EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "ELI SIZEMORE RAPED INTO ELI SIZEMORE" EDITION

EYES WIDE OPEN /EWO/ "ELI SIZEMORE RAPED INTO ELI SIZEMORE" EDITION

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/96883389/
twitter.com/irSize

WE HAVE GROUNDWORK AND PHYSICAL INVESTIGATIONS:
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1ynJOkOVObZJR?

PizzaGate 1-5
imgur.com/a/ujkiW

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

FRESHEST:
pastebin.com/USrYQw6y (embed) (embed)
-------------------------
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/2fPyB4UA (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/pEkBMJMf (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/Sb3xXvdv (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq (embed) (embed)
archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5de9g8/breaking_over_the_past_two_weeks_i_helped_bring/

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

SECOND INVESTIGATION, THIS IS ALL LINKED:
>Midland, Texas where Bush Family is from
>Child Trafficking confirmed nearby in the past:
m.kltv.com/kltv/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:yd08H7du
>Missing Minors in Texas:
m.mysanantonio.com/news/local/article/More-than-a-dozen-Texas-minors-have-gone-missing-6402150.php
>Ex-Sherrif's Deputy dies in shootout with local police and feds:
m.oaoa.com/news/crime_justice/law_enforcement/article_f6b4a8d6-e7b0-11e5-83d6-7f8b044c591c.html?mode=jqm
>Tunnels nearby Buddy Webb's property heading towards Home Depot and a storage unit (digging on video)
>Suspicious deaths (like murder suicides) have been happening in the surrounding area

washingtoncitypaper.com/news/article/20842321/the-consequences-of-pizza-gate-are-real-at-comet-ping-pong

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkmT4O0LGYQ
greatergreaterwashington.org/post/8364/fort-renos-cold-war-era-undisclosed-location/
youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo
flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/albums/72157626474399453
studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1
archive.is/9n53u
archive.is/cGoTM
store.digitalrev.com/album?id=14758979
store.digitalrev.com/photo_detail?id=14758990
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
sites.google.com/site/mitalgandhi/anc3fmeeting
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj
youtube.com/watch?v=OaHl7BL9zhU
youtube.com/watch?v=T2aSK4fKIbU
youtube.com/watch?v=UROJCpxpBM4
youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03I
youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dhqd6/new_discoveries_from_tamera_luzattos_website/
youtube.com/watch?v=qJpDHc-ozq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Decoding pedo terminology look at pic

also:

pizza = forbidden fruit reference
saturn = satan, eating forbidden fruit, your children to extend life
spiral = trance, in a state of hypnosis, mind control
panda = mason black/white, connected to pedo culture

youtube.com/watch?v=jkmT4O0LGYQ

good intro video for lurkers

This thread is starting to go full retard.

greatergreaterwashington.org/post/8364/fort-renos-cold-war-era-undisclosed-location/

MASSIVE SECRET UNDERGROUND BUNKER 500 FEET FROM COMET

- Cold war facility with hidden reservoir (remember, a river flows beneath Comet/Besta)
- Dick Cheney fled to Fort Reno after 9/11
- Fort Reno and the triangle block make the shape of a motherfucking fish
- It's called Comet because it's at the *tail* of fish

Recently good leads

1/2

Redirecting to...

http://
s3.amazonaws.com/
files.posterous.com/
elisizemore/
XkyE20M91VyGQ0eVDHczD3ukSG4j2yhefpVTHBPvz35DYxfk66JvEhIUb7wc/
Untitled.zip?
AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJFZAE65UYRT34AOQ
&Expires=1369532426&Signature=
%2BY2CX1sX2vaPS93CNeIn8OaUJJA%3D

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

child screaming for help at ping pong or under it?

2/2

You have to put the previous link on a single line ,due to *spam* posting problem

Assange released the Podesta emails...are we meant to find this out?

Assange was in a cult himself, probably at their hands.

The Psychiatric Institute of Washington is literally a five minute drive from Comet Ping Pong. They are, according to their website, one of six institutions in America that treat ritual abuse and Dissociative disorders (inducing dissociative disorders is a key part of Satanic ritual. What are the odds that people at this place know about ritual abuse happening literally around the corner from this place?

flickr.com/photos/kimnoble/albums/72157626474399453

Alefantis?
Podesta?
Koons?

