Has he made America more racist?

Has he made America more racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/social_issues/60_say_race_relations_have_gotten_worse_since_obama_s_election
archive.fo/aLoYJ
youtube.com/watch?v=FPHHudm0NTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More like he exposed the racist sentiments some Americans still hold.

Fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

I don't think so. He just went along with the left's agenda, since he's the democrat's golden boy

Nah. Remember he got elected into office twice. He just made the existing racists even louder.

yes he fanned the flames of blm

He promoted resentment towards whites and oppression olympics which has caused a backlash

So yes

Yes, pretty much he empowered the BLM movement

He just followed the marxist agenda.
So yes, he made the situation worse.

Fuck hope and fuck change

Yes.

Calling everything racist and then doing nothing about it just adds fuel to the fire.

The left has gotten so racist the past 8 years that they increasingly find themselves using psuedointellectualism to try and redefine what racism means in order to avoid admitting how racist they are.

Yes.
>If he was my nignog son, it'd be the cute little cherub TrayTray. Ignore his chimping, ZimZam is obviously the evil white man here even though he's hispanic.
King Kong needs to shut up and stay out of this shit. All he does is cry for help when they're actual criminals and blame whites that are just defending themselves.

>promoted resentment towards whites

Name one thing Obama has ever said that's bad about white people

He hasn't

>Obama has ever said that's bad about white people
He spurred on the apes from BLM, which sparked off stronger racial tensions in the US.

Not nessesarily him. America is not a racist country, we let colored people pour in by the millions and elected a black president in a landslide. What turned America off was the clear plan to keep flooding us with immigrants (who vote democrat) to permanently silence the white vote.

Daily reminder this asshole pushed legislation to diversify white neighborhoods.

There is also just pure facts:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/current_events/social_issues/60_say_race_relations_have_gotten_worse_since_obama_s_election

+10 in favor of saying racial relations have gotten worse during his term.

This was a President that was supposed to be the great finisher of racism. Many people, including myself, voted for him in 2008 thinking this would be the case.

The fact that Obama of all people is ending with +10 towards negative racial relations is astounding. It really shows more than anything that the left is more racist than the right. Liberals can claim to be the anti-racist party all they want, but if you follow the cardinal rule of judging a group by their actions instead of words it's clear who they really are.

Calling it right now: Race relations will be better after 4 years of Trump.

Downplaying BLM like it's a progressive movement.

Well we didn't have chimp outs nearly as much under the past 2 presidents >_> and your countrys chimps are influencing our chimps up here. fuck i hate black lies matter.

He was elected because of his race by a voterbase the sees nothing but race. The problem isn't Obama. It's democracy.

His administration has been a big part of it. Are racial tensions higher now than before he took office? They're way higher. How hard has he tried to quench the blm stuff or lead the issue away from purely race? Nowhere near enough. I ask myself what the agenda is.

I hate BLM too, but it's not really a "kill whitey" movement

Just anti-police

I've never not seen a BLM gathering where there wasnt a kill white people sign/chant.

Obviously.

Black president. Two black AG's - Lynch being even more niggly than Holder, a black national security advisor that has the presidents ear, a former Republican Sec of State niglet who switched parties to publicly support the new kangz, a black presidential senior advisor as well as a bunch of other darkies that I'm too lazy to list.

The end result?

Chimpouts, dead cops, a new black nationalist movement under the guise of BLM and a ruined country.

Thanks, Obama. The racial healing has been great.

>BLM
>not a kill whitey movement

1. He has fostered the progressive SJW movement which is blatantly racist against white people, as the entire ideology centers around a "straight white male" boogeyman.

2. He regularly intervened in issues such as the Trayvon martin shooting, only to race bait and offer no real solution.

3. Completely ignored the problems with BLM.

4. Did absolutely nothing to really help black families.

>inviting some brown kid to the White House means you hate white people

blm is all about race. Race may be a part of that problem, police competence might be a larger one. They make it all about race.

BLM was used as cannon fodder for George Soros and got 5 innocent cops sniped in Dallas which has a great law enforcement / citizen relationship.

to put it in reddit terms, They literally tried to start a race war and Obama and Clinton were complicit in their involvement

Cool post, user. Wanna bring to the WhiteHouse so I can shove it up your gaping asshole?

