Calls himself "red-pilled"

>calls himself "red-pilled"
>isn't learning a foreign language

Other urls found in this thread:

lcad.lab.yorku.ca/files/2015/03/Schweizer.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Y87Qk34BZUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I'm starting to learn Jap, already fluent in German and Latin and all other European languages have cucked media .

I already speak two languages. But I am learning Spanish because it's a retarded uni requirement for me.

Literally no point in learning any language besides English. Every relevant country in the world speaks English.

I already know English, I'm learning German and afterwards I'm planing to learn French.

Am I redpilled???

Deciding between Russian, Chinese, and Japanese

The former two are authoritarian shitholes though...

if you already speak too languages you should be fine

>tfw you can watch Inglorious Basterds without reading the subtitles

kys weeaboos
you're a disgrace to the white race

What the fuck is that thing

>tfw taking second semester Latin and fourth semester Greek
>already know Japanese, Spanish, and English
I'll be honest and admit that other than my current applications to Japanese divisions of several companies I never use it anymore. Used to read VN's religiously but too busy now.

>calls himself straight
>posts anime

me pueden dar las instrucciones para construir la pared

>hates on anime on an anime imageboard
haven't heard that one before

Learning polish, will relearn Chinese soon

I remember some of my GCSE German, plan on revising it and getting back up to scratch again.

Also learning Old Norse as a hobby. Hail Odin, bitches!

Damn son are you majoring in linguistics?

>wants to know foreign languages yer doesn't know the difference between "former" and "first"

I learned fucking French to please the cunts in quebec, isn't that enough?

why Chinese? The only worthwhile Chinks who you want to engage with know english already and the country is a steaming pile of shit.

Oh and did I mention censored out the ass? No thanks

I speak spanish, english and a really bad portuguese. I'm currently studying japanese by myself, already know hiragana, Katakana and like 20 kanji.
I still have no idea of how to form a sentence by myself tho.

if you don't watch japonese animus, you're not redpilled

why the fuck would you watch that jewish masturbatory garbage

Already know English so how would learning a second language help me? It wouldn't.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

Learning Jap, probably will try to learn Arabic one day.

Also

mi ken toki e toki pona

I really want to learn german, it's a beautiful language, well at least for me.

But I already know Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and Japanese (thanks, chinese toons).

Also Mandarin is a waste of time, don't bother with that shit.

I already know a foreign language

heck u buddo

German is nice but Swiss-German is where it's at. Also all their media and modern culture is cucked beyond belief so have fun with that.

why would I learn any other language like a cuck
if non-whites want to talk to me they can learn English

I'm learning german and after that i want to learn russian

You can only say that to your fellow anglos.

I obviously only mentioned it because it's an english movie with 1/3 german and 1/3 french speaking.

Also, you obviously missed the point if you think it's jewish masturbation revenge fulfillment, but that's a common misinterpretation.

>english
>german
>learning japanese
Enough for me desu.

I'm reading the oreimo light novel raw. I stop every 5 characters

Bist du dir da ganz sicher, Ami? Du kannst also deutsch flüssig sprechen und schreiben? Das will ich sehen. Ubersetz mir bitte das zweite amendment, dann glaub ich dir.

>>learning japanese
Watching anime does not count as learning.

>calls himself "red-pilled"
>knows any other language but English

Stay cucked rest of the world.

>English isn't the current world language of Trade/Commerce

Are you stupid? The two greatest Trade Economies the world has ever known is The Brittish 2nd Empire and the US. The only benefit of learning a second/third language is if you wish to travel and tour a country. The only other benefit would be is if you were a diplomat/job requirement for the position.

Nah, I'm actually using textbooks and shieet. Watching anime helps though.

>he had to pick up another language himself

Fluent russian, english, polish and dutch by the time I was 15, after that I never really had a drive to learn anything else.

