Child screaming from Comet Pizza's underground tunnels

youtube.com/watch?v=oHXBrEXmowo

Reddit is censoring the shit out of this video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5p9HbfSt6I4
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOkOVObZJR?q=comet pizza
yelp.com/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=eT6j_Mj1F7o
jonaspfeil.de/ballcamera
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
instagram.com/p/BCa6DeMJ_Wv/?
periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1MnxnXNmpVeGO?
youtube.com/watch?v=NT1mXpqkjxA
youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA&t=199s
zagat.com/r/comet-ping-pong-washington
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Trump won. Let it go.

No ones going to let it go, brotha man

A bit far fetched imo, that scream could be coming from a store behind the camera for all we know, or it could just be a kid crying while she eats pizza with her family.

There's definitely something up with Comet Pizza though. Also, how they fuck do they not have a net on the street side of the table?

It's odd asf though coming from Comet Pizza of all places and that kids sounded loud. Idk, this shit makes me sick and i really wish someone would fucking do something.

creepy

Am I supposed to understand what all those pop ups are supposed to be? Who the fuck cares about some guys playing ping pong while kids down the street scream.

You really think you'd be able to hear someone scream from underground while you're across the street while loud ass traffic going by? You're retarded.

"I'm down here" could be heard from the video

What the fuck else does that mean? A child does not scream like that unless they are in utter distress.

I can just imagine she was snatched from a big crowd one day and dragged to their basement

Not to mention the #killroom.

The video was recorded in 2007 for insurance purposes, this guy was genuinely worried that it was a safety hazard having a ping pong table by heavy traffic

These are sick fucks we are dealing with, they have huge underground rooms and tunnels. They have THOUSANDS of dollars donated to them by political super PACs.

>POS ID

A literal faggot, enjoy your AIDS

#spiritcooking

Rumor has it, almost every top Democrat politician has visited this DC pizza place and a few others.

How do you think Barack Obama, an inexperienced lawyer from Chicago, was even put into spotlight against a polished candidate like Clinton?

Any candidate who wishes to become a top-dog in Washington comes here during private events, and record themselves having intercourse and lewd activities with minor, as initiation into the club. This is something that started off with hazing and fraternity brotherhoods in elite schools hundreds of years ago.

These politicians are hazing themselves into a club so they can't rat out anything, otherwise a video of them having sex with a minor will be leaked to several key journalists.

Deus Vult. Our war is with The Powers and Principates in high places. Ave Maria Gratia Plena. Psalm 58 Best day of my fucking Life we'll wash our feet in their blood.

Somebody needs to break into this place. Like 30 somebody's

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=5p9HbfSt6I4

Someone recently Periscoped from in this place
periscope.tv/w/1ynJOkOVObZJR?q=comet pizza

shamless bump

Has anyone managed to contact Winstead about this? It might be useful to know if he heard something and chose to ignore it because of the same reasons one would be skeptical. I made a fuckbook account to message him but no dice there.

There is a sewer drain on the camera side of the street. Based on the angle he is likely right next to the drainhole cover by the fire hydrant.

Nigga copyrights his wierd complaint video from 2007?

what does this mean?

what news?

yelp.com/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington

wtf is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eT6j_Mj1F7o

Troy Boner is the guy from the Discovery Channel documentary on Boys Town, NE child abuse. The documentary was snuffed just before it aired. Troy Boner is one of the vics who testified about politicians, cops, etc. He later repealed his testimony (thanks, FBI), effectively discrediting all victims. Another vic who wouldn't go along with the FBI narrative got 10-25 years for lying.

Boner may have died in a hospital in 2003. It would be useful to interview the nursing staff from that night.

Interesting

The 2007 vid sounds like the crys are coming from the standard storm drain tunnels. Is your pic (there's a trench one too) after 2007?

Maybe the comet owners caught on despite the guy trying to be subtle about it (so he doesn't get whacked). At that point they dug some new easements.

Yeah, what the fuck? There was no news article on Comet Pizza.