No, but between title xi and identity politics, white people seem to have decided to vote as a tribe for their own tribal interests like the other races. His presidency in an effort to break down walls, finally brought the white population together.

Good article on it here:
archive.fo/aLoYJ

White people are done accepting things like affirmative action, and being blamed for everyone else's problems.

BLM is THE "kill whitey" movement. They dog whistle that shit constantly, and it's rampant in the lower-ranks.

>lets destroy cars n beat up whitey n rob stores and shieet
>because police

race baiting president didn't make me any more racist. he's white as fuck anyway

Yes. Absolutely. Identity politics and increasing poverty has divided every western country that has allowed itself to be subverted by it. But not for much longer.

Because being a little shit in class and ignoring what a teacher said so you can cause a social then race/religion issue simply because you're a shitskin slime that took the guts out of a clock and shoved them into a different case is oh so wonderful and worthy of going to the White House and getting expensive gifts from tech companies cashing in on the social lefty bullshit the event turned into.

>mfw most people forget that bobama is just as white as he's black

youtube.com/watch?v=FPHHudm0NTY

>niggas half black

Yes.

He enabled the media to highlight the issue of racially driven police brutality, which while present at a small scale, is largely irrelevant and overblown.

This caused SJW who are always looking for a fight to fight and blacks to demand change. These organizations went about it in the totally wrong manner including violence and destruction of property in the presence of a largely non issue.

This created a cycle of
>police can't do their jobs without being fearful of making national news
>police get resentful of blacks
>incidents that do occur get blown up and thrown under the microscope and racism is assumed. Even if the officer was in the right they are still raked over the coals
>blacks grow resentful of police and a white society at large
>some whites identify that this is a non issue
>these white grow resentful of blacks
>blacks grow resentful of these whites
>some whites think it is an issue and grow resentful of officers and other whites
>everyone now basically hates everyone

Once again, it really is the work of our kike media. The best way to put it is Obama was the match, but MSM was the gasoline.

His refusal to condemn BLM made dead cops.

He waded into every race issue and offered nothing but division.

We elected a "Community Organizer" -- ie. an Alinskyite Commie agitator to the Presidency and that's what we got. He rolled the clock back at least 30 years on race relations, and HE DID FUCKING ZERO for black Americans except agitate anti-White sentiment. His administration fucking lies about all the numbers and the media won't mention HE DID NOTHING FOR BLACKS.

NOTHING.

TREYVON MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME AS A KID

im white as fuck anti-clinton 100% and was actually really saddened for black people that Clinton would win and fuck them over again, just like her husband and Obama

It turned into a kill whitey movement after the first week when they didn't see change.

No, not at all. People only think that because the social media era turned all of us into dramatic, attention seeking cry babies who hype up every single petty racial incident endlessly. People crying about BLM/police brutality would be shitting their pants if they had deal with real, pre social media racial blowouts. I mean for fucks sake 55 people were killed in 72 hours during the LA riots and the goddamn Marines had to be called in to retake LA. Koreans were engaing in open warfare with blacks in the middle of an American city. What happened during the Obama presidency that was even 1/10th as crazy as that was?

He created a lot of white hate and positive discrimination. No thanks, Obama.

Maybe he actually wishes he was completely white, and recognizes the inferiority of shitskins. Thus, he decided to accelerate things by creating conflicts between the races.

This. Redneck trash couldn't handle the idea of a black man leading them and this was the beginning of the rise of the Trump movement.

The country is in objectively better shape than it was 8 years ago but these white trash scum still think that America needs to be "great again".

whether he created it or not, America has become more divided by race during his tenure. He may or may not have been responsible, but he certainly didn't stop it from happening.

Yes.

He called Trayvon Martin "his son," which only served to normalize black violence and hatred between both blacks and whites.

He refused to do anything to stop the BLM riots.

He refused to call out Islamic terrorism, instead trying to shift the blame to guns.

The media is the much bigger culprit in deteriorating race relations, but he certainly helped.

The next time a nigger gets killed by a cop, watch a live stream from a protestor.