I know English, Romanian, learning German since it's easy, forced to learn Spanish when I spent time in South Florida(And I still hate the fucking language, it sounds like fucking shit, goddammit, I swear, I can get along with a nigger better a fucking mexican who refuses to learn English, those people put me off so fucking much!),.
Also I'm getting into Japanese for fun.

I want to learn German badly

partly to preserve it, but my mother's ancestors are German so I wish to reinforce my roots.

any tips from german-speakers before I start? what should i study to begin with?

It does actually. Same thing with any language, really.

>partly to preserve it

As in, in the family?

It's very similar to English.

Just start with the basics:

Grammar, Vocabulary, Conjugation

Go to college and take a German course.

Start with grammar basics, and sentence composition.

It's pretty much the most boring part, but will help with overall understanding throughout the learning process, and desu isn't that difficult, because there's not THAT many differences in word order to English.

Yes, both my parents are somewhat fluent as my mother lived in Germany for several months and my father studied in college. heritage is very important to me

Well, it is good when you have basis or do it IN ADDITION to studies.
Well, then you are doing it right, my respect.

Gàidhlig is the most redpilled language. Prove me wrong.

Thank you both.

Spanish, Japanese, Cantonese, Portugese.

I'd like to think I'm well rounded.

>Romanian
>Goes to south florida instead of Tampa
Are you purposefully trying to avoid your fellow countrymen? We have the best palinka in the state.

Totally agree. I speak English and French, but I recently went and did a semester of university in Hungary and I realized how fucking bad Western education is. Everyone spoke pretty good English, and 4 or 5 other languages too, and they could all pick up new languages in a year or two with some quick studying, while I still struggle to maintain my French. I think one of the key differences (besides exposure) is that European countries teach 1st language grammar, so they know the rules necessary to understand other languages.
They're better at math and physics too.

Western education is a joke. We've all been coddled.

I'm learning French. Not very good at it though.

Eine gute regulierten Miliz, die für die sicherheit von eine freies Land notwendig ist, das Recht des Volks Waffen zu behalten, solte nie weggenommen sein.

B-Bitte sei net mit mir Bernd

Nope, Classics, Spanish, and Economics. Japanese was learned from my middle/high school gf's family over our seven years of dating.

Source?

Was learning Japanese for a few weeks, found out I have a knack for learning languages. Had a korean neighbor though that is super fucking friendly. Convinced me to learn Korean instead, they are beyond excited to house me when I visit their friends and family (because apparently that's happening now that I am their friend and am learning korean)

I think I got lucky though cause her family is wealthy and they are already talking about getting tickets to the olympics. Plan is to try to learn Korean, Japanese, and then Chinese before the 2018, 2020, and 2022 Olympics

Oh my fucking god autocorrect fucked up the last verb brb killing myself

and this is why you Americans will get alzheimers at a young age. Enjoy having your world slowly melt into meaningless absurdity at 65.

lcad.lab.yorku.ca/files/2015/03/Schweizer.pdf

I am learning russian in duolingo but i forget it exists so i get like one session a week
My lebanese bro wants to teach me arabic but holy shit it's hard

Learning a foreign language just for the sake of learning a foreign language is idiotic. If you speak English, you can already communicate with pretty much everyone worth talking to.

You should only learn a foreign language if you're moving to a non-Anglo country, or if you're a hardcore fan of something foreign. Say, you're a weeb and want to learn Japanese so you can understand the plot of all those nukige you're playing. Or if you're a huge fan of German philosophy and want to learn German so you can read their original works instead of relying on translations. Or you're a huge fan of e-sports and want to learn Korean so you can watch and understand gook streams and interviews.

But randomly deciding on a foreign language and wasting your time learning it just so you can brag about being multilingual is beyond retarded.

t. someone who had studied four foreign languages in school and one as a hobby

I'm learning the asian languages for business. China is going to be a fucking gold mine when they finally drop communism

>But randomly deciding on a foreign language and wasting your time learning it just so you can brag about being multilingual is beyond retarded.

Only dumb Anglos do this because they're mostly monolingual.

Hey, thats pretty good actually. Didmt expect this.

