PLAY STUPID GAMES, WIN STUPID PRIZES!

Why do Americans act so fucking stupid? Is it their genes? Lifestyle? Upbringing?

>be an ameribro
>on trip with sister celebrating graduation
>risk falling into boiling pool of acid
>fall
>die
>sister not only witnesses the spectacle she records it on a cell phone

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/16/oregon-man-reportedly-dies-trying-to-hot-pot-in-yellowstone-hot-spring.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vEXbqZvtS0
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/yellowstone-geyser-death-accidents-tourists-park-wildlife/
static.lakana.com/bmg-kecitv-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2016/11/15/YELL_Scott_Fatality_IncidentReport_NP16070606_1479250828406_4741230_ver1.0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video where?

I'd tend to say television and music since we have the same shit and people are as unable to exercise critical thinking.

What does "hot pot " mean

I would also like to know

Says what it is at the bottom of the picture, user

Literally says in OP's pic you illiterate kraut.

Where do you think African Americans learn all the dumb shit they do from?

natural selection doing it's job

atheists 1 christians 0

Just noticed, its the first sentence.
*An Oregon man who died after falling into a scalding Yellowstone National Park hot spring in June was looking for a place to "hot pot," the forbidden practice of soaking in one of the park's thermal features, officials said."

Sorry, i am blind apparently.
Why didn't he dip a toe in first to test the waters?

In this case it refers to finding a natural hot springs that is bubbling up into a tub shaped natural pool in the ground and soaking in it like a hot tub.

Where's the video?

Thx guys

I think he was doing something like that. He was reaching towards the pool and fell in. Ground probably gave way.

Lmao burgerboi was too fat to swim out of the water fast enough, probably brought back memories of when he used to go for swims in the deep fryer at mcdonalds

that actually looks gross as shit. would rather hot box myself (filling a small room with farts and forcing someone to sit in it)

>implying you can swim in boiling hot acid water

'hmmmm everything is dead surrounding this pool of water but it is still a good idea to me to get into it'

Funny part is most of these pools stink of sulfer, so I suppose it could smell like the nastiest egg farts ever

What happens to videos like this? Do the authorities keep a copy on file? Does the sis actually get to keep her copy or is it destroyed?

Shiiiet, that's a shame

Heat typically makes chemical reactions happen faster and scalding water will already strip your flesh off. If i fell into boiling sulfuric acid I'd rather be shot than have anyone try to pull me out

>Be American
>Want to chillax in a boiling pool of acidic water

This is what happens when you watch anime and think it's real life.

fucken fickle millenials. What do ya have to do to get clicks these days? If recording your brother melting in acid doesn't make you facebook famous then nothing will

Yeah they have a copy still and I assume the sister does

They wouldn't release it because it'd damage tourism to Yellowstone
That and it's a guy melting and I doubt normies would be interested

>death by scalding water

Imagine the scream he must have made.

Montanan here, tourists have really been fucking themselves up in Yellowstone this year. It's hilarious.

>He doesn't regularly swim in hot acid water
Wew you are fucked in the apocalypse.

Dying when your last realization is how much of a fucking retard you just were is probably the worst way to go.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

On a serious note i've read that people getting boiled alive is not even the common death at yellowstone national park.

what de fuggh :DDD

someone should make a spurdo out of that

I assume she has a copy on her cloud storage

>>sister not only witnesses the spectacle she records it on a cell phone

>women dont really have emotions
>more news at 11

Pet a buffalo. They like it.

>wants to "hot pot" above a super volcano

I thought American college graduates / debt slaves were extremely intelligent Sup Forums

Wtf?! Now I hate sulfuric acid. Thanks Sup Forums.

But what if your batteries didn't work?

>are you sure Bobby, that looks awfully dangerous! We could get in trouble!
>shut the fuck up Shannon you don't know shit about shi-AAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhsssssss *gurgle*

Nature's way of culling the herd m8. I seriously have no empathy for the victim when they do dumb shit like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vEXbqZvtS0

What else has happened?

If any of you guys have never been to Yellowstone you should go. Super busy but it's still worth it.

i wanna see a video of the guy melting

Damn son

they are getting uploaded to jewtube with the title "swimming prank gone wrong :DDDD"

Why I never use hand dryers

>on trip alone with sister
i've read too much hentai to see where this was going

I don't know what kind of crazy shit that is, but here in CO there are natural hot springs everywhere and they are fan fucking tastic to soak in.

The dude that killed himself was probably stoned out of his mind, or retarded, or both.

chekt

>What else has happened?
other similar incidents, skirmishes between tourists and wildlife, people falling, general tourist dubmfuckery
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/06/yellowstone-geyser-death-accidents-tourists-park-wildlife/

Yellowstone springs are dead springs, As in, Nothing lives within a 100 yards of most of them because of the wonderful cocktail of salts and acids that they tend to carry.

>turns out boiling yellowstone water causes you to be reborn with a bunch of tentacles

FWIW I read the FOIA reports because I've been there and couldn't believe anybody could be so stupid. You'd have to be out of your mind to leave the trail and walk around in that fart smelling area.
Everything about it says death to a normal person, but people die all the time.
His body melted overnight, nothing left but half a flip flop and a wallet. The report said they'd check every month to see if any remains bubbled up. The description of the video was redacted, and only the girl and the park service have a copy. Evidently it is a recording of him falling in. He went under the surface when he was putting his foot in to see if it was too hot.