>yfw yelp is in on the pedo ring too

Off to /x/ with you, faggot.
Have you ever hear the child scream/cry, or are your basement walls to thick to hear anything going on in the street? This sounds nothing like a child, more like some bird.
Oh wait, child screams coming from underground tunnels? Are you fucking retarded? Do you hear voices coming from subway stations near you? Or do you think there is a finger-thick layer between the ground and the "underground"? Do you think a child could scream loud enough for his voice to go through ground? Oh, and don't forget wind and traffic noise.
And let's not forget the sick pedos enjoy listening to children shriek like a fucking banshee so that a fucking scream would penetrate the ground while they fuck. Or maaaaybe they all stock up with earplugs, better start digging into comet pizza buying history! Gags? Who the fuck gags their victims? Oh hell, who the fuck drugs their victims or softens then in some way? Raw is the real fucking deal!
And have you ever heard of a victim screaming with such huge intervals? Oh, they probably tried to gag him but they got away for a bit, riiight. Or MAYBE THE CHILD WAS RUNNING AROUND THE FUCKING PEDO MAZE AND THE SCREAMS WERE HEARD WHEN THEY WERE NEAR THE CAMERA QUICK LADS SOMEBODY DRILL HOLES IN THE GROUND

Took your "reddit banned this we are the last stand" bait, now kys

>Make Pedophilic wonderland with secret tunnels, blackmailing and everythign
>Don't make it soundproof

I doubt it.

kids cry like that literally every day

what happened to that thing on hawaii

I got to agree with this user. In all honesty, it sounded more like a tantrum scream than a distress scream. We all know how some kids throw fits over nothing. This is a very big stretch.

>contact Winstead about this

don't think he wants to be contacted. some people harassed him a while back for not being a friend of comet. he'll undoubtedly die of suicide before we find out what he knows.

Wouldn't that expose all of them though?

Its too silly a theory.

no. satanic ritual = mask. The point is that those in the organization know who it is.

have you faggots never gone outside?

children cry. a lot.

especially when being dragged through a tunnel after being forced to each shit off Podesta's cock.

confirmation bias is real, when examining things like this or the nazi kikesoap you should try remain as skeptical as possible until you have solid proof.

No body wants to believe this happens. That's why so so many people get away with it. If we don't at least believe it a little, then no one would investigate. So far in this case, the more we are forced to believe due to evidence, the more we investigate. The more we investigate, the more we find.

They threaten the person you love the most in your life

that's clearly above ground retard.

I'm not saying don't investigate and don't believe that its impossible, I said don't come to a conclusion until you have enough facts to confirm this kind of shit.

The cries are from the kid across the street walking with the family. The kid want's to play ping pong and throws a mini-fit.

If it's legit why don't want to go there with a gun and search the place?

1. Weapons are illegal in DC
2. We need at least 4 anons in a buddy system, as well as a delayed live stream equipped Go Pro which does not release until after they exist

i want just enough dc anons to believe so that we get ears on that place 24/7. (also around) crowd sourced attention to it will at bare minimum shut it down. Turn enough blind eyes, and there will never be any confirmation.

Alefantis pls go

We are legion, we don't forget, we don't forgive

I can't access the video :(

If there are tunnels where they hide sex-slave children, I truly doubt 4 anons would manage to get in, and much less, get out.

I wonder why Trump looked so uncomfortable during his meeting with Obama in the white house...he seemed uncharacteristically shaken

There's a trio of girls in my neighborhood who scream bloody murder when they play outside. I can hear them from my basement entertainment room from across the street.

You know what? Just fuck off. I don't care where you retards go.

Just get a drone and fly it in there, or use something like this
jonaspfeil.de/ballcamera

>A child does not scream like that unless they are in utter distress.
Have you ever been around kids?

Dc has more gun owners per capita than any state except Wyoming. You faggots want something done you dont let the law scare you

3. you interfere with any undercover cops there and any leads they have (this is almost definitely a worldwide operation). You save 2 but condemn 1,000's more to death and ensure that the ring stays functional. This is not the head of the snake.

4. The rooms are probably reinforced so they can lock people in. we'd need blow torches/ heavy equipment to breech some.

>jonaspfeil.de/ballcamera
I didn't know this wonderful technology existed
I'll check again on blackfriday, if there are good discounts I'll order one

There are two different types of screaming:
1. Tantrum screaming, when you aren't getting attention or what you want
2. Abandonment/fear of life screaming, when you think your entire life is in danger and are hopeless

Kids scream when they play, that's just what they do.

Maybe in your cuck country where its okay but there still men in the world who thinks sex with children is bad.

Is the pizza as cheesy as they say??

following the rules I see

This.

Back in the early 90s they busted a guy on Long Island, Espisito, he had a whole underground where he kept Katy Beers.

>Just get a drone and fly it in there,
You got to be discrete, but that's the right type of approach to how you can help. also, you sure as hell aren't getting audio with a drone.

bump

Retard. This is /x/-tier conspiracy shit. Get the fuck off of Sup Forums, you don't belong here.