What the odds that they're a part of the system? They probably funnel escapees back into it

Fort Reno and the Comet Pizza block form the shape of a fish, which corresponds to the supposed cult of the fish Podesta's involved in.

studiopri.com/blog/2014/4/17/transformer-gallerys-collectors-view-series-part-1

archive.is/9n53u

his kikebook

Digging through friends list currently if anyone want's to help here it is

archive.is/cGoTM

So what if they're a group of child kidnapping child selling child eating child molesting child raping pizza loving addicts. That is no indication on what kind of leaders they are.

kek wants them stopped i feel it in my eyes

But that's not what's most intriguing. Here's the door at the tip of the fish. Notice anything...off?

Nice trips. Let's kick this bitch into retard overdrive

store.digitalrev.com/album?id=14758979

store.digitalrev.com/photo_detail?id=14758990

wtf I love leaves now

MOOOODS

neat 14 and a blindfolded dog

All of DCs street layout is occult symbolism.

what the fuck are you trying to stay

GUYS WE NEED A Sup ForumsACK TO GO WITH ANDRE TO HAITI TO INVESTIGATE THE DEATH OF MONICA PETERSEN

WE NEED Sup Forums BOOTS ON THE GROUND IN HAITI

Alright you guys, OP here.

PLEASE, keep bumping, we need high visibility on these threads. I'm going to work. I'll leave you guys with this:

cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Fuck shills, ignore them. Look at this:
Extrapolate and expand on what you can. Godspeed. I'll be back later tonight.

Literally /x/ tier shit. Investigate and die.

And one last thing I promise. This is the underground center of Fort Reno. Hmm there's something familiar about this shape.

It will be really substantial if a link beyond Eli's video can link Paul Sizemore to the owner of Comet Ping Pong.

I'm beginning to think that CPP on its own is not the top secret thing people might think it is, that is, tunnels, an actual "kill room", etc. But rather, the establishment has an ulterior motive -- to function as a safe haven for pedos in general.

The average gay pedo in DC might be well aware of this place, whether he has status or not. The owner and his inner social circle probably are tight lipped about it, but know that CPP is the kind of place parents bring their kids to, eat pizza and drink beer, and those kids run off to play ping pong.

The entire layout of CPP most likely revovles around this. The hidden bathrooms in the wall are, IIRC, right next to the ping pong area where kids play. This was probaby intentional for a pedophile guest to lure any random child to a bathroom.

It's pretty believable IMO. Sexual deviancy like this is extremely common with groups building around something. It's not completely different from a homo/sexual deviant for example to know which bars he can go to to find a cock to suck in a bathroom stall.

We should ask ron paul what he knows

From previous thread:
ANC meeting inside comet pizza 2008 with Frank Winstead. Provided by full_chan

sites.google.com/site/mitalgandhi/anc3fmeeting

OC for the normies

PAUL SIZEMORE OR FRIENDS ARE THE PROGRAMMERS THAT PUSHED ELI INTO MPD AND CREATED A TRANNY IRENE THAT PUSHES FOR TRANNY TOILETS

TOTALLY SATANIC

He knows nothing of Shadow Governments. Literally don't do this. Yeah. Don't do this.

>K.I.D
>blindfolded dog(?)

wtf?

Autistic cucks.

Stop flooding Sup Forums with this meaningless shit. You're undermining everything we did during the Meme War and you're turning Sup Forums into a laughing stock.

friends with alot of gay jews too

All I have is a bump

childhood ruined

In an interview the manager said that "they look out for the customers, and the customers look out for them" which is a fucking odd thing to say about a pizza place..

Shills increasing in number.

We are getting closer.

Oy vey. Oy gevalt. Can I get a Janitor in here. Shut this thread down. We need more Trump Generals. Oy veyyy remember the Trump Generals Goyim. Go back.

JackPosobiec - Special Projects Director - Citizens For Trump

periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1YpJkAVmlmXKj

youtube.com/watch?v=OaHl7BL9zhU

youtube.com/watch?v=T2aSK4fKIbU

youtube.com/watch?v=UROJCpxpBM4

he talks about the deep state all the time.

Bump, what the fuck. When can we enact revenge for these poor kids?

