"Does it have a bat on it?"

>"Does it have a bat on it?"
What did she mean by this?

She's implying that it would still count as a costume if it had the bat logo on it.

There are two jokes here. The first is that she seems to assume all superheroes wear their costume under their clothes. The second is that she's not considering that running around in just bat-themed underwear is not something most people would be comfortable with.

Page is actually (mildly) funny until the last panel ruins it.

There should be a Batgirl who runs around in a bra with a bat symbol on it.

An 8 syllable retort with no actual joke in it is something only a mediocre shut-in author would think of.

I always think that Batman always has young superheroes around him.

There should be a bat girl who runs around with a fruit bat on her tits and two smaller bats on her ass and crotch.

Based Hal

I'm not sure if the joke is that Supergirl thinks bat themed undergarments make for acceptable superheroing garb, or that she just assumes everything that members of the Bat-family own have little bat logo's plastered all over them.

I'd also say, the third joke is most Bat themed heroes, do in fact have Bat logos on fucking everything.

You know damn well Bruces boxers have a bat on them.

The last panel emphasizes the joke and the stupidity of Supergirl's notion, otherwise you'd see it just as a throwaway line without really thinking about it.

>less than impressive chest
Damn

who paids 40 bucks for a shirt?

Based Luthor he doesn't give a fuck

with women like WW, PG, zatana etc around. sg is small time

Someone who wants a nice shirt.

yeah, you woudn't want a cheap material shirt like she-hulk had

>Please! Superman!
>don't know him, my name is clark
>NO! I'm going to DIE!!!!
>look buddy, i don't know who-
>AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
>*fixes glasses* that was close, people almost discovered who i REALLY am.

>What did she mean by this

Kara probably still thirsty for a Batgirl after Cass dry humped her till she came kryptotian spikes.