Was ist dein Lieblingsbundesland? Warst du schon einmal hier, wenn ja wo genau? Ausserdem, was ist dein deutsches Lieblingsessen

>It does actually. Same thing with any language, really.

I really want to learn German so I can go be a pharmeceutical chemist in Switzerland. If I speak English, German, French, and Chemistry, I bet they'd be down with me.

Sadly I can't take german courses at my school 'cause I don't want to reduce my GPA. I'm thinking of signing up for some outside of school.

I barely have the motivation to study my uni subjects let alone learn a language

Japanese is useless. Unless ofc you go to japan.
Besides english,
> german or spanish or portuguese.
> italian or french,
> and mandarin or russian

You realize that if trump fails the lengua franca is chinese

Don't judge me you fucking cunt i'm learning three foreign languages.

it protects your brain from degeneration and helps you get laid. There's something about doing difficult cognitive tasks that specifically require presence of mind. I think it's the basis of most neural maintenance. It's not the same as studying. Anyone can spend enough time studying and learn to do something or learn to remember something, but learning something like language that requires that you 'just do it' has special benefit.

Literally everyone you will be doing business with will already be speaking English.

It's pointless to learn Chinese for business. If you're going to learn it, at least learn it because you're a fan of Wuxia movies and novels and other nerd shit like that.

To be fair Japan is the comfiest asian country to live in. Lowest crime, lowest pollution, and has a secure as fuck border as an island.

What would I as an Anglophone gain from learning another language? The only countries I'm interested in visiting are English speaking ones.

Say for example I took time to study Swedish all I could do with it is watch their shitty TV/movies which are all about tranny's and "poc" or talk to Swedes who only want to discuss "diversity" and fag-sex. Why bother?

English and Nippongese.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y87Qk34BZUQ
You don't need to learn languages anymore. You're wasting your time.

Ich mag schwiez besser desu, Canton Valais ist wunderschön.

Ich war in Berlin letzen Sommer mit ein classen Kamarad, und liblings essen...

hmm

Ach kar natürlich! Köstliches refugee penis.

>Japanese is useless. Unless ofc you go to japan.
AHAHAHA do you even culture?

I have to learn one for my History degree. Help me pick, Sup Forums, otherwise I'm defaulting to German.

just ordered some books from gabriel garcia marquez, also don quijote

going to try and learn spanish, then french, then russian (which I have a cursory understanding of, also muh heritage).

I'm fairly eloquent and pick up vocabulary pretty easily, I think it shouldn't be too hard if I put in an hour or two a day for a year.

How difficult would it be to parlay spanish to french? I know they are both based on latin of course, but how much commonality is there?

>ach kar
>ach ja
I hate iPhones so munch

Seriously, Japan is scaringly similar to old europe. Instead of a King they had an Emperor. Instead of Lords they had Daimyo. Instead of Knights they had Samurai. Instead of Chivalry they had Bushido.

I heard french was the best to learn for historians. Lots of historians are french and publish in that language.

Also lots of untranslated primary source material, more than german.

Daily reminder that the Japanese language is completely useless since it's only spoken in irrelevant and xenophobic ( = basically isolated) Japan. If you learn it you're most likely a pathetic weeb.

implying math isn't the one true red-pilled language.
the world is different when you can read sarcasm in numbers. where the fuck is the math memes?

>Calls self red pilled
>still lives in western country
>doesn't have slavic girlfriend

Lots of root words in common and as far as I know there aren't any pesky declensions.

>implying I'm not waiting on rudin analysis in the mail right now

It's definitely second place, maybe it's just the little stormfag devil on my shoulder prodding me toward German. More interesting history to me as well, but I suck at foreign language so both seem equally daunting.

WEINER IST GUT DANKE DANKE NEIN NEIN

Learning French here. Gotta be ready to be on the front lines of defense for the glorious crusade.

lol no. just due to the writing system

I already speak English and German on C1 proficiency level, Russia, you're next.

No, it's French because it's the UN language of diplomacy.