COMB THROUGH HIS FUCKING FB FRIENDS LIST GUYS

PAUL SIZEMORE JEWBOOK FRIENDS
>PAUL SIZEMORE JEWBOOK FRIENDS
PAUL SIZEMORE JEWBOOK FRIENDS

No he doesn't. He talks about transexual rights and bathrooms all the time.

I cracked up

>The Cook took control of the fresh new personality and made it his own little puppet

Just like this person..

youtube.com/watch?v=NjyWp8Xj03I

or them..
youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

Doxxing people is against site rules.

DUDE what are you ctr? he talks about the existence of a CIA controlled deep state all the fucking time.

It's not revenge, it's making sure it never happens again.

doxxing you're mom is against site rules

Ron Paul knows nothing.
do not talk to him, ever.

archive.is/cGoTM

They're not puppets. Drumpf and Hilldog are very aware of all this. They love pulling strings and I do too. It's too bad I can only make fun of people online. If only I had more power. Hmm. Trump Tower's open right?

Bump for justice and retard overdrive

>Make sure it never happens again

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dhqd6/new_discoveries_from_tamera_luzattos_website/

Ledditor stumbled on something, check it out.

>you're turning Sup Forums into a laughing stock.
Like we care what people think
Go away shill and let us continue our investigation

Connected Cecil M. Graham to Podesta by proxy. He was a Nasa contractor who was caught with kiddie pics on a government computer. Prosecuting attorney was Arun Rao apparently.

Some user requested this but thread was archived before I could respond. Pic related

From Besta pizza flyer

You idiots are just as bad as the "omg look at wat I found on teh mars photo" retards.

It'll resurface, but we get to buy time and cull the current crop. It's going to be an upward battle.

>Michael Jackson

The chance that his name is really that is slim.
He most likely made it his name because he's a pedo.

This place is already a laughing stock.

>turning pol into a laughing stock

I remember you

>
>
>Connected Cecil M. Graham to Podesta by proxy. He was a Nasa contractor who was caught with kiddie pics on a government computer. Prosecuting attorney was Arun Rao apparently.
>
>Some user requested this but thread was archived before I could respond. Pic related

Niiiiiiiice Arun Rao connection. He's the doj asset. Chief of the division

what's wrong with them? there are buildings on mars. You believe Earth is round but never had personal evidence, but then insult us for having personal evidence that Mars has evidence of life.

Learn how to crop an image before exporting it.

MORE IMPORTANT INFO! POSSIBLE UNDERGROUND TUNNELS! (OBAMA, CLINTONS, SOROS, PIZZAGATE, WIKILEAKS)

youtube.com/watch?v=qJpDHc-ozq8

You think the shilling weakens us.

It only makes us stronger.

I was looking at Comet Pizza on Google Maps and it turns out there's an art gallery next door to it. Some of the paintings have children in strange scenario.

Pic related is a girl sitting down next to a demon and a gravestone.

>pizza used as listening device

This has no relation to your """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""case"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" whatsoever.

This card game creeps me the fuck out

Please stream it on periscope.

Can someone tell me who Ire Sizemoore (I think that is its name) is and why it's important? I saw something about some videos, which got deleted. What were these videos about?

You don't think otherworldly creature exist do you? This place reeks of Autism. Go back to eating chips with heavy cream dip drinking shitty beer in your mother's basements. I can't believe you would link an innocent Art Gallery to all this. Crazy conspiracy theories.

we dont have anybody in haiti

What's wrong with pizza?

I neither said nor insinuated I believe in otherworldy creatures. That doesn't take away from the elite's obsession with the occult and all that goes with it.

You clearly haven't been here long if you think art isn't relevant to all of this. Fuck off, read the past archives, then come back when you're actually in anyway relevant.

bump

>we dont have anybody in haiti

We need someone to go, maybe with the Andre guy in the pic.

>schizophrenia

What is the squiggly in the hand? Smoking?

>He unironically believes in otherworldly creatures and blood magic is performed by rich people.

this is pretty big

You're literally illiterate.

stop responding to that faggot

a whip?

found related subjects as well with a simple search.

Ok Guys, Red Pill me on:

Mary Wagner

Jennifer Bewick

Andrew Molnar

They work @ Louiseville dot edu
Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences