WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED

EVIDENCE:

- Nobody has seen Assange since October 4th, recent interview he answered a question about the internet being shut down with an answer that could be used in many questions.
~ youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908
Notice his face morphs to another spliced clip, slow it down to .25 and its as clear as day. start at 15:08
Have another look, this video is better it highlights the editing mistakes:
~ youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8

- two of his lawyers have recently died suspiciously, also 14 wikileaks agents have gone dark.
~ Twatter /danrolle/status/788019208453890048

- Wikileaks twitter spelt "H E L P HIM" using spelling mistakes
~ REDDIT /r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/

Best evidence:

- mid October, 7 new mods where added to the wikileaks sub reddit. they close and delete all threads about the lively hood of Assange, sometimes claiming its offtopic when it clearly is not
~ REDDIT /r/WikiLeaks/about/moderators

- Wikileaks have not use their PGP signatures for a while (this is a huge red flag)
~ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

- Pre commitment hash codes do not match encrypted insurance files with the same naming conventions released by wikileaks
~ REDDIT /r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

- "NOTE: When we release pre-commitment hashes they are for decrypted files (obviously). Mr. Assange appreciates the concern."
~ Twatter /wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
This is not obvious, all previous hash codes HAVE matched the encrypted files since 2010, not the de-crypted files. (this is dangerous for users as the reddit user posted, this opens your computer up for malicious attacks if something nasty where hidden in the files.)

- no proof of life shown yet, something so simple an will put many at ease, but nothing at all.

For more information as it develops: reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

RIP Assange

Other urls found in this thread:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/
archive.org/download/SaudiArabiaDatabaseFromWikileaks
archive.is/TdJ4t
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dfuq3/more_file_concerns_very_worrisome/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258
wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/
reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/about/moderators
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy
reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm a video editor, and in all fairness, that face morph on the first clip is just a fancy transition to merge the two statements without an obvious cut. But yeah, I have questions as to weather he's alive or not

So you've seen the face simulators?
That doesn't pique your interest?

We gotta tell south park.

POSSIBLY MORE EVIDENCE:

Wikileaks has a long list of all the leaks they have leaked over the course of their existence, this can be found here:

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/

CTRL F "saudi-database.torrent"

notice the date does not match the format of any other date?

if you download this file and compare it to one a copy found here from Oct 21 2016:

archive.org/download/SaudiArabiaDatabaseFromWikileaks

or here from July 20 2015:

archive.is/TdJ4t

the file size of the new file has been increased a bit, this is called salting.

there are multiple files found so far to have been like this, maybe someone who knows more about this can shed some light on it.

reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/comments/5dfuq3/more_file_concerns_very_worrisome/

this is the source of that info

Aren't pre-commitment hashes different from the other hash codes that have been released? They matched the other hashes because they were not pre-commitment hashes.

If wikileaks is compromised, how would the research the anons in the pizza thread are doing be effected?

If there really is any MSM lurking in Sup Forums, how about you use your vast resources to do some actual journalism and take a few days to investigate the status of Assange, rather than worrying about Pepe, mean-speak, and the "alt-right".

Don't worry, we will still be here when you are done.

here ,here

Yes. people like to jump to conclusions about things they don't know that will help their case (like liberals). I'm all aboard that assange could not be in the embassy but the hashes are the worst type of speculative evidence there is.

I like to think kek wouldn't let anything happen to assange after faithfully serving

THIS IS FUCKING CO INTELL

WE WOULD KNOW IF THE BASED ASS WAS DEAD

the the naming convention of the hashes and the files matching are just a coincidence?

Is Pizza Gate stopped, for now? What should we call this, Wiki Gate? Leak Gate?

omg an interview was edited
call powerpuff girls guys

>this is the source of that info

has anyone looked into the file change being the dead mans switch itself?

>- Wikileaks twitter spelt "H E L P HIM" using spelling mistakes
Fake.

Remember to always report "Wikileaks is compromised" meme threads until they start holding a higher standard of "evidence."

I'm not to sure, I know its more then that file, and there are people going through them to compare. I seen an example of another file the other day however i couldnt remember that file so i didnt include it in OP, just found that guys post for that file now

No but the claim that they are for the decrypted files isn't outrageous. Decrypting a file would not cause a virus to be installed on your computer, you would have to run the file after it is decrypted or more likely open the file which is probably some kind of zip file. Realistically you would decrypt it, then run the check to make sure it matches the hash function. Maybe the decrypted file could infect your computer through the hash check but that would mean the hash checking program is buggy and allows malicious code to be executed.

And if the decrypted file's hash doesn't match the pre-commitment hash then it would show wikileaks is compromised but it is an insurance file so who knows when you will even be able to decrypt it.

There isn't just a shadow elite. There's a super shadow elite that no longer needs the people beneath them.

this
>implying we arenĀ“t already in a war where the strongest (aryans) are getting killed of first.

it isn't outrageous at all
seems pretty normal to me, you can't hash check an encrypted file because it is well, encrypted

Theres much bigger red flags than the hashes not matching the encrypted files

meh, with windows, you just dont know whats running in the background trying to open stuff. tech savvy people are fine however journalist looking into this stuff for research might not know they have things trying to auto run executable. and executable are not the only way to have malicious software run on your computer, it could be as simple as opening a .PDF

so far every hash they have released has matched the encrypted file, not dencrypted. why would they change all of a sudden

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789173501458456576
H

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789590879963054080
E

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789593187287339009
L

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789456189851627522
P

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/789640438256992258
HIM

Isn't opening a PDF just running a program that can open a PDF? Basically the only reason opening a PDF can give you a virus is because it takes advantage of the PDF reader to allow it to execute malicious code right?

The thing is that people only started mentioning this because of the insurance files. Nobody questioned the video before. I admit they should provide evidence that he is alive again because enough people want to see it. I'm sure they will soon but people shouldn't pretend like the recent leaks are invalid just because of suspicion.

So Wikileaks is compromised but the last thing they managed to do was take the time to fire off these clever tweets? The root of your argument is a contradiction my friend

Good riddance. Fuck this faggot for not releasing everything in the first place and instead using it to further an agenda. I even voted Trump but it has nothing to do with Wikileaks. There's no guarantee the e-mails are even real and it's awfully convenient they go dark post election. Really made me think.

The insurance file conspiracy has been going on for a while
The video conspiracy started up because people realized he doesn't actually say anything that solidifies what time the interview was taken. Very vague answers could be answers to a million different questions.

PDFs contain dynamic elements, dynamic elements can be used in malicious ways however still within the rules of what a PDF can do, for example you can set a PDF to run an executable when the PDF is opened. Depending on what dynamic element is being used, a PDF viewer will prompt a user that its trying to do something, but a lot of people just click yes through it.

Its the same idea with Java.

you can hide nasty things in PDF's other ways to but its more easily detectable because it isnt within the bounds of a normal PDF file

Maybe they where not compromised then? maybe they knew something was going to happen under the cover of night and they didnt want the people going after wikileaks to know they knew.

you cant release it all at once or else the media will be able to over shadow it by blowing up some silly thing far out of proportion. by releasing it slowly, its harder for the media to do this and not look horrible while doing it.

wikileaks.org/DKIM-Verification.html

Do your research bro, and your vote would be fucking pointless without assange slowly bleeding shillary out over the last year. Moron liberal

did wikileaks ever release anything on tim kaine? they kept saying they had a surprise for him but i dont remember them releasing anything

Didn't the insurance files only come in around the time of the election? I guess it's been over a week now.

Interesting, well I doubt a hashcode has anything like that right? Can you really do the same with a decrypted file if you don't open it until after you have run a hash check on it to verify it is the right file?

correct, i think there is something else that people arent getting here, we arent saying that because the video has a glitch in some frames, that its fake. its the fact that they used a morph cut in the middle of a sentence (a word even). which unless he paused mid way through "deplorable" there was no reason to do this unless they cut out and are adding other clips together to purposely make his answers vague than what they really might have been.

He even says only about half the dnc emails are released.
The whole video you wait for assange to say something that would validate him being alive after the last proof of life. Especially with everyone freaking out (they did a poll on how to show proof of life!) they do a fucking interview and don't give any concrete proof of life?

ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME

well thats the point of the hash. if there are nasty things in it then the hash shouldn't match. however in the past wikileaks have not hashed the dencrypted files, they have always hashed the encrypted files. all of a sudden they changed? why would that be? or they didn't change and there really is something amiss here.

ultimately we wont actually know for sure until we can unlock the files, until then its evidence because its a behavior that is out of the norm and something they have never done before.

Old guard media can't overshadow anything that would be damning. That's not how it works on the internet anymore. I'd give you that if we were still in the print age.

It really isn't hard to understand that Russians picking and choosing what altered and unaltered emails to leak should be taken with a grain of salt as well as also being ethically shitty.

Weren't those different kinds of files than this though? They could just have a different policy for different files. They should definitely provide proof of life because enough people want confirmation again.

You don't think they changed their ways because of the level of the situation? This is his life line

well him saying half of the emails are out certainly doesnt help prove he is a live... that was a long time ago we reached the half way point

To be clear, I do not think assange is still in the embassy but i do not agree with a lot of the reasons going around

I agree, thats why i brought it up. Has wikileaks always used 256 bit aes encryption as well?

He's fucking dead it's so fucking obvious. Holy shit people won't believe it till they actually say it, but they'll never prove he's alive, because they could have easily done it by now.

quad of quads speak

i hope there's a deep state in that deep state to do something about it

it's not like trump doesn't have his own "guardian angel" so to speak

Trump is next.

Or maybe the video interview was legit but they didn't really think deeply about Assange's answers so it didn't really give a timestamp?

They were never in frame at the same time.

In a 20+ minute interview, that isn't coincidence.

It could be, I'm all for them providing more proof but if you really think it is impossible for them to overlook details in a video interview that is just dumb. They probably didn't think the video proof was that important that they had to do all of that. Also the video was probably edited by RT so it is possible that RT just edited it in a weird way and cut out certain parts. I'm not saying this is the truth but it is important to consider the possibility that you are just overreacting, even if it turns out you aren't and Assange really is dead.

>here really is any MSM lurking in Sup Forums, how about you use your vast resources to do some actual journalism and take a few days to investigate the status of Assange, rather than worrying about Pepe, mean-speak, and the "alt-right".
>Don't worry, we will still be here when you are done.

make this a thread and we will bomp it

If I didn't know how much of a legend the guy is, I'd agree with you.

Assange would never slip up like this, posting non matching hashes, hasn't signed a tweet with PGP key in ages.

Dude would find a way to tweet with a tin can from inside gitmo.

The best case at this point is that a benevolent deep state actor pulled him out and he's in complete hiding (bill hicks treatment)

>out of chronological order
>1/5th of the typos made in those days
>doesn't follow a consistent rule set for selecting letters

Guys, I think we really need to HPELI Wikileaks.

IS A S S A N G E - Dare I say - plainly D E A D ??? ??? ???

NO
REROLL FOR PROOF OF LIFE

i hope for this

elaborate on the bill hicks thing though

also "alex jones = bill hicks" ???

Testing, 30rd attempt to post, spam filter fuck you and tour faggotry

Literally all the fucking comments i see that assure 100% that assange is dead are kints, kuads, tripz or dudz

Snowden was radio silent before he turned up at Sheremetova

Assange was negotiating with the Russians for the same sweet deal Snowden got so he could walk the streets of Moscow rather than be trapped in the basement of the Ecuadorean Embassy.

That's how the Kremlin has been using Wikileaks and Putins' Troll army as election manipulation tools.

Sup Forums's useful idiots were the Kremlin's best tools of all.

Btw thx spam filter for fucking blocking me on saying kints, kuadz, tripz, dubz well, fucking faggot programmer who did this, such a fucking asshole

Them quads!

I have been thinking this for weeks. Since his internet was "cut off". I think the real meaning was that he was cut off from internet.

Hillary wanted to drone him, so obviously he was an enemy of the state. No sighting or interview since the "shut off".

I have to agree that the proof is simply not there, but it would seem like there is nothing left of him. He got Bin-laden'd. We may actually never find out his fate.

There's no blood in the tunnel, Julian could have made it.

That's not true at all. Hash generators don't give a fuck what the format of the file is. It makes perfect sense to hash the encrypted file. This way you can verify that you have the correct file before releasing the key to decrypt it.

>reddit spacing
>implying we give a fuck about Russia spying on Hillary

Sup Forums has never hated Russia

Truth. Hash codes are given regularly for the encrypted insurance files shared publicly. You have to give hash codes for encrypted files or people wouldn't know the insurance files are authentic.

That being said, could the codes be referring to decrypted files? It may have been a threat to people who have the original files to show Wikileaks has them and it isn't a bluff, right? Can't tell for sure.

muh russhins, nice ctr conspiracy theory, you tinfoil hat wearing loon :)

The insurance keys are in the blockchain

Thank you

The airport "chemical attack" going on at the same time of all of it throws me off. I was very skeptical that day and followed the plane all the way to the US

guys another clue is embassy cat hasn't RT'd or updated his Instagram since October 15

Julian seemed to keep it up to date.

could the keys be hidden in the changed files? the same way there is hidden messages in the pizza case?

They may be for the decrypted files, but that is not their regular practice I'm assuming.

The file is the key

Good, fuck him. He got Drumpf elected.

how would you know

KEK has confirmed

Assange likely dead

"cut off"

I forgot to pay my internet bill and mine was cut off. So I went to McDonalds and used their wifi to tell my friends that i had no internet.

>a bunch of links without http: so I can't click them

Nigga u fu Ked up

how do you explain the weird eye morph thing?

There is no explanation because it was in the middle of a word!

WRONG.

There were zero typos previous to these.
They are in chronological order.
The letter needed to correct the misspelling reads out HELP HIM.

GO FUCK YOURSELF CTR PIECE OF SHIT WE SEE THROUGH YOUR LIES.

Aussie shitposter prime no doubt has loose, trusted contacts that will dump the data when he is confirmed dead. This could be why they aren't saying anything

>WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED
EVIDENCE:
>- Nobody has seen Assange since October 4th
Wjo benefits from people believing "wikileaks is compromised" -- meaning, we shouldn't believe or trust wikileaks anymore.

Its a different thing to say Assange is dead or missing, but you guys always say "WIKILEAKS IS COMPROMISED", meaning, CIA or MI6 or someone controls it now.

You are trying to convince people to doubt Wikileaks.

That is also what CTR does.

I think this is false flag, saged

>need politifact

This is ridiculous blatant psyops. They don't want us believing wikileaks anymore even though he's likely safe.

>I think this is false flag, saged

So why isn't Assange speaking out or putting out correct hashes if it hasn't been compromised? Wikileaks wants us to believe Wikileaks, right?

You autists are stupid for believing this psyops bullshit.

I'm terrified.

god fucking
i can't wait for him to surface in like a few weeks and prove you all wrong.

Southpark already killed wikileaks seasons ago

Simple dissolve
>fancy
>"professional video editor"

that's a nice theory, except why would it take you a month to go from london to moscow?

explain why his pgp key changed then.
this has never happened and there has been extremely unusual behavior around wikileaks.

>Bumps for assange.

We need to meme now.

- Nobody has seen Assange since October 4th, recent interview he answered a question about the internet being shut down with an answer that could be used in many questions.
~ youtube.com/watch?v=_sbT3_9dJY4?t=908
Notice his face morphs to another spliced clip, slow it down to .25 and its as clear as day. start at 15:08
Have another look, this video is better it highlights the editing mistakes:
~ youtube.com/watch?v=YUAOTFIXbp8

- Wikileaks twitter spelt "H E L P HIM" using spelling mistakes
~ reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/58rs08/wikileaks_potentially_under_siege_coded_call_for/

Best evidence:

- mid October, 7 new mods where added to the wikileaks sub reddit. they close and delete all threads about the lively hood of Assange, sometimes claiming its offtopic when it clearly is not
~ reddit.com/r/WikiLeaks/about/moderators

- Wikileaks have not use their PGP signatures for a while (this is a huge red flag)
~ en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pretty_Good_Privacy

- Pre commitment hash codes do not match encrypted insurance files with the same naming conventions released by wikileaks
~ reddit.com/r/crypto/comments/5cz1fz/wikileaks_latest_insurance_files_dont_match_hashes/

- "NOTE: When we release pre-commitment hashes they are for decrypted files (obviously). Mr. Assange appreciates the concern."
~ twitter.com/wikileaks/status/798997378552299521
This is not obvious, all previous hash codes HAVE matched the encrypted files since 2010, not the de-crypted files. (this is dangerous for users as the reddit user posted, this opens your computer up for malicious attacks if something nasty where hidden in the files.)

- no proof of life shown yet, something so simple an will put many at ease, but nothing at all.

For more information as it develops: reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/

bump

Praise kek, he's our only hope