Why couldn't this be how normal superman be like:

Why couldn't this be how normal superman be like: youtube.com/watch?v=_389Mum0DNw

Wait, you mean he should be like he is in that video or in the picture you posted, because if it's the first, you kind of have that with Snyder's Superman.

because it's too interesting for DC

Well mostly the video but the pic also works similarly in that supes has some common sense in dealing enemies instead of just going in directly.

Well I'm pretty sure the pic supes is just joking around, I mean Bats does this too, he showed superman a bunch of kids talking about them fighting.

It's a bit ooc that panel but it's cool. They should look a bit more sarcastic.

>Superman just closes the door and tosses Lex Luthor
KEK

Clones are always kino, will never get tired of this trope

Not always. Sometimes it gets too messy. I can't stand Spiderman's clone saga, even if I don't mind Ben Reilly.

>Sure, let's kill them all.

...No fucking way.

I feel like this is gonna be appropiate for this thread

And that's it. As everyone can see every Bats vs Supes argurment is gonna boil down to what this issue shows.

Because it would be just wanting 90's nosense edgyness. What makes him different is his personality. That he has all of those powers and also high morals. Anyone can be a Handcock or a Lobo. That's just whatever.

Good to know Superman's stance on abortion in month 84 of the pregnancy.

I like the super-banter. I hate when they make Batman a no-personality "I AM JUST STERN ALL THE TIME" and Superman a no_personality "I AM JUST A MILQUETOAST POLITE GUY ALL THE TIME."

Batman shouldn't crack too many jokes, but he should have this low-key, sardonic, deadpan humour that he inherited from Alfred.

And Superman should also be jolly and teasing at times.