>Just last month, in the park's Lamar Valley, two international visitors put a bison calf into their vehicle and drove it to a ranger station because the animal was shivering and appeared cold. The travelers were arrested and ticketed, but the calf later had to be euthanized after park officials tried unsuccessfully to reunite the animal with its herd.

Christ on the cross. Where do you live? My sister's family lived in Red Lodge forever.

>american hot springs
Chinese ones are obviously superior.

I remember that story, Kind of shows why Bison are going extinct, the smallest contact with humans ruins their herd culture.

There's a kind of food prep called hotpot. It's Asian. They put a boiling pot of flavored water in front of you and bring you uncooked meat and veggies and shit to cook in the pot right there on the table... it's pretty good.

That's what I thought this article was talking about in the beginning, which actually sounds like a kinda fun idea.

it seems bisons are alt-right too

I thought hot boxing is when you're smoking pot and you seal yourself in and fill the room with smoke

I wonder how long it took him to pass out from the pain of being both melted and boiled alive.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Hotpot is a chinese food dish of cooking things in boiling soup.

This means it was a chinese immigrant who did this

most likely a student
Nothing of value was lost

The problem is poor people tbqh.

I hope this makes it to the Darwin awards. It's been a decade since I went to Yellowstone, but signs were everywhere telling you you'd die if you tried swimming.
When you can see thick mud, boiling, common sense should win.

you wouldn't boil a pot with the lid sealed on and stand and watch it in your kitchen so why do it outside where the pot is the earth and also there's acid and shit
our ancestors worked extra hard so their kitchen would never have to get scalded by geysers

Probably shortly after his first lungful

>check flag
You forgot to change your flag.

.... Touche

>That and it's a guy melting and I doubt normies would be interested
Normies are weird

the man himself was the uncooked meat apaprently

>Google "hot pot"
>zero links suggesting that it's slang for taking an illegal dip in a hot spring
>the body was "completely dissolved"
>doesn't name the supposed Oregon man

It's just another fake story to scare people from going off the paths at Yellowstone.

t. Juan Hernandez

go back to breaddit

>>It's just another fake story to scare people from going off the paths at Yellowstone.

all the documents are out there. Someone did a FOIA request and I read all the reports. His name is listed in there if you wade through them enough.
They found his head and upper body above the water when they went back that night to look, and by morning it had been dissolved.

I want to know how long it took him to melt

>Do I record this?
>GRGLMGLRGHELP ME PLEASE I'M IN TERRIBLE PAIN! GLGRLGL
>Okay, I record this!

Most people that attempt to do stupid shit like this at least look into what they're doing before doing it. As a rule, if it doesn't fucking kill you, go ahead and do it. These people are especially stupid, because they clearly didn't do the one thing you're supposed to do before doing incredibly stupid shit.

>Northwesterners
*tips ten gallon hat*

I'm Johnny Knoxville and welcome to Jackass!

Hot Pot cuisine in real life doesn't immediately dissolve the meat and vegetables though.

This is more like some horror movie shit.

2 days apparently

"People" from the lefty coast are neither American nor humam

sauce please.

since you said please here's the reports

static.lakana.com/bmg-kecitv-media-us-east-1/document_dev/2016/11/15/YELL_Scott_Fatality_IncidentReport_NP16070606_1479250828406_4741230_ver1.0.pdf

>a little courtesy goes a long way

probably on liveleak. (website about Brazilian flipflop lifestyle)

Thank you.

NP user
They were fascinating and horrifying.

>OH NO, IT'S BOILING ACID!

Natural selection at its finest. I can only imagine how long it took him to die. I'd guess that within 10 of being in the acid water he'd already lost all his nerve endings and didn't feeling anything.

I read on a news site that authorities couldn't get his body out initially and came back the next day and his body had completely dissolved into the water. What a way to go. I'm sure a hipster like him from Oregon always wanted to become one with the Earth though.

how do they not have this shit roped off? or they did and he ignored it?

Isn't high acidity a huge red flag that it's about to blow?

The park is enormous. They had to walk 200 yards off the path that has signs saying you're going to die if you leave this path.
The dead trees and sulphur smell is also a good hint.
>wanted to become one with the Earth though.
guilty kek

Damn, all that's left is one of his flip flops.

LET THIS BE A LESON TO ALL YOU FAGGOTS NOT FROM MONTANA

IF YOU COME HERE YOU WILL DIE

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

Acid doesn't boil retard

oh, shit! I didn't see that pic! I fell asleep after getting about half way through the reports
>plus I felt kinda sick
>poor bastard
I'd love to know how they got it in their head this was a good idea.

THIS ISN'T POLITICS

THIS SHIT BELONGS IN Sup Forums

it's when you put your junk in a pot of almost boiling water to kill off your sperm

i.e.; he didn't want to get his sis pregnant

I think it said the water had a PH level of 5 or 6.

At least it's a quick death. Poor fucker probably had his nerve endings cooked before he could feel pain.

100% guaranteed to be a white man