Infinity Train greenlit by CN

toonzone.net/infinity-train-confirmed-cartoon-network-launches-2019/
cartoonbuzz.net/2018/03/04/cartoon-networks-infinity-train-to-premiere-in-2019/

>"We’re not exaggerating. When CN released a new batch of pilots two years ago, the Infinity Train short became an instant hit, racking up over two million views on YouTube. It was one of two shorts to attract a massive cult following. The other pilot with a fanbase was Twelve Forever which was snapped up by Netflix two months ago…that’s what happens when you dawdle too long."

cartoonnetwork.com/infinity-train

Other urls found in this thread:

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/153241676752/there-was-one-episode-in-adventure-time-about-a#notes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well good

Time to check out the pilot

Now they just need to green light villainous and we'll be in business.

Saw the pilot,thought it was interesting then lost touch.Can anyone fill me in on the details?last i heard it was revealed the cartoon was based on a videogame,is it true?if so,which one?

No, it was based on an episode of Adventure Time.

Thanks,anything else i missed?

Excellent

Based gigantictitsposter

looks like all the shilling on reddit and Sup Forums for this painfully mediocre show paid off.

>shitfinity stain

>The other pilot with a fanbase was Twelve Forever which was snapped up by Netflix two months ago…that’s what happens when you dawdle too long.

This does make one wonder what the decision-making process is like at CN or Nick. Popular pilots aren't automatically guaranteed a pickup, while projects like Breadwinners or Apple and Onion get fast-tracked.

I know Loud House was a Nick Pilot Program winner, but I don't think it was the first, only first produced. Other winners seem to be forgotten.

I'm glad ashley is getting more VA work. But I'm also upset that this will take her away from Critical Role. Gods knows she already spends too much time away from there.,

I have a feeling Train getting picked up is so Netflix doesn’t get it. All the press Netflix got for 12 forever

>hello fellow kids, look at what your favorite brand next hit product(c)! If you are a TRUE and HONEST fan you gotta support it!

I'm guessing networks find shows without continuity more appealing, since they don't have to worry about lockout and low ratings.
Did Loud House take long to get greenlit?

>The other pilot with a fanbase was Twelve Forever which was snapped up by Netflix two months ago…that’s what happens when you dawdle too long
That's not how it works, CN had the rights and let them go to Netflix, they didn't "miss out" due to waiting, they just didn't want it.

Also this is theo 3rd lackluster thread made within such a short span of time, quit spamming it. Everyone who cares pretty much knows.

Her voice is pain.

I like her "pike" voice. "ger-roh-guh" is great in campaign.

Are you autisticism?

>literal tumblr tier
it's going to make less money than SU

Does that mean any failed pilot could get picked up if they just call Netflix?

Shut the fuck up, user.

oweeeeendennis.tumblr.com/post/153241676752/there-was-one-episode-in-adventure-time-about-a#notes