Some interesting notes from this Periscope:
1. The waiter asked why they were recording a live video while they ate
2. There was a photo on Besta Pizza's board saying "If you want to live upstairs, go for it - Follow your dream" (photo attached)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

"Some of the accusations were described as "bizarre",[5] overlapping with accusations that mirrored the just-starting satanic ritual abuse panic.[4] It was alleged that, in addition to having been sexually abused, they saw witches fly, traveled in a hot-air balloon, and were taken through underground tunnels.[4] When shown a series of photographs by Danny Davis (the McMartins' lawyer), one child identified actor Chuck Norris as one of the abusers."

Could you please do us a favor and take your meds already ? I'm sure you're a well-intentioned bunch, but this is seriously veering into psychosis territory

the fbi said that if children are being harmed they will take hillary and her goons down.

this could definitely do it if its legit.

Was able to reverse search this image, it appears a few times on the internet

instagram.com/p/BCa6DeMJ_Wv/?

Is there more? He says there's a third periscope video.

Why arent the Podestas not in jail yet?

Nevermind, found it: periscope.tv/JackPosobiec/1MnxnXNmpVeGO?

What does Trump winning have to do with uncovering and exposing a pedophile ring?

>arent
>not

Wat

Maybe Bubba just likes Comet Pizza. He takes the family there twice a week!

Obama is a smooth talkin nig, of course he beat Hillary. I still agree with most of this though.

Trump winning was the ultimate slide thread to make us stop caring about this.

If trump lost we would raid that place demanding Hillary for prison.

They let trump win to get us to stop talking about this

Also they went through so much trouble to do this, and everything obviously looked sound proof. I'm sure they're craftier than letting this slip.

Thanks was looking for this for a while.

This is where the video was filmed, right in front of an Exon gas station.

Gas stations are known to have UNDERGROUND TUNNELS for storing gasoline.

We need to research who is the owner of that Exxon station

I live in dc and have been to comet ping pong in the past 8 months for a concert in a small back room. I have video proof. Ask me anything

she's gf-tier when balls are slapped in her face

youtube.com/watch?v=NT1mXpqkjxA

This was in 2007, they were not prepared for Obama's election in 2008.

I think that was just a kid having a meltdown. You could see a guy in the white shirt taking something away from something.

youtube.com/watch?v=l1IMUT5B7wA&t=199s

can't listen right now
but why the fuck are two little girls talking in a video titled "Troy Boner is Dead"?
Are they in Comet pizza here?

zagat.com/r/comet-ping-pong-washington

Duuno if this has been posted yet.

emerging-disease-vaccines/speaker-tim-ALEFANTIS

Dr Tim Alefantis | Director - R&D Global Projects @ Sanofi Pasteur Inc

Sanofi Pasteur uses novel technology for development of a 2nd-gen influenza vaccine

"This experimental and novel vaccine is generated from the sequences of many flu viruses and is designed to help protect against many strains over several years," explained Tim Alefantis, PhD, MBA, Sanofi Pasteur's R&D lead on the 2nd generation vaccine program and one of the authors of the published findings. "The key advantage could be broader coverage against several seasonal flu strains." He added, "An additional advantage of this approach is that it doesn't rely upon annual strain selection, allowing year-round manufacturing."

AKA: Tim Alefantis, Timothy Lefantis, Timothy G Alefantis. 3.75 (1 Review) Add Review. Relatives/Associates: View all details ... More About Timothy Alefantis.

>zagat.com/r/comet-ping-pong-washington
> unsupervised children running around

no. they are not related to that specific incident, but they are somehow tied to the global child sex enterprise.

either:
a) they are Troy Boner's daughters and he is sending us a message of life

b) some satanist worships Troy Boner as an example of those who keep their mouths shut and is using free-children just to make a joke that her elitist buddies would understand.

Pizza and pasta cooked in the same dish gets a discount
Lemonade may be taken
If offered, drink up and smile wide
This place is a hoot after dark.
The bull stops here. If you order Parmesan, it won't be Malay.
Buy in bulk to save cost on travel.
Rental available.

wtfff.. whats with the quotation marks

>basement entertainment room

Haha okay fatso

Fuck off, turkroach.

Conspiracy broken.
What a shame.

Nah kids give blood curdling screams all the time.

The guys mentions a video at the beginning of the stream.

Something like "I saw the comet pizza video and I had to come here".

Which video is he referring to? Any links?

I think he was talking about this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo