Reminder that Hilary won the popular vote and is the rightful U.S. President, not Drumpf...

Reminder that Hilary won the popular vote and is the rightful U.S. President, not Drumpf. The electoral college is anti-democratic and was only installed to appeal to country bumpkins. You Amerifats are just too sexist to appreciate a great leader. Fuck you.

I'm sure Trump would have won the popular vote if you got rid of the 3 million dead and illegal voters.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people

fuck that. if the election were decided by popular vote trump would have campaigned differently. he would have put more focus on new york and cali and ignored all the tiny states. That like saying the Indians won the world series because they scored more runs over the seven games. You can't change the rules for yourself and get bummed out. She got TOASTED in the electoral college. You have an argument MAYBE if it's close like Gore in 2000 but she got WHOOPED.

>anti-democratic

Yeah that'd be fucked up if we were a democracy. Luckily we're a republic so it's not an argument for her to be president.

hmmmm

Daily reminder that trump would have campaigned differently if the election worked that way, and would have campaigned more in New York, California, and Florida, and he would have still won

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

IF MADAM CLINTON DOESN'T BECOME PRESIDENT BROCK WON'T PAY ME

>remove 3 million illegal votes
>remove dead votes
>now instead of her slight lead in "popular" vote and landslide country-wide LOSS, it's a 60/40 popular vote in Trump's favor and an even more devastating EC loss

sage

She got less than 50%. I wouldn't consider that "winning"

The Founding Fathers fought and won a war against the odds to setup this government the way it is.

This country still belongs to them and should continue to follow their ideals. If you leftists disagree you can choose another nation, or you can get off your spoiled whiney asses and start a civil war to establish your own country and rules here. I wish you the best of luck.

>fail at campaign
>REEEE IT SHOULD WORK IN THE WAY IN WHICH I WOULD WIN

If hilldog was so smart how couldn't she predict midwest going red?

Guys let my message be the last. Do not answer anymore to these thread.

shut up leaf hillary had no support thats why there are more republicans in the legislative branch now post election than before

3 mil illegals in california wont change shit and you wont get 3 of our states to add to your faggy cult of a country. we will burn you to the ground before that happens

If only the huge popular vote advantage had also prevented you from being btfo in both the house and senate races.

>Well we can't rig EVERYTHING

A FUCKING LEAF

please ban all Canadians gook

saged
gib me mdals em war hro

Time you have a civics lesson leaf.

This.
Got source, Drumpfkin? Didn't think so.

It must be a very sad life, being Canadian :( I feel sorry for you, you dirty bastard

Lol, it's so every area gets a fair say. One vote =\ one vote but that's okay. It's more important for an entire country to approve a president than a city with 100000000000 people to just vote democrat because their neighbor is gay

It was never a problem. But now it is.

>I love democracy, except when I lose

>posting "This" on OP's first post

well say burger; it also prevents cheating and that democrats who vote multiple times get the same points.

>rightful US president
>not the president

Wut?

common sense is the only source we need like no fucking shit a bunch of illegals voted they were banking on it

sage this thread

also

ONE OF US ONE OF US

hillary pepe is cancer