Why do Americans hate Greeks and Italians so much? did they do something to you?

Why do Americans hate Greeks and Italians so much? did they do something to you?

The fuck are you talking about?

Or do you just mean Americans on Sup Forums?

>sweden once again taking the side of brown subhumans
behind every jew theres a swede tbhonest

95% of Americans literally don't think about Greece or Italy even once a year.

Have you even been to America?

Nobody here hates Italians or Greeks.

This, we don't walk around thinking about Italy or Greece. You're fucking retarded OP. We hate Swedes though.

Behind every German is an angry lesbian

...what? Do you horribly misspell Latinos and blacks?

I don't think we hate them. I would never want to vacation in either country though desu.

Can confirm. Last time I thought about Greece was pay debnts meme.

Maybe a bunch of pictures about how every building in Greece is covered with graffiti

Unless you mean their food. I love me some Gyros.

Nobody hates Italians or Greeks (anymore).
Although some may indicate a recognition of Greeks as being deadbeats who never pay back their loans.

We're Americans, we love Greek and Italian food.

We hate blacks and spics because their food sucks. Mexican food will give you the runs of fire and African food is various forms of rat and shit mixed together.

We don't.

If you're talking historically, everyone from Europe got a good deal of shit coming over here. The Irish bore the initial brunt of that kind of bigotry. The anglo burgers hated the Irish more than blacks, for a lot of reasons.

Later, it was the Italians and Greeks who came here. We have no real problem with each other, and it was mostly a class thing, which is what few talk about. The reason we give each other so much shit (especially on Sup Forums and in work environments) is because that's how middle/lower class burgers banter.

>Hey, you Dago cunt, pass me that belt sander
>Its setting right beside you, you drunk imbred mick cunt
>don't even start you wap bastard
>are you blind from being imbred or something? I hear micks like to keep it in the family, if you know what I mean
>I don't, I really don't. I'd ask your dad what you mean, but he was never really around, was he?

This is typical American banter among men of different ethnicities/nationalities, mostly in the working class. It is not personal or hateful, and considered bro-tier.

>Why do Americans hate Greeks and Italians
not anymore

we never like the most common immigrant. The mexicans took their place in the last few decades. Once the european race war begins we'll probably be complaining about the germans and the british.

Spaghetti, Pizza and Lasagne for all our American friends.

We're too fat to hate the Greeks. They'll cut off our supply of gyros, dank fries, and strictly superior to Italian pizza

In my city all the Gyro places are run by Muslims from Greece. I can't complain though, at least they are working.

Germans are literally subhuman

stfu lesbian

Here in the USA, Greeks and Italians = Mexican until proven otherwise. Anyone swarthy that is not black = Mexican. Srsly.

Everyone here hates wogs except wogs themselves. They never shut up about their wog heritage. Like cunt we get it, costas papalopadopoulous, you're Greek.

>he thinks Sup Forums bantz are real life

Honestly the only nations on Sup Forums that I make fun of that isn't just bantz are Canadians(fucking holier than thou bunch of faggots) and Swedes. Germans are well on their way into my hated book too.

>deadbeats who never pay back their loans
>what are debt repayments

>heritage
Literally every single one of you goes muh heritage and British empire. You're no better

Oh Sup Forums people, you're a basket case. No hope.

Hey man there's two kind of italians : sud and north. We in the north are more fascist and we have more developed industry. Sud people are "mafiosi". Central Italy is useless.

Everyone in Australia hates Anglos and Germans. FACT

not like they do. we also call Lebanese people wogs because Greeks are no different to Arabs with the way they act

Actually Aussies bully anglos, germans, and all northern europeans

And wtf only sud italians are swarthy. Then there are a lot of immigrants, but they don't have any italian origin.

North Italians are mongrels as well

What are you talking about cunt? Did you get dog cum in your eye again or something?

Shut up canadian, remember that the whole canada is a racemix between all the european races. America also.
Of course Lombardia and Liguria are shit, but not too much.

>racemix between all the european races
GOOD! I have ancestors from every nation in Europe except for Croatia that I know of.

>because Greeks are no different to Arabs with the way they act
This is such a bullshit statement, sorry to say
I am not a huge friend of Southern Euros, but they behave much better than every Mohammedan I ever met in my life
Italians and Greeks behave in most cases as civilized as a Frenchman would

>0.02g of polenta have been deposited into your account

t. Astigiano

I think you meant the Irish.

Thank you my friend, preserve your dogc wine.

I dont give a shit about either. Pizza is fine.

I don't hate actual Italians, I hate the "fuggedaboutit" wanna be mob faggots we have in the states.

I don't think about Greeks at all...

Americans LOOOOOOOVE IRISH

i hope you have cancer i hate you!

Ben Fischbein

no one hates subhuman wops

You are subhuman

t. Never met a Greek wog

they're just as loud and obnoxious

Mafia-wannabe Italians are annoying, but I love Greeks. They control every restaurant where I live and they're pretty redpilled too. One time my dad and I went to a new restaurant that had opened up. After sitting down, the Greek manager came over to our table and said, "Hey, you locked your car, right? I saw a nigger outside."

Wow you're more of a mutt than your girlfriend is

Well, here in mother Europe we have a samll amount of cringehard roleplaying diaspora
Consider the fact that Australia was an island where Europeans mostly deported their aggressive scum, though

They're better than snowniggers.

Good point. They're like our niggers, we imported them to build our infrastructure but they never left

Im greek and hate those cunts, theris 2 types of ausie greeks the ones who stayed in primarily greek/wog neighborhoods and dint intergrate then theres the one who actualy moved out of thos areas and act more like auzzies than anything usualy the ones who did trades and dint work in dads gyros shop/milk bar.