID BE RACCISS, DEM BLACKS CAN'T GET DEM VOTER IDS

Thank you

>1 004 823

For now.

I reported two that I saw on election day. Fuck off piece of shit.
sage

You're an idiot leaf, stay out of American politics.

>rigged electoral college
You live in fucking Canada you retard. You somehow think it's rigged? Against Hillary Clinton?
You think illegals can't vote in a handful of states?

Nah cunt, you're not serious. You couldn't possible be serious.

> Californians
> People

>b-but more illegal immigrants and dead people voted for H-Hillary

I objectively think its just one samefag leaf who keeps posting this meme.

I hope Trudeau houses 30 Somalians in your house and forces you to get an irreversible vasectomy. That way, the eternal Anglo will live on through honorable leafs, and not you.

Seriously dude, who the fuck thought it would be a good idea ?

no don't tell him to fuck off, his salt is too good

no

Guys, we have to start a campaign to get all of the electorates to vote for Jeb!

In California, Florida, New Mexico and Delaware illegal immigrants can vote if they have adrivers license. Citizenship is not required because it is not checked at the polling stations